Doctors Were Paid To Poison Us

What are the chances that doctors would abandon they Hippocratic Oath and take the money?

Looks like the chances were pretty good.

Doctors got a bonus for shooting poison into their patients.

And remember every case of the Kung Flu that showed up in a hospital, that hospital got Kung Flu funds. I remember when a women died by ramming her car into a tree down here in Florida. The autopsy said she died of the Kung Flu while crashing into the tree.....More funds for that hospital....

You do not have doctors, only psychopathic scum such as Bill Gates have doctors, they annihilated the relationship between doctors and their patients decades ago, absolutely annihilated it! This is the consequence of Insurance companies taking down the profession via their HMO's and groups, they completely depersonalized the practice of medicine, to such extent that no patient has a true relationship with anyone beyond the nurses, its entirely assembly line.

Every scumbag graduating medical school has only one goal, and its got absolutely nothing to do with doing good things for their fellow man, its all about their portfolios and eliminating college loans, when those insurance companies and big pharma hang juicy bonuses around the necks of the meat that once upon a time was a human being, a patient, they'll kill you to obtain it, its all about the money to the modern sect of medicine, there is nobody on earth more untrustworthy than your "ahh" doctor! :wink:

What are the chances that doctors would abandon they Hippocratic Oath and take the money?

You are out of your muthafuckin mind, aren't you?

You are out of your muthafuckin mind, aren't you?
cvbcvbcb.gif

Dude, would you stop with this crazy conspiracy shit?

Do you even care how insane you sound?

Even after my EMT cert has lapsed, the oath still applies.

The "doctors" who pushed that poison should all have their certifications revoked.
There is no way in in hell a covid denier was ever an EMT. I call bullshit in the biggest way.

Of all the lies you've told here, and there are many of them, that has got to be the biggest.

True or False? All doctors, nurses and other patient facing personnel are required to take the same vaccine that the rest of us are required to take, correct?

True or False? All doctors, nurses and other patient facing personnel are required to take the same vaccine that the rest of us are required to take, correct?
As far as you know.
Who's to say they didn't get a different batch (for the medical staff) than the patients.

Even after my EMT cert has lapsed, the oath still applies.

The "doctors" who pushed that poison should all have their certifications revoked.
Thank you for that Odd one

If you were out there in the blood & beer treating the good lords biggest misfits, along with every possible menace to society, you're one of us

We didn't judge.....

~S~

My Dr never really hounded me over it. Been with him for 25yrs. HE is currently scouting retirement areas but plans on putting in 2-3 more yrs. Will miss him immensely

There is no way in in hell a covid denier was ever an EMT. I call bullshit in the biggest way.

Of all the lies you've told here, and there are many of them, that has got to be the biggest.
True story, asshole.

Saw some shit during my clinicals in Denver General's ER that would make a goober like you barf your guts out.

Forum List

Back