Doctor Allegedly Decapitates Baby during delivery

The usual pro abortion crowd chimes in with how horrified they are like this is somehow different than an abortion. Hypocrites.

Yeah whatever. It's always all or nothing...instead of looking at it case by case.

And since the Hospital is a place used by ALL...go figure.

Now if she was burning diapers in her own backyard and stinking up the neighborhood in the process....case by case basis.

make sense now? good

Not a bit of sense.

Oh well. You gave it the old college try, but sometimes you just have to accept your limitations and write it off.

So If I was dumping used paint cans in YOUR trash can for pick up without your permission so I didn't have to waste space in my trash can, is THAT a case by case basis or am I affecting the entire neighborhood?

NOW...

Squatting on the Hospital's dime which is MY TAX DOLLAR, affects not only ME but YOU too.

You have to make the distinction between what affects the ALL vs. what affects the FEW

is THAT clear enough for you? if not. I can't help you anymore.

The usual pro abortion crowd chimes in with how horrified they are like this is somehow different than an abortion. Hypocrites.

I would go a step further and call this case a Murder. the Doctor was clearly on drugs.

And since the Hospital is a place used by ALL...go figure.

Now if she was burning diapers in her own backyard and stinking up the neighborhood in the process....case by case basis.

make sense now? good

Not a bit of sense.

Oh well. You gave it the old college try, but sometimes you just have to accept your limitations and write it off.

So If I was dumping used paint cans in YOUR trash can for pick up without your permission so I didn't have to waste space in my trash can, is THAT a case by case basis or am I affecting the entire neighborhood?

NOW...

Squatting on the Hospital's dime which is MY TAX DOLLAR, affects not only ME but YOU too.

You have to make the distinction between what affects the ALL vs. what affects the FEW

is THAT clear enough for you? if not. I can't help you anymore.

Your premise is ridiculous. You can't justify poor medical care for women based on your resentment of the welfare state. Just as you can't justify discrimination against women based on the fact that they take advantage of legal medical coverage.

You fix or eliminate the program...you don't abuse the recipients.

About 25 years ago, the fad was to get post partum mothers out of the hospital the minute they delivered, or as soon as humanly possible. This was particularly encouraged for WELFARE mothers.

It was a reason for this...the welfare mothers found it comfortable to sit up on their tired asses after birth and not go back to their rats nest at home and realized they could squat on the Hospital's dime as long as they wanted in a clean room and clean bed with food all day, all they had to say was "I'm not feeling well enough to leave yet"...and squat another 2-3 weeks. It got so bad in my city at one time you would see so many post-birth welfare mothers pushing baby carriages in the halllways and turning the wating room into a daycare center. you'd think you was at Babies R Us or something. ridiculous.

The scurrilous right wing mind in full view. First, create a monster out of a human being, then, using words like 'tired asses' and 'rats nest', create someone to loathe and degrade.

Just like the culture warrior, the great divider, Ronald Reagan created a fictitious welfare queen.

You people make me sick.

Once in a while, the legal system works...

To all you 'Constitutionalists'. Tort reform is as UN-'Constitutionalists' as it gets. It undermines a citizens right to a trial by his or her peers and instead mandates BIG government decree. But when it protects your beloved opulent over the common man, you lap it up like pigs.

Medical malpractice cap is struck down by Missouri Supreme Court

JEFFERSON CITY • The Missouri Supreme Court struck down on Tuesday a $350,000 limit on jury awards for "pain and suffering" in medical malpractice cases, saying the law violates a patient's right to a jury trial.

The cap on malpractice awards was established by a 2005 state law that was championed by Republicans as part of a "tort reform" push.

In a 4-3 decision, the court said the cap "infringes on the jury's constitutionally protected purpose of determining the amount of damages sustained by an injured party," in cases involving medical errors.

The case stemmed from a lawsuit filed by Deborah Watts of Springfield, Mo., whose son, Naython, was born with catastrophic brain injuries at Cox South Hospital in 2006 after a delay in receiving an emergency C-section. A Greene County jury last year awarded Watts nearly $5 million, which was then reduced under the law.

The high court decision "ensures that Naython will receive the benefit of the jury's award for future medical care," according to the ruling written by Chief Justice Richard B. Teitelman.

"This is a really good day for the citizens of Missouri who believe in our Constitution," said Kansas City attorney Tim Dollar, president of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys.

Capping medical malpractice awards was the keystone of the Republicans' business-oriented agenda in 2005.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch

I never said anything about that. All i want is a law that says if you take me to court and lose, you have to pay my legal expenses and whatever money i lost by not being at my place of employment. If you win, then you obviously had a good case and deserve to receive the damages owed.

About 25 years ago, the fad was to get post partum mothers out of the hospital the minute they delivered, or as soon as humanly possible. This was particularly encouraged for WELFARE mothers.

It was a reason for this...the welfare mothers found it comfortable to sit up on their tired asses after birth and not go back to their rats nest at home and realized they could squat on the Hospital's dime as long as they wanted in a clean room and clean bed with food all day, all they had to say was "I'm not feeling well enough to leave yet"...and squat another 2-3 weeks. It got so bad in my city at one time you would see so many post-birth welfare mothers pushing baby carriages in the halllways and turning the wating room into a daycare center. you'd think you was at Babies R Us or something. ridiculous.

The scurrilous right wing mind in full view. First, create a monster out of a human being, then, using words like 'tired asses' and 'rats nest', create someone to loathe and degrade.

Just like the culture warrior, the great divider, Ronald Reagan created a fictitious welfare queen.

You people make me sick.

That's not the point. That they exist is true. But it doesn't matter. You don't discriminate against them all based on the behavior of a few felons. Just because you've seen lazy mothers take advantage of a little vacation in the hospital on the welfare dime doesn't mean you target all welfare mothers for substandard care.

You people make me sick.

That's not the point. That they exist is true. But it doesn't matter. You don't discriminate against them all based on the behavior of a few felons. Just because you've seen lazy mothers take advantage of a little vacation in the hospital on the welfare dime doesn't mean you target all welfare mothers for substandard care.

FELONS? You people just can't help yourselves, can you? Just like welfare recipients are on drugs?

Florida enacted a "suspicion-less" search drug testing without probable cause on welfare recipients that is unconstitutional and a violation of the 4th amendment. But THAT is not BIG GOVERNMENT invasion into citizens lives to you right wing regressives.

Florida was going to save taxpayers millions of dollars because they suspect they will no longer have to subsidize the drug dependencies of a substantial amount of recipients.

What did they find? The data clearly show that drug use among welfare recipients is consistent with the general population.

2% of the people tested failed and in most cases those failed tests were for marijuana use.

How many millions did Florida taxpayers save? Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves!

You people make me sick.

FELONS? You people just can't help yourselves, can you? Just like welfare recipients are on drugs?

Florida enacted a "suspicion-less" search drug testing without probable cause on welfare recipients that is unconstitutional and a violation of the 4th amendment. But THAT is not BIG GOVERNMENT invasion into citizens lives to you right wing regressives.

Florida was going to save taxpayers millions of dollars because they suspect they will no longer have to subsidize the drug dependencies of a substantial amount of recipients.

What did they find? The data clearly show that drug use among welfare recipients is consistent with the general population.

2% of the people tested failed and in most cases those failed tests were for marijuana use.

How many millions did Florida taxpayers save? Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves!

Drug testing Welfare bums = Money well spent.

You people make me sick.

You fucking moron, I've always been against drug testing welfare recipients (though not because I think they aren't on drugs...because I don't think they should be denied benefits for being addicted. That's what welfare is for..to prevent the children of those who can't support themselves from starving) and when I say "felons" I'm only referring to those who defraud the system.

I have worked with welfare recipients, the addicted, and dysfunctional families for decades. I have a much better understanding than most of the issues they have..and I don't need a little twit like you preaching to me...especially when you aren't even intelligent enough to realize I'm on your side in this instance.

Retard.

I would go a step further and call this case a Murder. the Doctor was clearly on drugs.

Something was really wrong with that Doctor. He did this:

"During the course of the cesarean section, defendant Webb surgically and completely removed decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his neck and torso."

I have to wonder. Where was the nurse while all this was happening?

"During the course of the cesarean section, defendant Webb surgically and completely removed decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his neck and torso."

Maybe she was pulling the other way...there is a something seriously wrong with the whole situation. I wonder hard did the doctor have to pull and twist to take the baby's head off the body. He must have thought if he puts the head back it will reattach itself just like magic...

Has anyone informed Nancy Grace yet????

Shit, that bitch wil have him tried and convicted before he's even arrested yet. Than some celebrity will leak his name and adress to the public. Then......:eusa_silenced:

Maybe she was pulling the other way...there is a something seriously wrong with the whole situation. I wonder hard did the doctor have to pull and twist to take the baby's head off the body. He must have thought if he puts the head back it will reattach itself just like magic...

He was trying to cover up a horrendous mistake

This is why my mom, who was an emt and ICU nurse, never chose to work OB/GYN.
She said when child birth goes wrong, it happens fast and it is always horrific, and she couldn't handle it.

These are the stories that need to be remembered when people start talking about malpractice and so called frivolous lawsuits.

Why is this the kind of story someone needs to think about? If what this couple is claiming is true, there is nothing frivolous about their lawsuit. Big difference between a doctor killing your baby due to negligence and someone spilling hot coffee on their lap at McDonald's, dumb ass.

I agree he attempted to do so without care for the health mother by stuffing the corpse head and all back into the womb. Nothing can cover that up....

I agree he attempted to do so without care for the health mother by stuffing the corpse head and all back into the womb. Nothing can cover that up....

Can you imagine the horror of the parents as they saw this:

"When defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine, decedent's body was still inside Arteisha Betts' birth canal.
"When defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine, blood from the arteries and veins in decedent's neck shot out, splattered and/or spilled out into the labor and delivery room in plain view of and in close proximity to plaintiffs Arteisha Betts and Travis Ammonette.

I am sure they were in shock and had no clue what was happening, and that Dr, was counting on their ignorance

Forum List

Back