Doctor Allegedly Decapitates Baby during delivery

He was trying to cover up a horrendous mistake

I agree he attempted to do so without care for the health mother by stuffing the corpse head and all back into the womb. Nothing can cover that up....

Can you imagine the horror of the parents as they saw this:

"When defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine, decedent's body was still inside Arteisha Betts' birth canal.
"When defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine, blood from the arteries and veins in decedent's neck shot out, splattered and/or spilled out into the labor and delivery room in plain view of and in close proximity to plaintiffs Arteisha Betts and Travis Ammonette.

I am sure they were in shock and had no clue what was happening, and that Dr, was counting on their ignorance

That doctor is a horrible human being. I posted a video where he is described as having a great bedside manner...:eusa_eh:

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

And what the Dr did after the botched delivery is almost as horrifying.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

Holy fuck that is sick! And to know that this crazed bastard tried to cover it up by shoving the kid back inside her? He knew he couldn't get away with it, what was his excuse going to be? That he cut the head off with the scalpel?

I just don't have words to describe this. What a sick fuck.

28 weeks. Abortions are done that are worse than this every day, and you're A-OK with that.

This thread is not about abortions, and you are getting way off topic here.

I did some research, and it seems that this has actually happened before - once it was intentional because the baby's shoulder got stuck and they couldn't pull it out, or push it back into the womb, so they had to remove the head to deliver it.

That would be an expectant mothers worst nightmare.

Holy fuck that is sick! And to know that this crazed bastard tried to cover it up by shoving the kid back inside her? He knew he couldn't get away with it, what was his excuse going to be? That he cut the head off with the scalpel?

28 weeks. Abortions are done that are worse than this every day, and you're A-OK with that.

This thread is not about abortions, and you are getting way off topic here.

What exactly do you think an abortion is?

That's not the point. That they exist is true. But it doesn't matter. You don't discriminate against them all based on the behavior of a few felons. Just because you've seen lazy mothers take advantage of a little vacation in the hospital on the welfare dime doesn't mean you target all welfare mothers for substandard care.

FELONS? You people just can't help yourselves, can you? Just like welfare recipients are on drugs?

Florida enacted a "suspicion-less" search drug testing without probable cause on welfare recipients that is unconstitutional and a violation of the 4th amendment. But THAT is not BIG GOVERNMENT invasion into citizens lives to you right wing regressives.

Florida was going to save taxpayers millions of dollars because they suspect they will no longer have to subsidize the drug dependencies of a substantial amount of recipients.

What did they find? The data clearly show that drug use among welfare recipients is consistent with the general population.

2% of the people tested failed and in most cases those failed tests were for marijuana use.

How many millions did Florida taxpayers save? Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves!

You fucking moron, I've always been against drug testing welfare recipients (though not because I think they aren't on drugs...because I don't think they should be denied benefits for being addicted. That's what welfare is for..to prevent the children of those who can't support themselves from starving) and when I say "felons" I'm only referring to those who defraud the system.

I have worked with welfare recipients, the addicted, and dysfunctional families for decades. I have a much better understanding than most of the issues they have..and I don't need a little twit like you preaching to me...especially when you aren't even intelligent enough to realize I'm on your side in this instance.

Retard.

A 'retard' is someone who says they are 'my' side in this instance, but supports Republicans who would end these programs in a instant. A 'retard' is someone who supports Republicans who loathe the poor and compare them to stray animals.

They even have the same disdain for working folks receiving food stamps.

Take a look at the replies from 'your side' on this thread and many others threads that proves it.

The 'felons' we should loathe are the opulent Wall Street banksters who crashed our economy, and criminal CEO's like coal baron Don Blankenship who should be charged with the murder of coal miners.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

The usual pro abortion crowd chimes in with how horrified they are like this is somehow different than an abortion. Hypocrites.

And insists that abortion not be discussed, as this is a completely different occurrence.

After all, this child was wanted, so therefore is REAL, and it's dismemberment is a TRAGEDY.

Unlike those fetuses who are just budding criminals and need to be killed in order to save their families from further financial hardship.

FELONS? You people just can't help yourselves, can you? Just like welfare recipients are on drugs?

Florida enacted a "suspicion-less" search drug testing without probable cause on welfare recipients that is unconstitutional and a violation of the 4th amendment. But THAT is not BIG GOVERNMENT invasion into citizens lives to you right wing regressives.

Florida was going to save taxpayers millions of dollars because they suspect they will no longer have to subsidize the drug dependencies of a substantial amount of recipients.

What did they find? The data clearly show that drug use among welfare recipients is consistent with the general population.

2% of the people tested failed and in most cases those failed tests were for marijuana use.

How many millions did Florida taxpayers save? Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves!

You fucking moron, I've always been against drug testing welfare recipients (though not because I think they aren't on drugs...because I don't think they should be denied benefits for being addicted. That's what welfare is for..to prevent the children of those who can't support themselves from starving) and when I say "felons" I'm only referring to those who defraud the system.

I have worked with welfare recipients, the addicted, and dysfunctional families for decades. I have a much better understanding than most of the issues they have..and I don't need a little twit like you preaching to me...especially when you aren't even intelligent enough to realize I'm on your side in this instance.

Retard.

A 'retard' is someone who says they are 'my' side in this instance, but supports Republicans who would end these programs in a instant. A 'retard' is someone who supports Republicans who loathe the poor and compare them to stray animals.

They even have the same disdain for working folks receiving food stamps.

Take a look at the replies from 'your side' on this thread and many others threads that proves it.

The 'felons' we should loathe are the opulent Wall Street banksters who crashed our economy, and criminal CEO's like coal baron Don Blankenship who should be charged with the murder of coal miners.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

:eusa_eh:

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

What's needed here is TORT reform, so this couple can't sue this doctor for everything he has. Pay 'em $250 grand and tell 'em to get over it.

For the obtuse right wingers, this is a bitter sarcasm. It is contemptuous ridicule, and it is MEANT to be crude and harsh.

So a larger monetary gain over $250 grand is the only course of action?? Will 1 million, 2 million, 10 trillion be enough to bring that baby back?? Tort reform is a legitimate argument. Never letting the doctor practice medicine is the ultimate price to pay. Get rid of him, no amount of money would even replace that baby.

^^^ It was a living person being delivered in that hospital room and because of the doctor's carelessness, that person isn't a living person anymore. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whether some people like it or not, babies are people too.

^^^ It was a living person being delivered in that hospital room and because of the doctor's carelessness, that person isn't a living person anymore. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whether some people like it or not, babies are people too.

To conservatives anyway.

Pres. Obama is content with the outcome so long as it protects a mother's "right" to snuff the helpless pre-born.

"It's not all that different than a post-birth abortion, when you think about it," said a White House spokesman showing the wisdom to demand anonymity.

That was my reaction, I cannot fathom being in that Mothers place.
I can fathom being in the father's place, only I'd be being held without bail awaiting trial.

Forum List

Back