Do You Think This Is True?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I heard statistics say that more children get abducted by people than they know than complete strangers. I can see why that is because of the fact that they think they're considered trustworthy enough never to do the unthinkable, but a lot of children like to meet people off the internet too. (Which I don't know how the parents are so blind as to what is actually going on as they claim to be.) So it's hard to say, but if children actually get abducted by relatives and family friends more,.. than how are we supposed to keep them safe in knowing who to trust?

Do not accept a nice smile and warm personality as a good person find what they are really like before you trust them around kids. Back ground checks and ask the tough and uncomfortable questions. If their good people they will understand

I heard statistics say that more children get abducted by people than they know than complete strangers. I can see why that is because of the fact that they think they're considered trustworthy enough never to do the unthinkable, but a lot of children like to meet people off the internet too. (Which I don't know how the parents are so blind as to what is actually going on as they claim to be.) So it's hard to say, but if children actually get abducted by relatives and family friends more,.. than how are we supposed to keep them safe in knowing who to trust?
Creepers usually go round sniffing the hair of little girls

1641594567789.png

Before politics, he used to drive around a van selling ice cream.

1641595927849.png

Everything is always "free" with democrats.

Last edited:
Do not accept a nice smile and warm personality as a good person find what they are really like before you trust them around kids. Back ground checks and ask the tough and uncomfortable questions. If their good people they will understand

Ted Bundy was a real charmer.

And yes, many abductions are a result of custody disputes. I don't see how very accurate stats can be collected though on what percentages are.

I've always heard this growing up.
From safety experts, from the police when I was little, from when schools taught personal safety, and public safety characters like McGruff the Crime Dog.....even on tv shows like Unsolved Mysteries.

Even people I've worked with over the years that had kids taken are usually taken by the other parent from a divorce.

Most kids are taught "stranger danger", but they aren't taught "family danger", so the kids usually don't think twice about going somewhere with a relative or family member, or even close friend.

I have ALWAYS been extremely leery of "happy" or "nice" people. It's just unnatural.
And I don't scare easily, but people who are ALWAYS nice and happy are exceptionally "serial killer creepy" to me, and always have been. I don't trust them, never have. And from my personal experience, most of them have turned out to be supremely violent, narcissistic assholes.

I prefer people who state whats on their mind, instead of those living in a fantasy world where everything is lollipops and unicorns, always going around with a scary smile on their face.

Forum List

Back