Zone1 Do you take down your Christmas decorations before January 7th?

noonereal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Do you take down your Christmas decorations before January 7th?

When do you put them up?

When do you put them up?
The only things left up are the hedges lights and the candy cane ribbons on the columns, out front. Inside, the tree, the holy, the figurines, the chrismas village (huge), the nativity, the Christmas cards are all gone, packed in boxes and plastic containers, but not all moved to the attic. That will probably be tomorrow.

The only things left up are the hedges lights and the candy cane ribbons on the columns, out front. Inside, the tree, the holy, the figurines, the chrismas village (huge), the nativity, the Christmas cards are all gone, packed in boxes and plastic containers, but not all moved to the attic. That will probably be tomorrow.

Ouch!

But what about little Christmas, Three Kings Day?

When do you put them up?

We bought a tree on Dec.10, decorated it on the 15th, and usually leave it up until the early Feb.

Then it gets removed to the porch and usually stays there until I burn it in the Spring.

We got our cats some laser eyes this year. :laughing0301:

tree.jpg

Last edited:

When do you put them up?
My decorations stay up till after the bowl games are over.
I'll start taking down my outside lights on the 2nd.....but my tree stays up till the NCAAFB National Champion is decided.
I knew a girl who worked at the factory that threw the tree out the back door as soon as the gifts are opened.

We bought a tree on Dec.10, decorated it on the 15th, and usually leave it up until the early Feb.
Then it gets removed to the porch and usually stays there until I burn it in the Spring.

I see you have some nice stained glass in your window and what is that speaker in the corner? Looks familiar but I can't place the model.

I see you have some nice stained glass in your window and what is that speaker in the corner? Looks familiar but I can't place the model.

That's one of what used to be a pair if Fisher speakers I had connected to a stereo receiver. But the cats knocked one of them down one day and bunged it up, so I packed it away somewhere in the garage.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to take that one down some day.

No idea, that's something my wife's had for years. It's one of those fake plastic stained glass things.

That's one of what used to be a pair if Fisher speakers I had connected to a stereo receiver. But the cats knocked one of them down one day and bunged it up, so I packed it away somewhere in the garage.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to take that one down some day.

Why not fix the other one and use them? Fisher speakers are not all that bad.

Forum List

Back