Jill Biden Unveils This Year’s TACKY White House Christmas Decorations with Flying Reindeer, Floating Ice Cream Cones, and Covid Cell Ornaments

Would you have felt better if it was a Pussy grabbing theme?
Mr. Potatohead sexually molesting his own daughter is very despicable behavior that should be condemned by all Americans. That is in addition to the rapes, being a pedophile and even trying molest women Secret Service agents.

You dumbasses knew that Potatohead was a piece of shit and that the whole family was corrupt trailer trash but you couldn't help yourself, could you? You let him get away with stealing an election.

Mr. Potatohead sexually molesting his own daughter is very despicable behavior that should be condemned by all Americans. That is in addition to the rapes, being a pedophile and even trying molest women Secret Service agents.

You dumbasses knew that Potatohead was a piece of shit and that the whole family was corrupt trailer trash but you couldn't help yourself, could you? You let him get away with stealing an election.
“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

That's OK to Trump Humpin idiots.

Can you tell us why the Saudis paid Kushner 2 billion.

Forum List

Back