Jill Biden Unveils This Year’s TACKY White House Christmas Decorations with Flying Reindeer, Floating Ice Cream Cones, and Covid Cell Ornaments

They're not drag queens, moron.

Yes they are.

So what's the infatuation with them? Why are they bombarding us with them?

Heck, you can't even send your kids to public school without em being shoved in their faces these days.

And now we have em tap dancing around the White House as Christmas entertainment?

You people are weirdos...

Last edited:
Yes they are.
No, THIS is a drag queen:

trump-rudy-drag.jpg

Yes, you read that right. She has Covid cell looking ornaments set up. This is as trashy as it gets. It's all cluttered. The Trump's had eloquent Christmas decorations and didn't over do it. As for the floating ice cream cones, we all know who was in mind for that.

Last Christimas was a kitchy national embarrassment.Mabye I can still find the photos.

HEre we go - and after the stunningly beautiful job Melania did we get this
1702591988764.png

Yeah, nothing says trailer trash like earning a PhD.
For a stupid thesis about why kids quit Jr College? LOL!

Go read her thesis. It is on line and it is a joke. For instance, she uses Jr College info brochures and a few student questionnaires as her scholarly research. She was given the worthless degree because her husband was a big shot in the state. She earned nothing.

She is just as much a trailer trash liar as her Potatohead husband.

Ah. Now I get the logic in the tap dancing Christmas drag queens.

Had to go back to last year's Biden Christmas celebration to remember that it's all just about promoting the latest agenda for them...

Last edited:
:laughing0301:

I'm an independent you dipshit, and if you weren't so busy narcissistically raving, you might notice I've defended Trump and his hawt wife HUNDREDS of times.

But yeah - how fucking self-involved and triggered does a connie have to be to post a thread about Xmas ornaments.

Pathetic sub-shitlib snowflakery.
Everyone is an independent. Your independent views make Chairman Mao seem like William F. Buckley. Christmas ornaments can be a window to the soul.

So the Biden's have decorations geared toward children and the magic of the holiday, I'm sure many children will remember this for years.

The Trump's staged a celebration of Christmas with themselves as the center of attention; how typical.

So the Biden's have decorations geared toward children and the magic of the holiday, I'm sure many children will remember this for years.

The Trump's staged a celebration of Christmas with themselves as the center of attention; how typical.
No. The Bidens hired a racist company for this celebration.

Ah, first my fellow conservatives are having epic meltdowns about Taylor Swift, and now the Nutcracker. Yes, yes, we must preserve the absolute golden thinkpiece that is....the Nutcracker?

WTH

Folks, for one, it's entirely secular. Secondly, it's bizarre. I teach it, the storyline can be made cute and sanitized, and the music is wonderful, but it's also bizarre in its OG form. We're talking a mouse sometimes depicted with many heads and a DRAG QUEEN with literal children under her skirt (look up Mother Ginger). So to see a tap interpretation of the Nutcracker like this for me is, eh, not far off.

For a better correlation: imagine conservatives getting their knickers in a twist about a new interpretation of Willy Wonka. Right. It's already Willy Wonka. Who cares?

Forum List

Back