WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

Good for them!! The Founding Fathers didn't accomplish what they did by sitting on their butts. In spite of the persecution by King George and his Red Coats, they did what was right and necessary to secure their personal and God-given rights.
Oh God, more yank clichés

I hope you had a handkerchief to catch your load after typing that out

Your Marxist cult of woke is being REJECTED.
You FREAKS are forcing your RELIGION INTO PUBLIC EDUCATION.
That's completely unacceptable, and the MAJORITY of American Patriots are fucking SICK of this Marxist CRAP being shoved in our faces EVERY FUCKING DAY!
Don't like the pushback??? TOO BAD, go FUCK yourself.
As far as the "accuracy" of your illogical pronoun usage......
:dev3:
Actually, you are wrong again.

Why do you find it difficult to answer a simple question you pussy? Is it because you realize things can be more than one thing? That U.S.A. can be both an acronym and a noun? That the two aren't mutually exclusive? :dunno: :funnyface: :itsok:
Having a harder time dealing with an adult who can come back at you? Not as easy as attacking children from concealment, is it?

Charles Murray points out that educators in this country are obsessed with pushing sexual perversion instead of useful topics such as excellence in STEM subjects
It's the result of the long-term marxist infiltration of our school system.

Then why are you getting so frustrated? It's obvious you can't handle opposition, so you'd be well advised to go back to attacking children, they're more your speed.
Frustrated? I love these Bingo exhibitions by dumb bigots. :lol: More please.

Nonsense. I have plenty fingers. I can point and laugh in numerous directions... :lol:
Have you not realized yet that you're facing a mirror? No one, not even the kids you so desperately want to insult, care that you are gibbering at yourself.

Have you realized yet that I'm not and that you imagined that and then thought it would be a good idea to use your fantasy as a debate crutch? :dunno: :laugh:
I know you close your eyes when you're in front of a mirror so you can't see what you're doing, but that's on you.
You obviously do... :funnyface:
Of course, I try to help the less fortunate among us who have lost their way and need help getting back into polite society. It's what I do.

I know you close your eyes when you're in front of a mirror so you can't see what you're doing, but that's on you.
I don't typically look in mirrors to be honest. My head is shaved so I don't have hair to worry about and my wife likes to describe me as a violently aggressive face washer so the mirror on my side of the bathroom is usually covered in water spray by the time I get through my morning routine. That said the few occasions I do happen to get a good glimpse of my face in the morning I'm always struck by how devastatingly handsome I am with my caramel skin and green eyes. It almost feels disrepectful to nature and good genetics to spend any amount of time checking if this face is looking alright. :funnyface:
Of course, I try to help the less fortunate among us who have lost their way and need help getting back into polite society. It's what I do.
I don't give a shit about your polite society. :lol:

Forum List

Back