Jill Biden Unveils This Year’s TACKY White House Christmas Decorations with Flying Reindeer, Floating Ice Cream Cones, and Covid Cell Ornaments

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yes, you read that right. She has Covid cell looking ornaments set up. This is as trashy as it gets. It's all cluttered. The Trump's had eloquent Christmas decorations and didn't over do it. As for the floating ice cream cones, we all know who was in mind for that.

Looks like Clark Griswold as her design consultant.

Lets be honest. They're only tacky because they smell like little girls, and Joe was walking by....

Jill Biden Unveils This Year’s TACKY White House Christmas Decorations with Flying Reindeer, Floating Ice Cream Cones, and Covid Cell Ornaments​

I'll stick with a real president when the WH had some class.

dfgsdgsdfg.jpg

EnUMUo8XMAcqNUL.jpg

Yes, you read that right. She has Covid cell looking ornaments set up. This is as trashy as it gets. It's all cluttered. The Trump's had eloquent Christmas decorations and didn't over do it. As for the floating ice cream cones, we all know who was in mind for that.

MAGA Macho Man is an interior decorator.He is quite good. He is, also, a woman's hairdresser.
MAGA Macho Man, does not want his fellow MAGA cult members his soft side. And it is very soft.

I hope the electricity use to power those lights is from renewable sources. We know how much Biden hates fossil fuel.

:rolleyes:

Slow news day?

Ultra-nothing burger.

:rolleyes:

Slow news day?

Ultra-nothing burger.
Technically Melania was the worst treated First Lady in my lifetime. She was criticized and loathed near every day from the TV media/entertainment shills. Remember? Christmas decorations included. They didn't even put her in woman's magazines the hate on her was that great. So perhaps if Trump reelected you and fellow Progs will lighten up.

Looks awesome. Thanks for posting

Technically Melania was the worst treated First Lady in my lifetime. She was criticized and loathed near every day from the TV media/entertainment shills. Remember? Christmas decorations included. They didn't even put her in woman's magazines the hate on her was that great. So perhaps if Trump reelected you and fellow Progs will lighten up.
:laughing0301:

I'm an independent you dipshit, and if you weren't so busy narcissistically raving, you might notice I've defended Trump and his hawt wife HUNDREDS of times.

But yeah - how fucking self-involved and triggered does a connie have to be to post a thread about Xmas ornaments.

Pathetic sub-shitlib snowflakery.

Wonderful white house Christmas décor KID THEMED,
FUN BRIGHT CHEERFUL, GOOD JOB.
PS DONT MAKE CHRISTMAS POLITICAL.

Forum List

Back