Do you practice anti-racism meditation?

It's probably a phd in underwater lesbian folk pottery dance.

But seriously, I saw some of the other tweets. This has to be a joke account.

At first I thought she was crazy, then I was thinking the same thing about a satirical account ...
But the more you read, it is all about "triggers".

If she is a Professor of Gender Studies (as claimed) ...
Look at things she posts from an external view, and recognize both the triggers and the point being made.

"Today I become aware I have not one, but two sons! My AFAB who turns 7 on the 20th, said he is definitely a boy.
Time to shop for new clothes while I wait for him to tell me his new name."
~ Ann Lesby PhD

Okay, now look at it without the triggers ...

"Time to shop for new clothes" ... "new name"

What does a parent do when they find out what gender their unborn or just born child is?
I'm not saying that I agree with any of it ... Just that she may have a creative way of making a point to her class.

Last edited:

With the triggers ...

"A parent is merely a legal guardian charged with providing food and shelter for a child until she comes of age.
An educator is a person who helps her discover her inner identity, and with whom she can share her secrets, fears, and dreams."
~ Ann Lesby PhD

Without the triggers ...

"Parent" ... "Educator"

Is a Parent not also an Educator of the Child?
What happens when a Parent allows someone else to be the sole Educator?

Last edited:
"Antiracist Fetus". Damn. Just damn.

This isn't from The Onion by any chance, is it? Woke group psychosis is becoming so unhinged that it is impossible to tell the difference these days

Evidently, anybody who says there are two genders is now committing a hate crime.

They are full of shit in the base argument ... :auiqs.jpg:

Transgender people still want to be a man or a woman, and don't create an additional gender.
Binary people don't recognize gender, so it doesn't create another gender, or eliminate a gender that actually exists.

They are full of shit in the base argument ... :auiqs.jpg:

Transgender people still want to be a man or a woman, and don't create an additional gender.
Binary people don't recognize gender, so it doesn't create another gender, or eliminate a gender that actually exists.

We need bigger mental wards.

Forum List

Back