Do YOU personally believe the Egyptians built the pyramids and great monuments in egypt or did tgey "INHERENT" them from a previous culture?

Did Egyptians build the great monuments in Giza?

• Yes

• No, I think they inherited much if not all of the major monuments

• I don't know but am open to opinions from both camps

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it difficult for you to stack blocks up? ... not sure what the problem is, we don't see the arch until Roman times ... so there's nothing about any of the Egyptian buildings that couldn't have been done exactly the way the Egyptians said it was done ... the technology for stonework was available to stone-age peoples ... that's why we call them "stone-aged peoples" ... because they worked with stone ...

Sounds like you're convoluting the story about the Sphinx statue ... there is some evidence that this monument is older than the main pyramids at Giza ... the only thing that can be said for sure is that there was some kind of temple at this site before the 4th Dynasty ... so perhaps there had already been some carving at the Sphinx site by this time ... however, workers greatly re-carved it during the 4th Dynasty, and it was completely re-furbished during Roman rule ... and it was Napoleon who had the Sphinx dug out beginning of the 19th Century ...

Who would be living in Egypt other than the Egyptians? ...
Yes, it's extremely difficult to PERFECTLY stack 2,000,000 blocks.

Sumaria is in the Levant ... Egypt is in Egypt ...

I read the guy's book ... and he does make a great case for the "older Sphinx" ... though the evidence for ten's of thousands of years is lacking, thousands wouldn't be outside our understanding of pre-dynastic Egypt ... the rock itself has been there for millions of years ... and it would have been a major landmark where the Nile River empties into her vast and rich delta region ... this is already an important place at the dawn of history ...

But all this is based on the assumption Egyptians built the pyramids ... the Sphinx was carved, not built ...
There are two quaries on the plateau made from the same stone.

1. The Sphinx enclosure which was quaried to both dig out for the statue as well as build the temple in front of it.

2. Just a few miles away and used to build other temples.

One has MASSIVE water erosion while the other has none. Both were supposedly active quarries at the same time. That is a literal impossibility.
Also the last time Egypt was wet enough of a climate to have that drastic of water erosion in solid bedrock was well over 10k years ago based on ice core samples as well as sedimentary buildups of fossilized plant life

Egyptians obviously designed and built the structures because identified remains of Egyptian rulers were found inside them. I think it's possible that Jewish slaves might have had a hand in the building and possibly the design.

Egyptians obviously designed and built the structures because identified remains of Egyptian rulers were found inside them
False

No remains were ever found in the 3 pyramids on the Giza Plateau.

Also no Egyptian texts were ever found in the pyramids that linked them to ANY of the known Pharoahs other than some obscure graffiti that is highly suspect in the relieving chambers above the "kings chamber"

Don't you find that a bit odd when ALL of the Pharoahs tombs in the valley of the kings are HIGHLY DECORATED and full of Egyption texts?

What say you?

I don't believe for 1 second that the Egyptians built ANY of the great monuments in Egypt. Just like I don't believe the Peruvians built Machu Picchu.

Imo sophisticated human History predates what we were taught by tens of thousands of years if not hundreds of thousands.

I also believe A LOT of the biblical stories are real but not in the way Christians portray them. Most of the biblical stories are ROOTED in stories that have been co-opted from previous cultures that lived thousands of years earlier.

Our history is NOT what we've been taught.

Also check out this podcast if you have some time. It is long and meanders a bit but is pretty spot on for the most part imo. His final points I believe are quite far fetched however. We are FAR FROM being able to protect our planet from the cyclical disasters that befall humans every 13k years.

No verse in the Torah mentions pyramids.

First, the plateau itself was perfectly leveled.

Second the stones were PERFECTLY cut then transported MILES to the site where they each were PERFECTLY fitted. Have you seen the Relieving chambers? Have you seen the Perfectly sheer interior tunnels where you cannot fit a razor into the joints?

Remodeling Maidiac
WTF
And who built them?? Aliens lol

It was the Egyptian working class as honor to their king and gods

Not bunch of wimpy AZZZ Sheenies
A civilization that predated them. A civilization that was WIPPED OUT at the same time Gobeckli Tempe was buried. You know, BACK WHEN THE LAST ASTEROID IMPACT HAPPENED which is referred to as the Younger Dryas Impact

Remodeling Maidiac
WTF
And who built them?? Aliens lol

It was the Egyptian working class as honor to their king and gods

Not bunch of wimpy AZZZ Sheenies
There was a worldwide civilization prior to the Egyptians. The Egyptians basically scribbled "Kilroy (Khufu) was here" on the structures and are then incorrectly credited with their construction.

Again, it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the crude Egyptian saws to have carved one of these stones, much less 2,000,000 of them

Forum List

Back