Do YOU personally believe the Egyptians built the pyramids and great monuments in egypt or did tgey "INHERENT" them from a previous culture?

Did Egyptians build the great monuments in Giza?

• Yes

• No, I think they inherited much if not all of the major monuments

• I don't know but am open to opinions from both camps

Results are only viewable after voting.
False

No remains were ever found in the 3 pyramids on the Giza Plateau.

Also no Egyptian texts were ever found in the pyramids that linked them to ANY of the known Pharoahs other than some obscure graffiti that is highly suspect in the relieving chambers above the "kings chamber"

Don't you find that a bit odd when ALL of the Pharoahs tombs in the valley of the kings are HIGHLY DECORATED and full of Egyption texts?
The post seemed to include the entire Egyptian pyramid culture and now the study has been narrowed down to only 3 pyramids? Hmmm

Sumaria is in the Levant ... Egypt is in Egypt ...

I read the guy's book ... and he does make a great case for the "older Sphinx" ... though the evidence for ten's of thousands of years is lacking, thousands wouldn't be outside our understanding of pre-dynastic Egypt ... the rock itself has been there for millions of years ... and it would have been a major landmark where the Nile River empties into her vast and rich delta region ... this is already an important place at the dawn of history ...

But all this is based on the assumption Egyptians built the pyramids ... the Sphinx was carved, not built ...
Sumer and Samaria.

My ID picture is what my FACE really would look like if I removed the skin from the human flesh

JEWS just built the FIRST operational Laser dome missile system.
That is what Israel says

I cannot verify

Mortar ... stupid ... have you ever laid stone? ...
Mortar ... stupid ... have you ever laid stone? ...
That shows complete ignorance of the site. My computer got fried so I can't post link from the phone. Please look at the interior tunnels at Giza and see if you find any Mortar.

Giza, Baalbek and Sachsayhuyama are not taught in Engineering or architectural schools

Forum List

Back