3590yeast.jpg

Water + Splenda + yeast

5309yeastwater.jpg

add flour

9200yeastwaterflour.jpg

Oh but it continues...

3969addmoreflour.jpg

yadda-yadda-yadda -

Roll out then drop a lot of Corn Meal onto a flexible cutting mat. Place dough on top of meal. Top Dough. Giggle to make sure it slides. Slide the pie OFF the mat and onto the pizza stone.

Cook..

3994pizzacooking.jpg

Let rest for 5 minutes or so after cooking, then Enjoy with your beverage of choice!

9855pizzadone.jpg

misterblu said:
Your white balance is off. ;)

The white balance is off in my kitchen; I chose that pic over one which looked better because that's more closely what I saw when I read teh paper. :)

dmp said:
$4 a CASE on sale. :)

gave one case to gop_jeff; have two beers left from the other 3. :D

They include beers in their cases now?

Damn....they didn't have any freebies when I bought them.

How things have changed.

GotZoom said:
They include beers in their cases now?

Damn....they didn't have any freebies when I bought them.

How things have changed.

Hey.. A lot can happen in....nevermind.

dmp said:
The white balance is off in my kitchen; I chose that pic over one which looked better because that's more closely what I saw when I read teh paper. :)

Whateva. :p:

Paper is white. A photo of paper with correct white balance will look white regardless of the lighting conditions.

You have halogen track lighting IIRC. The color temp of that lighting would match the 'tungsten' white balance setting on your camera.

Like anything else it's up to you whether you do things the 'right' way, or the way that pleases you. :thup:

misterblu said:
Whateva. :p:

Paper is white. A photo of paper with correct white balance will look white regardless of the lighting conditions.

You have halogen track lighting IIRC. The color temp of that lighting would match the 'tungsten' white balance setting on your camera.

Like anything else it's up to you whether you do things the 'right' way, or the way that pleases you. :thup:

That paper looks orange under that light. That paper looked VERY much like that whilst being read last night. :)

Saturday morning looks like clouds-rain :(

dmp said:
That paper looks orange under that light. That paper looked VERY much like that whilst being read last night. :)

(

None of that matters. What I wrote stands.

If you aren't going out of your way to notice, your brain interprets it as white. That's why you have a white balance setting on your camera.

misterblu said:
None of that matters. What I wrote stands.

If you aren't going out of your way to notice, your brain interprets it as white. That's why you have a white balance setting on your camera.

It matters exactly. I want the pic to look like what I saw. Next time you're over, I'll hold my recipe book under my stove light and you can see for yourself.

:)

dmp said:
Giggle to make sure it slides.
I laughed like a little schoolgirl with a new Barbie, and the damn thing didn't move. How did you manage to accomplish this? I'm stumped. :dunno:

dmp said:
It matters exactly. I want the pic to look like what I saw. Next time you're over, I'll hold my recipe book under my stove light and you can see for yourself.

:)

What it looks like under your stove light is irrelevant.

I already implied that if you did it for creative reasons then I understand. If not, then you should correct it. :whip:

http://www.digicamhelp.com/white-balance/index.htm

"The human eye sees white objects as white regardless of the light source; a digital camera does not. "

http://www.google.com/search?q=white+balance+settings+&hl=en

The ClayTaurus said:
I laughed like a little schoolgirl with a new Barbie, and the damn thing didn't move. How did you manage to accomplish this? I'm stumped. :dunno:

I missed that the first time. :rotflmao:

The thought of D looking at the pizza and then going hee hee hee hee hee heeeeeee! as it slides around is amusing to me.

And I don't know why.

Forum List

Back