do you like thunderstorms.

• yes, a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, not really

• neutral

• Total voters
Do you mind crossthreading? ... the results of the earlier poll you posted about this was interesting ... I was going to suggest there you should have used "like" or "dislike" instead of "fear" ... perhaps great minds do think alike ...

The peel of thunder is a "drop everything and go see" event for me ... once every other year on average ... maybe ten years since I've seen lightning ... we get light rain, all day every day, 1/8 a day at a slow steady drip ... Oregon is a horrible place to live ...

Hell yes.

And, after establishing that all those I care about are safe and unharmed, I've been known to reflect and enjoy the rush of an earthquake and its subsequent aftershocks... my wife hates me for that...

love the sound, & actually play storms to go to sleep with - however real ones i do not because, living in the country - we are not a priority to restore power if it goes out. we are all set if it does, but it's a pain in the ass when it does.

I need my outdoor time and sunbathing time, so I wouldn’t want too many thunderstorms

But when I’m indoors chilling I do find them relaxing and they make nice white noise when trying to sleep

I always wanted to wash my car that way. Soap it up really good with giant dark clouds rolling in. They run with my bucket as the big clouds open up.

Forum List

Back