Do you feel sorry for President Obama?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
If yes, I'm sure you realize, that:
1. He sought out the job, of POTUS, he was not selected, he wanted the nomination(twice)
2. All Presidents, have endured ridicule, and criticisms many far worse than he has endured, especially since he has the majority of the press as his cheerleading squad. Others, have not had that luxury.
3. Most Presidents let the criticisms roll off their back, knowing that it comes with the territory, rather than attempting to gin up public sympathy(as Obama does-"Thanks Obama"). They press on, and attempt do what's best for the country.
4. I cannot recall any other President traveling the country, continuously throughout their term(s), making campaign stops tearing down the other side, and even private citizens(Staples)

A Brief History of Staples vs. the Obama Agenda - Bloomberg Politics

You idiots never bother to go to the linked article:

".....
But this week’s dust up was nothing compared to the 2012 election, when Staples was a symbol of the Mitt Romney economy: a Bain Capital success story, but also proof that trickle-down economics doesn’t lead to decent pay for workers.

BuzzFeed reported Monday that the company was threatening to write up or fire employees who worked over 25 hours a week, according to several employees. A Staples spokesman told BuzzFeed that the policy had been in place over a decade and was not tied to Obamacare’s employer mandate, but last year the company sent out a memo on the “new policy” effective Jan. 4, 2014. Obamacare’s employer mandate requires companies to pay for health care for employees who work at least 30 hours a week, or pay a fine."""

Obama is a fucking embarrassment

0213_obama-selfie0-624x399.png

You idiots never bother to go to the linked article:

".....
But this week’s dust up was nothing compared to the 2012 election, when Staples was a symbol of the Mitt Romney economy: a Bain Capital success story, but also proof that trickle-down economics doesn’t lead to decent pay for workers.

BuzzFeed reported Monday that the company was threatening to write up or fire employees who worked over 25 hours a week, according to several employees. A Staples spokesman told BuzzFeed that the policy had been in place over a decade and was not tied to Obamacare’s employer mandate, but last year the company sent out a memo on the “new policy” effective Jan. 4, 2014. Obamacare’s employer mandate requires companies to pay for health care for employees who work at least 30 hours a week, or pay a fine."""

Maybe they can work at Office Depot?

If yes, I'm sure you realize, that:
1. He sought out the job, of POTUS, he was not selected, he wanted the nomination(twice)
2. All Presidents, have endured ridicule, and criticisms many far worse than he has endured, especially since he has the majority of the press as his cheerleading squad. Others, have not had that luxury.
3. Most Presidents let the criticisms roll off their back, knowing that it comes with the territory, rather than attempting to gin up public sympathy(as Obama does-"Thanks Obama"). They press on, and attempt do what's best for the country.
4. I cannot recall any other President traveling the country, continuously throughout their term(s), making campaign stops tearing down the other side, and even private citizens(Staples)

A Brief History of Staples vs. the Obama Agenda - Bloomberg Politics

I DARE you to name even one Republican who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

The "press" is mostly RW these days, owned by Big Repub Money. Its just a fact.

While its true this president has had to put up with a lot more than previous presidents, he has always handled it with aplomb and dignity.

EVERY other president has traveled the country, throughout their term, beating the drum for their own agenda. Its called politics.

What is it with you ignernt, gullible RWs? Its okay if you choose to be against the country and your own best interests, but do you ALWAYS have to lie?

Yeah, I know. You do have to lie because that's all you've got.

No, I don't feel sorry for any politician. However, I do feel sorry for the people who believed in him and were disappointed. Most of them aren't free to openly admit it without fear of not just criticism, but odds are they'll be labeled a racist...even if they voted for him once or twice. In '06, lots of conservatives didn't feel obligated to stand by Bush. Poor Obama supporters are really in a tough spot if they turn on The One and his historical ascension to the highest office in the land.

Just "DARE"?

Doesn't the script say you're supposed to "DOUBLE-DOG DARE!"?

Okay then -

I double dog dare you to name one Repub who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

You're right Muttley, NO REPUBLICAN has fucked it up more than the Obumanation, and now brings DIVISION to our country after siding with Muslim terrorists!
159707_600.jpg

Obama is a fucking embarrassment

0213_obama-selfie0-624x399.png

I agree. With so many things happening in the world, he is busy making goofy faces for his selfies. Isn't he supposed to be contemplating what to do about ISIS? If he wants to play games, then he should let some grown ups take the reins.

Forum List

Back