Do you feel it's reasonable Biden speaks of white supremacy for his inauguration address?

What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

• Hallelujah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It's about time, Biden will unify Americans while we respect all differences

• A fair statement to make

• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Mathews sucks (stole this one but agree. He & Springsteen probably hang out)

• Shameful thing to say

• Pitching racism for political support and control over the population for power & cash

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Seeking one world order under the control of the select few.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feels a positive way to control population is chaos within leading to tearing down unity & USA

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • When PROGS pitch racism it should be viewed as a confession

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
Don't you just have to be white to qualify, you divisive asshole?

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?

I simply don't live in a fantasy world

No, there is no fantasy in your world.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?
I've accepted our role in society.

You're not rich, you're not living an elitist life. You're stuck in the shit like everyone you hate.

I hate almost no one

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

You're not rich, you're not living an elitist life. You're stuck in the shit like everyone you hate.

I hate almost no one

Doubtful.

What does a white supremacist know about what black women think of Harris?

Topic seems beneath you. You were obviously wrong too.

I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like
How about you actually read the bill before you vote on it.

To be superior ?

Yes.

No, I am calling you a Communist.

Of course you ignore white supremacy when it's in your face, won't even acknowledge it.
I do not see white supremacy and I would bet you don't either. You see it on the news and they look for it very hard for it and broadcast it very loud. As I have said before, self-hatred is not healthy. Your health is no concern to the liars you repeat.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

I hate almost no one

Doubtful.

Most things are beneath me and I certainly wasn't wrong.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

Don't argue with a racist. Cancel him.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

I hate almost no one

Doubtful.

I don't know why you would think anyone believes you. And no, black women voting overwhelmingly for Biden/Harris. I guess they beat you.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

Please try to cancel me. Make it a priority. You and your white supremacist friend.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

I hate almost no one

Doubtful.

I don't know why you would think anyone believes you. And no, black women voting overwhelmingly for Biden/Harris. I guess they beat you.

The fraud went on in areas of heavy black votes. It did so assholes like you could call Republicans racists. Next.

The fraud went on in areas of heavy black votes. It did so assholes like you could call Republicans racists. Next.
There it is folks.

Black people are dishonest, according to this, and almost all Republicans.

But they think they can get our vote.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

I hate almost no one

Doubtful.

I don't generally call a wide swathe of people racists. Just the ones that tell me they are superior to other races like Billy just did. You couldn't have missed it while declaring bogus election fraud in the black community.

I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like
Guess you would have had to watch it to have a valid opinion. but you are welcome to whatever opinion you have.

Oh good PROG, then you can set me straight why it's okay.

White supremacy is dem speak for anything we don’t like. They don’t give a fuck about racism, you can see that by their posts here. It’s a bludgeon for a political goal of full control over every aspect of your life.
Actually, no...it's not.

I know you are but what am I

There it is folks.

Black people are dishonest, according to this, and almost all Republicans.

But they think they can get our vote.
I did not say that. But some are. That is just the way it goes. And Trump did get more of your votes.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?

Please try to cancel me. Make it a priority. You and your white supremacist friend.

Please don't send your goons after me. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back