Do you feel it's reasonable Biden speaks of white supremacy for his inauguration address?

What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

• Hallelujah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It's about time, Biden will unify Americans while we respect all differences

• A fair statement to make

• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Mathews sucks (stole this one but agree. He & Springsteen probably hang out)

• Shameful thing to say

• Pitching racism for political support and control over the population for power & cash

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Seeking one world order under the control of the select few.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feels a positive way to control population is chaos within leading to tearing down unity & USA

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • When PROGS pitch racism it should be viewed as a confession

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like
Guess you would have had to watch it to have a valid opinion. but you are welcome to whatever opinion you have.

Oh good PROG, then you can set me straight why it's okay.
It would be like teaching you to set your head space and timing when you had only seen a picture of an M2 and had no interest even when you saw it.

If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
Don't you just have to be white to qualify, you divisive asshole?

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?
No, I am calling you a Communist.

Of course you ignore white supremacy when it's in your face, won't even acknowledge it.

Some people have a problem with that, indeed.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Odd how some people on here and at Fox News and Newsmax thought he was referring to them..why would they feel that way I wonder..

Still not 1 idiot commie commie can define WS, I did. Not 1 commie has the plan to replace WS. Idiots.

Odd how some people on here and at Fox News and Newsmax thought he was referring to them..why would they feel that way I wonder..

They always take offense because they know how retched human beings they are! I know I would't flinch if some dispicable name was cast my way because I know better! Sean, Laura, Tucker, and all the rest get their hocks up every time someone references bigots, racists, or White Nationalist! They automatically tar and feather all 74M of Trump's supporters, not the accusers! ;)

Last edited:
I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like
Guess you would have had to watch it to have a valid opinion. but you are welcome to whatever opinion you have.

Did he mention "White supremacy"?

Once, that I know of:
A cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear, and now arise a political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.
In the context of the total speech, did it bother you? It did not bother me.

Once, that I know of:
A cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear, and now arise a political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.

So the demented pedophile thinks we're white supremacists -- but he wants "unity"

He is a commie wacko so.....no surprise.
Are you saying that condemning White Supremacy is a communist trait? Is White Supremacy good for America? How does it serve as a virtue?

It is important to increase and deepen any division available. Taking political differences and turning them into a race war could not happen at a better time.

Once, that I know of:

So the demented pedophile thinks we're white supremacists -- but he wants "unity"
He didn't say that. Are you? Sounds like you feel guilty.

Once, that I know of:

What was he talking about, Unicorns? Odd that other American CCP politicians have called Republicans that. Are you saying Biden's dementia has worsened and he was babbling again?

Once, that I know of:

What was he talking about, Unicorns? Odd that other American CCP politicians have called Republicans that. Are you saying Biden's dementia has worsened and he was babbling again?
Did not realize or maybe should say remember the mention of unicorns. Was it in relation true conservatives?

I don't know how anyone could watch this election cycle and not be slapped in the face with the vilification of "white men." I never knew I was responsible for all of the crass hatred and problems of the world for all of time. Silly me, I thought evil was non-descriminating.

There is no widespread white supremacist problem in America just as there was no threat to Washington. All of the events of the past two weeks have been manufactured to devise a way of blocking Trump from running a third time and to distract from the fact that the real issue here are the questions remaining over Biden's election.

Biden is a paranoid who thinks there is a plan out to try to assassinate him, that is why he had the whole WH scrubbed top to bottom of germs, had all the furniture changed, and has hired a personal (chinese?) bodyguard to accompany him at all times, EVEN ON THE PLATFORM AT THE INAUGURATION surrounded only by top government officials!

View attachment 446606
View attachment 446607
View attachment 446608

That is why he emptied DC, surrounded it with two battalions with no credible evidence of a threat then even did a background on the troops. The guy is a dangerous, paranoid, delusional psycho who now suspects 75 million people of being radical domestic insurgents. Now they have built a simple populist movement to make America great and restore its traditional national first status as a threat to democracy only because it threatens to unseat THEIR agenda.

If the past four years haven't convinced you democrat/media leadership has gone off to deep end, the next few months as they seize all civil rights and liberties will.
That's not a body guard, it's a handler and he'd kill Biden if he stepped out of Xi's boundaries.

If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
Don't you just have to be white to qualify, you divisive asshole?

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?
No, I am calling you a Communist.

Of course you ignore white supremacy when it's in your face, won't even acknowledge it.

Some people have a problem with that, indeed.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Yep, not a good look. It appears he's doing something not racist and trying to make up for it. So, that KKK guy as you seem to think he is is actually taking steps that someone like you wouldn't. You're more racist than the guy in the picture. Weird, huh?

Anyway, I'm not part of that cancel culture that you like so much and if he's at least trying to make amends for it then what else do you want?

On March 4, 2020, Northam signed a bill making Virginia the fourth US state and first southern state to ban racial hair discrimination.[276] The bill passed with unanimous support in the state senate. Upon signing the bill, Northam remarked, "It's pretty simple - if we send children home from school because their hair looks a certain way, or otherwise ban certain hairstyles associated with a particular race - that is discrimination. This is not only unacceptable and wrong, it is not what we stand for in Virginia."[277][278][279]

On April 11 of the same year, Northam signed the bipartisan Virginia Values Act, which applies anti-discrimination protections to public accommodations. Prior to the bill, Virginia had been one of five US states that did not have any such protections.[280] The Virginia Values Act also updated Virginia's existing anti-discrimination laws to add protections on the bases of gender identity, sexual orientation, and veteran's status.[281][282]

An additional civil rights bill signed by Northam in 2020 established a process for the removal of racially exclusionary housing covenants from property deeds in Virginia; these covenants had been widely adopted throughout the United States in the early-twentieth century for the purpose of banning racial minorities from living in certain areas. Although all such covenants had become legally unenforceable in the 1960s, little had been done by 2020 to purge the covenants from official legal records. The bill signed by Northam in 2020 allows property owners to have the covenants removed without the need of an attorney.[283][284][285]

Confederate monuments

On the controversies over public monuments to the Confederacy, in June 2017 Northam stated that the statues in the state Capitol that the General Assembly has jurisdiction over "should be taken down and moved into museums", and that the decision on other statues "belongs to local communities."[26] He has said that there should be more public memorials to historical Virginia civil rights leaders such as Barbara Rose Johns, Oliver Hill, and Samuel Wilbert Tucker.[26] In August 2017, Northam took a firmer stance, saying, "I believe these statues should be taken down and moved into museums. As governor, I am going to be a vocal advocate for that approach and work with localities on this issue."[286] Northam later reverted to his original stance that decisions on the monuments should be made locally.[287][288]

In early June 2020, Northam announced the removal of Robert E. Lee Monument on Richmond's Monument Avenue in response to Black Lives Matter protests after the killing of George Floyd.
[289]

That's not a body guard, it's a handler and he'd kill Biden if he stepped out of Xi's boundaries.

The guy has a pin on with what looks like a star inside of a triangle. I blew it up and did a search of all federal government emblems and logos trying to find whose emblem that it, what agency it represents, then did a reverse image search through Google, Bing and another service searching the world wide web looking to match the pin up and identify who uses it and what it means. I even checked China.

I got nothing. NO ONE admits to using it but the guy who sticks to Joe like glue everywhere he goes wears one.

The fraud went on in areas of heavy black votes. It did so assholes like you could call Republicans racists. Next.
There it is folks.

Black people are dishonest, according to this, and almost all Republicans.

But they think they can get our vote.

Please tell us how Biden's "You ain't black!" quote motivated you to vote for him

Is that something all white democrats should highlight from now on?

Forum List

Back