Do you feel it's reasonable Biden speaks of white supremacy for his inauguration address?

What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

• Hallelujah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It's about time, Biden will unify Americans while we respect all differences

• A fair statement to make

• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Mathews sucks (stole this one but agree. He & Springsteen probably hang out)

• Shameful thing to say

• Pitching racism for political support and control over the population for power & cash

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Seeking one world order under the control of the select few.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feels a positive way to control population is chaos within leading to tearing down unity & USA

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • When PROGS pitch racism it should be viewed as a confession

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

Joe committed a major virtue signal at the inauguration that he is not a racist by using a black poet as a prop.
Exit stage left...:woohoo:.

Whats the over under on how many times the Bidens molested her?

I'll take the under, like 0. Only cause she's black.

If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
Don't you just have to be white to qualify, you divisive asshole?

To be superior ?

Yes.

Oh, god no. Technically to be a white supremacist doesn't require one to be of any particular race however white supremacy is usually used for self serving purposes. I would say most whites are not white supremacists.
As race is used to divide people to destroy the country. Like that?

Only for racists.

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

To be superior ?

Yes.

See Lastamender ^ That is white supremacy. You don't even have to try in life, this bitch has all the excuses in the world as to why everyone is against her, him, whatever.
I made no excuses. Your attempt at ridicule has failed and will continue to fail. Race is a tool for Communists et al. They give one fuck about no one. That includes you.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?

When one of these guys gets elected governor, we'll talk. In the meantime, you're still enthusiastically supporting the guy in the white hood:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Pretty sure it's Northam, the basketball player in blackface, on the left side of the picture.

He also had an offensive nickname to match.

I can forgive him for that. I don't blame people for what they did when they were young adults.

It's too bad he has never manned up and owned it.

He also has terrible policies today, which is what really matters, IMO.

To be superior ?

Yes.

It worked well in Venezuela!

To be superior ?

Yes.

Excuses? BillieJeens just told you she's a white supremacist. Are you calling her a Communist now too?

I simply don't live in a fantasy world

To be superior ?

Yes.

No, I am calling you a Communist.

To be superior ?

Yes.

No, there is no fantasy in your world.

When one of these guys gets elected governor, we'll talk. In the meantime, you're still enthusiastically supporting the guy in the white hood:

Pretty sure it's Northam, the basketball player in blackface, on the left side of the picture.

I can forgive him for that. I don't blame people for what they did when they were young adults.

Wow, Northam ticks ALL the boxes for a standout in the DemoKKKrat party: a racist, a coward, and shitty policies. The trifecta!

To be superior ?

Yes.

Of course you ignore white supremacy when it's in your face, won't even acknowledge it.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Of course you ignore white supremacy when it's in your face, won't even acknowledge it.

Acknowledge it?
Its like gravity, it just is.

Hi, everyone I won't fly off the earth's surface today, because - well gravity.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?
I've accepted our role in society.

Wow, Northam ticks ALL the boxes for a standout in the DemoKKKrat party: a racist, a coward, and shitty policies. The trifecta!
Don't forget pediatric doctor who also advocates post-birth abortions.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

I want my
I want my
I want my MTV.

To be superior ?

Yes.

Correct.

No joy.

No diveristy.

No color.

Just white grievance.

What grievance?
I've accepted our role in society.

You're not rich, you're not living an elitist life. You're stuck in the shit like everyone you hate.

Forum List

Back