Do you feel it's reasonable Biden speaks of white supremacy for his inauguration address?

What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

• Hallelujah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It's about time, Biden will unify Americans while we respect all differences

• A fair statement to make

• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Mathews sucks (stole this one but agree. He & Springsteen probably hang out)

• Shameful thing to say

• Pitching racism for political support and control over the population for power & cash

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Seeking one world order under the control of the select few.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feels a positive way to control population is chaos within leading to tearing down unity & USA

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • When PROGS pitch racism it should be viewed as a confession

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

I didn't watch the address, I put it up on Youtube, I wasn't listening at all, busy doing something else and overheard him speak white supremacy mantra. What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like
He is a commie wacko so.....no surprise.

Guess you would have had to watch it to have a valid opinion. but you are welcome to whatever opinion you have.

WS is W. Civ, Christianity, Constitution, system of government etc. When the Marxist scream WS is bad we must destroy it they are talking about the aforementioned. Oh and they never tell us what they want to replace it with. If WS existed only white would be in the USA, and E. S. Asians or Nigerian Americans would not have on average higher incomes than white. Most certainly CRT would not be taught, or a version of CRT would say all non whites are crazy subhumans.

ADOS loser.
Is this dumb MFer trying to type the Spanish word for "goodbye" or is he calling me an American Descendent of Slavery??!??

ca8.png

There is no widespread white supremacist problem in America just as there was no threat to Washington. All of the events of the past two weeks have been manufactured to devise a way of blocking Trump from running a third time and to distract from the fact that the real issue here are the questions remaining over Biden's election.

Biden is a paranoid who thinks there is a plan out to try to assassinate him, that is why he had the whole WH scrubbed top to bottom of germs, had all the furniture changed, and has hired a personal (chinese?) bodyguard to accompany him at all times, EVEN ON THE PLATFORM AT THE INAUGURATION surrounded only by top government officials!

1611268822357.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 5.02.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 10.32.00 AM.png

That is why he emptied DC, surrounded it with two battalions with no credible evidence of a threat then even did a background on the troops. The guy is a dangerous, paranoid, delusional psycho who now suspects 75 million people of being radical domestic insurgents. Now they have built a simple populist movement to make America great and restore its traditional national first status as a threat to democracy only because it threatens to unseat THEIR agenda.

If the past four years haven't convinced you democrat/media leadership has gone off to deep end, the next few months as they seize all civil rights and liberties will.

If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
There are white supremacists, and there are people who are willing to enable it by downplaying it, denying it, spinning for it.

The second group is significantly larger.
I defined WS, you can't and you can't offer a replacement for it. Why does everyone want to move here?

There are white supremacists, and there are people who are willing to enable it by downplaying it, denying it, spinning for it.

I defined WS, you can't and you can't offer a replacement for it. Why does everyone want to move here?
There are plenty of people who have no interest in moving here.

Don't you know that?

Indeed, your party enthusiastically supports them and made sure this one still has his job in 2021. It's 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party. What's your excuse for this shitbag?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Indeed, your party enthusiastically supports them and made sure this one still has his job in 2021. It's 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party. What's your excuse for this shitbag?

Perfect. Right on cue.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Pointing out your and your party's support for the KKK? Yes, I will continue to do it.

Forum List

Back