Do you feel it's reasonable Biden speaks of white supremacy for his inauguration address?

What are your opinions on this? You can select as many options you like

• Hallelujah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It's about time, Biden will unify Americans while we respect all differences

• A fair statement to make

• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Mathews sucks (stole this one but agree. He & Springsteen probably hang out)

• Shameful thing to say

• Pitching racism for political support and control over the population for power & cash

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Seeking one world order under the control of the select few.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feels a positive way to control population is chaos within leading to tearing down unity & USA

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • When PROGS pitch racism it should be viewed as a confession

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
White supremacy is dem speak for anything we don’t like. They don’t give a fuck about racism, you can see that by their posts here. It’s a bludgeon for a political goal of full control over every aspect of your life.
If you're a white supremacist you probably didn't appreciate it.
There are white supremacists, and there are people who are willing to enable it by downplaying it, denying it, spinning for it.

The second group is significantly larger.

Indeed, your party enthusiastically supports them and made sure this one still has his job in 2021. It's 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party. What's your excuse for this shitbag?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
Perfect. Right on cue.

Pointing out your and your party's support for the KKK? Yes, I will continue to do it.

You and your liberal cancel culture.

There are white supremacists, and there are people who are willing to enable it by downplaying it, denying it, spinning for it.

and the biggest group of all are you race pimps who manufacture it in order to gain an advantage over those you malign.

Indeed, your party enthusiastically supports them and made sure this one still has his job in 2021. It's 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party. What's your excuse for this shitbag?

Perfect. Right on cue.

Pointing out your and your party's support for the KKK? Yes, I will continue to do it.
Sure, Q, whatever you say.

In reality, you jumped in on the conversation to illustrate my point for me.

Good stuff.

and the biggest group of all are you race pimps who manufacture it in order to gain an advantage over those you malign.
And there's another one.

I toss the softballs up in the air, they knock 'em over the fence for me.

I just have a simple question. Is it race pimps or race hustlers?

I defined WS, you can't and you can't offer a replacement for it. Why does everyone want to move here?
There are plenty of people who have no interest in moving here.

Don't you know that?
Define WS and then identify the replacement for WS. the USA is by far the top choice for migrants/immigrants globally.

I defined WS, you can't and you can't offer a replacement for it. Why does everyone want to move here?

Don't you know that?
Define WS and then identify the replacement for WS. the USA is by far the top choice for migrants/immigrants globally.
The term is self-explanatory.

The same people who are fighting so hard against immigration.

Dang, that was easy.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

If your point was displaying your support for the KKK, well, good job!

Don't you know that?

Dang, that was easy.
So you can't define WS. I did. What are you going to replace WS with? No it seems really hard for you.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

I don't care, Trumpster. Spin all you want.

Don't you know that?

Dang, that was easy.
So you can't define WS. I did. What are you going to replace WS with? No it seems really hard for you.
White Supremacy should be replaced by reason and intelligence.

I'm not holding my breath.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

I know you don't care that your party is infested with KKK members, that's my point. You just love that little white-hooded man up there, don't you? That's why you won't even whisper a bad word about him.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

I know you don't care that your party is infested with KKK members, that's my point. You just love that little white-hooded man up there, don't you? That's why you won't even whisper a bad word about him.
Good. Get it all out.

White supremacy is dem speak for anything we don’t like. They don’t give a fuck about racism, you can see that by their posts here. It’s a bludgeon for a political goal of full control over every aspect of your life.
Actually, no...it's not.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

Good. Get it all out.

Yup, every day in every way. Pointing out that you're a KKK fanboi will NEVER get old for me.

Perfect. Right on cue.

Good stuff.

Good. Get it all out.

Yup, every day in every way. Pointing out that you're a KKK fanboi will NEVER get old for me.
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back