Do You Favor a Top Tax Rate of 100%?

Yeah but we're talking about greedy Wall St banksters making money by flipping fraudulent mortgage loans. Surely you'd agree those people need to pay 100%
No, those people need to be in prison.

At what point do you think someone has earned enough money? Shouldn't anything over what provides a reasonable standard of living be taxed, even at a 100% rate? What point would that be?
Do you favor a top top rate of 0% ?
Why dont you answer my question, nutjobber?
I think his point was that left wingers support a 100 percent tax rate about as much as conservatives support a 0 percent tax rate.

It is just his way of pointing out your claim that "every one" of the liberals would support a 100 percent tax rate for incomes over $100k is a straw man fallacy.

Yeah but we're talking about greedy Wall St banksters making money by flipping fraudulent mortgage loans. Surely you'd agree those people need to pay 100%
All right! You've proven it. A greater than 100% top tax rate. Lose your income AND your liberty. Nice going.

You gave an example of criminals.

"Wall St banksters making money by flipping fraudulent mortgage loans."

So yes, lose your income and your liberty if you are a criminal. Are you one of those people who thinks criminals should go free?

At what point do you think someone has earned enough money? Shouldn't anything over what provides a reasonable standard of living be taxed, even at a 100% rate? What point would that be?
Do you favor a top top rate of 0% ?
Why dont you answer my question, nutjobber?
I think his point was that left wingers support a 100 percent tax rate about as much as conservatives support a 0 percent tax rate.

It is just his way of pointing out your claim that "every one" of the liberals would support a 100 percent tax rate for incomes over $100k is a straw man fallacy.
I dont know many conservatives who support a zero tax rate. Some might support eliminating the income tax altogether, but that isnt really the same thing.

All right! You've proven it. A greater than 100% top tax rate. Lose your income AND your liberty. Nice going.
Lose your income and your liberty if you are a criminal. Are you one of those liberals who thinks criminals should go free?
Making large sums of money automatically makes one a criminal in the liberal mind. You just proved it.

i see you are going full retard again to provide defense for criminals. Typical Rabbi.

Lose your income and your liberty if you are a criminal. Are you one of those liberals who thinks criminals should go free?
Making large sums of money automatically makes one a criminal in the liberal mind. You just proved it.
"Wall St banksters making money by flipping fraudulent mortgage loans."

We are now seeing willful obtuseness on your part. Something you do frequently.

You are a most dishonest person.

i see you are going full retard again to provide defense for criminals. Typical Rabbi.
Ayup.

Rabbi is now resorting to brazen dishonesty to "win". This is exactly what I mean when I say the Right has been hijacked by liars, hypocrites, psychopaths, and retards.

The hijackers do not believe in using truth and logic to succeed. This indicates they are morally and intellectually bankrupt. If you have to cheat to win, your philosophy is obviously weak and wrong.

If your philosophy cannot stand on honesty, integrity, truth and logic, it is built on sand.

Maybe Omama could make a law that only Republicans and rabbits are to be taxed. At 110%. He's a King, so he can do it. I read that on here all the time. That he's a King. Or was it Emperor? I forget. Anyway, Ima waiting for the revolution to start right here.

We got M14 buying up all the ammo. And Tex providing firepower. And bribatty supplying a fully trained regiment. Rabbit runs the underground.
I could go on. But I do expect that I will be able to say that I witnessed the start of the new, Amerinet US message board revolution.
Just as soon as those guys get around to logging off and loading up.

This topic was inspired by a straw man fallacy. It was inevitable it would crash and burn spectacularly.

Rabbi is now resorting to brazen dishonesty to "win". This is exactly what I mean when I say the Right has been hijacked by liars, hypocrites, psychopaths, and retards.

The hijackers do not believe in using truth and logic to succeed. This indicates they are morally and intellectually bankrupt. If you have to cheat to win, your position is obviously weak and wrong

I know what you mean. The rabbit finally put me on ignore. Works great I guess. I still take pot shots at the rabbit but he don't shoot back.

He's really kinda funny though. I have seen contortions from him you just wouldn't think reason would allow you to do. Makes him more of a joke than a real contributor. Everybody has their battles with him though. I did.

He's the "rabbit". He lost his t. Rabbi's are smart. Educated. No one will ever accuse the rabbit of being smart.

Forum List

Back