Do you carry a knife for self defense?

You were lucky for two reasons, that he didn't have a gun and that you wasn't charged for assaulting an illegal.

I knew he didn't have a gun, because he came up and tried to look tough - with empty hands. And I didn't call the cops. He was really stupid, he stuck his head in my car. Once the tire iron hit him, he ran. Moron didn't even speak English, came up demanding "You give, you give." Told him "I gave at the office," then bopped him. Not really, but the witty line WOULD have been funny if I had thought of it.

I'm sure not going to storm a gay bathhouse, because I know better than to fuck with a baddass like you.....

Don't look at me pal..

I'm not the one afraid to go out in public without a weapon

Being prepared is not being afraid. I've taken martial arts lessons for years. I'm taking Krav Maga lessons now yet I haven't had to fight anyone. Does taking these lessons make me fearful in your opinion?

It's better to know how to fight and never have to just as it's better to have a gun if needed than not to have one.

Yep that's what my defensive tactics instructors tried to stress to those they taught
It's better to be prepared and not have to use it then need it and not have it.

This idiot even recorded what he was going to do and a camera didn't stop him

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJ5cRT6ISY]Crazy Guy Attacks Car - YouTube[/ame]
Right winger is that you in the car?

Being prepared is not being afraid. I've taken martial arts lessons for years. I'm taking Krav Maga lessons now yet I haven't had to fight anyone. Does taking these lessons make me fearful in your opinion?

It's better to know how to fight and never have to just as it's better to have a gun if needed than not to have one.

Martial Arts is different though. I've been involved in Kung Fu San Soo for 30 years. I do it because I love it. I've never had a fight on the streets, can't imagine I ever will. It's great exercise and I enjoy it.

I know that out in the real world, people have guns - I also know from 30 years of the real thing that movies are bullshit. Black belt vs. untrained women with gun - black belt dies. I tried to explain this to Catzmeow, but she was far too stupid to grasp the concept. My concentration has been bladed weapons, knives and swords. They look good in forms, but have no practical value in a real fight.

Those who do are quickly caught.

Cameras and cell phones get every crook on the 6 o'clock news. Not many last long before they are caught

Criminals fear cameras more than they fear citizens with guns

Well, there we are tough guy, no unsolved crimes. Dear Leader ended all crime forever...

Ducking the point I see...

More criminals are going to jail because of cameras and cell phones than because of an armed population

Those who do are quickly caught.

Cameras and cell phones get every crook on the 6 o'clock news. Not many last long before they are caught

Criminals fear cameras more than they fear citizens with guns

Well, there we are tough guy, no unsolved crimes. Dear Leader ended all crime forever...

More criminals are going to jail because of cameras and cell phones than because of an armed population

Does that equal to ducking a post that answered your question?

As usual, none of your posts answer the question being asked. That is why they get ignored

As usual you're lying

Almost 13000 wasn't to bad for them wonder how many thought as you do?

How many were killed by perfect strangers?

Most people are killed by someone they know and trust

over 8000 of the nearly 130000 were killed by a stranger or unknown. try again

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 10
Is the tough guy scared of a few words?

As usual, none of your posts answer the question being asked. That is why they get ignored

As usual you're lying

How many were killed by perfect strangers?

Most people are killed by someone they know and trust

over 8000 of the nearly 130000 were killed by a stranger or unknown. try again

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 10
Is the tough guy scared of a few words?

I guess right winger will avoid this thread for a while and hope this post is forgotten about.

Don't look at me pal..

I'm not the one afraid to go out in public without a weapon

Yeas, because everyone fears you.....

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

How stupid is this guy that he did not know that Rightwinger was fucking with him?

Around you I'd be scared too... Do you know what it's like to get your eyeballs slashed with a EBT card? It's not pretty...:badgrin:

I would not know what this is like because people do not fuck with me because of the way I carry myself.

LOL! Another presumptuous wannabe tough guy!

I hope you idiots are lucky enough to hang on to your delusions for a long time. If you ever take a wrong turn out of your sheltered little lives into the real world you might find out how other people carry yourself.

Another pussy who can not go out without being armed.

So was I and I do not carry a weapon.

Of course you were, do you realize I know you're lying. Most departments require that police officers carry when not on duty?

New York City does not.

Anyone can be a cop on the internet.

I have said I was a cop from day one since I have been here.
A. DISCHARGE OF A WEAPON
Because they are armed, both on- and off-duty, police officers carry an enormous responsibility to use these weapons only when appropriate

http://www.nyc.gov/html/ccpc/downloads/pdf/serious_off-duty_misconduct.pdf

You have been busted.

Forum List

Back