Do you carry a knife for self defense?

I'm just not scared of dying........

At a point in your life you realize God has whatever he has intended for me - my fate. Especially when you have been though fucked up shit like I have...

Damn! little nicky is badASS!!! Watch out, 'cause he jus' don' care! badASS!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fbVxoSIrYg]The Honey Badger Don't give a shit! (owner czg123) - YouTube[/ame]

I would not know what this is like because people do not fuck with me because of the way I carry myself.

LOL! Another presumptuous wannabe tough guy!

I hope you idiots are lucky enough to hang on to your delusions for a long time. If you ever take a wrong turn out of your sheltered little lives into the real world you might find out how other people carry yourself.

Another pussy who can not go out without being armed.

Did I say I was armed, you pathetic wannabe clown? Wrongwinger won't say (probably because he doesn't want to scare us), but why don't you tell us what makes you such a badass? Are you a master of Liveashelteredlife-fu like him? Come on tough guy, don't be shy.

Just curious what people's thoughts on this are.

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

There is no such thing as a knife "fight".

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

Once again you're wrong. I've carried a knife when I've traveled and I went into rest stops late at night. I felt much much much safer. One should be allowed to arm themselves for self defense.

I agree I would have shot his ass too.

I assume you're talking about Trayvon. I agree. The a-hole tried to seriously harm someone and that is intolerable. Trayvon was only a victim of his own BS. That's what happens when you're a no limit ******. Someone eventually pops your ass.

Take your stupid, racist shit to another thread, asshole. That is not the topic here.

I agree I would have shot his ass too.

I assume you're talking about Trayvon. I agree. The a-hole tried to seriously harm someone and that is intolerable. Trayvon was only a victim of his own BS. That's what happens when you're a no limit ******. Someone eventually pops your ass.

Take your stupid, racist shit to another thread, asshole. That is not the topic here.

I went off of someone else's corrollary and I didn't say anything racist bitch.

I went off of someone else's corrollary and I didn't say anything racist bitch.

Fuck off, idiot. Slither back to stormfront and seek your life partner there. This thread is not about your bullshit.

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

Once again you're wrong. I've carried a knife when I've traveled and I went into rest stops late at night. I felt much much much safer. One should be allowed to arm themselves for self defense.

Who the fuck said you shouldn't be allowed? I said you're liable to do yourself more harm than good. Statistically likely. Compared to law abiding non knife wielders, as a law abiding knife wielder you are FAR more likely to be stabbed by having said knife. With the knife you are carrying, mind you. Statistics might be from the UK though, I dunno.

Who the fuck said you shouldn't be allowed? I said you're liable to do yourself more harm than good. Statistically likely. Compared to law abiding non knife wielders, as a law abiding knife wielder you are FAR more likely to be stabbed by having said knife. With the knife you are carrying, mind you. Statistics might be from the UK though, I dunno.

Yea - I was giving that thought. I don't know if you're "statistically more liable" but there is a chance in certain scenarios in which you could escalate the potential for physical damage to either party, depending on your actions. But consider this reality; how many people without knives are attacked and either mugged, raped or killed? It's pretty high.

Do you carry a knife for self defense?

A pocket knife is a tool, not a defensive (or offensive) weapon.
More people die every year from drowning than from stab wounds or gunshots.
Don't screw with me, I carry water.
Do you know how many people die from "car accidents" every year? Again, way more than gunshots or knife injuries. I also drive a car.

I know your joking but the bolded is really stupid even a rock or stick can become a weapon if the user has intent to harm another person and yes even water can be a literal weapon when your pouring it down someone elses throat.

Yes, I was pointing out foolishness.
"Can become' and "original intent" are entirely different purposes.
(Most) People carry pocket knives as a tool, not as a weapon. Knowing that doesn't make my statement stupid.

Fuck off, idiot. Slither back to stormfront and seek your life partner there. This thread is not about your bullshit.

Tell me what I said was racist asswipe. You can't. So get off my fucking nuts.

There are plenty of threads for the likes of you to vent your racist bullshit. Fuck off and go find one.

Oh go fuck yourself. You come at me with that racist label you best back it up mother fucker. Now you shut the fuck up and get out cos I ain't leaving at the behest of you cocksucker.

No one wants to play your game, racist shithole. Stick to the OP or go fuck yourself. On second thought, go fuck yourself either way.

No one wants to play your game, racist shithole. Stick to the OP or go fuck yourself. On second thought, go fuck yourself either way.

Your game cocksucker. You brought up the racist jazz and now you're backing away from it like a little coward. So don't give me your self righteous jazz. And if you'll notice I am discussing the topic; you're just coming at people calling them racists and not backing it up.

Your game cocksucker. You brought up the racist jazz and now you're backing away from it like a little coward. So don't give me your self righteous jazz. And if you'll notice I am discussing the topic; you're just coming at people calling them racists and not backing it up.

You know what you posted, douchebag. Stop trying to be 'cute' about it and go fuck off.

Forum List

Back