Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

I would be curious to know why you and others are so troubled by this trans thing. In what way has it actually affected you or impacted your life? Why not just leave them alone?

You are rather simple minded aren't you?
No wonder it was so easy to mind fuck you.
The "trans thing" isn't what troubles people. It is the DEMAND and FORCING others to go along with their fantasy, even under criminal threat.
That is fucked.
My wife and I has a favorite brewpub we like to go to that is owned by a lesbian couple. They have hired several tran servers and flaming gay men and butch girls.
We don't care. They have awesome food and beer, and their service is very good. I am as friendly with them as I am with anyone else. And if they are a bad server, I don't top them well.
I don't care about what sexual preferences etc. people have. At all. I don't care that there are males dressing as females and walking around. It doesn't bother me. But I do care if they start making demands that i change my behavior/language to play along.
You mind fucked me? Really? I think that you mind fucked yourself and created the delusion that you mind fucked me. Funny how I have yet to experience a situation, or encounter a real person in the real world who has had a trans person force them to "go along with their fantasy" or to do, or believe anything, against their will. The fact is that only a weak minded moron can be forced to participate in anyone fantasy. So tell us more about those "demands " that they make on people, aside from just being respectful.
And the bleat goes on and on and on........................and on............................

I would be curious to know why you and others are so troubled by this trans thing. In what way has it actually affected you or impacted your life? Why not just leave them alone?

The "trans thing" isn't what troubles people. It is the DEMAND and FORCING others to go along with their fantasy, even under criminal threat.
That is fucked.
My wife and I has a favorite brewpub we like to go to that is owned by a lesbian couple. They have hired several tran servers and flaming gay men and butch girls.
We don't care. They have awesome food and beer, and their service is very good. I am as friendly with them as I am with anyone else. And if they are a bad server, I don't top them well.
I don't care about what sexual preferences etc. people have. At all. I don't care that there are males dressing as females and walking around. It doesn't bother me. But I do care if they start making demands that i change my behavior/language to play along.
You mind fucked me? Really? I think that you mind fucked yourself and created the delusion that you mind fucked me. Funny how I have yet to experience a situation, or encounter a real person in the real world who has had a trans person force them to "go along with their fantasy" or to do, or believe anything, against their will. The fact is that only a weak minded moron can be forced to participate in anyone fantasy. So tell us more about those "demands " that they make on people, aside from just being respectful.
And the bleat goes on and on and on........................and on............................
Is that all you have left? Quite pathetic!

…and the second reason and this is the more important reason because this is this crowds End Game and that is to Condition the public into ACCEPTING paedophilia, into ACCEPTING the sexualisation of children as sex OBJECTS, as sexual BEINGS, for paedophilia to be treated as a normal Sexual Preference.

This second reason is NEVER going to happen, but they will keep pushing it because it's who they ARE, it's WHAT they ARE and this is the reason why ultimately they are going to fail and why there IS going to be an ugly backlash because they are NEVER going to get a majority of any population to agree that fucking children is okay, but let them continue down this road because the ugly backlash against this crowd is going to be a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

I wouldn't be so confident.

Fifteen years ago, would you have believed that the day would come, when a sick homosexual mockery of marriage was given the same legal status as genuine marriage, and that businesses and business owners would be punished for refusing to support these disgusting mockeries?

Ten years ago, would you have believed that the day would come when the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda would be openly taught in public schools, and even be required by law in some states, with parents having no say in whether their children would be subjected to this grooming and indoctrination?

Five years ago, would you have believed that mentally- and morally-defective degenerates who claim to be the opposite of their true gender, or even some completely other made-up gender, would be taken seriously, and be given legal protection for their delusions? Would you have believed that people would be subject to being sues, fired from their jobs, or otherwise persecuted and abused for telling the plain obvious biological truth about sexual dimorphism in humans; and/or for declining to play along with the insane delusions of those mental cases who deny basic biology? Would you have believed that children would be brainwashed and manipulated into declaring themselves to be “gay” or “transgender”, and subjected to quasi-medical Frankensteinery to reinforce these delusions? Would you have believed that creepy male perverts would be allowed access to women's restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and other intimate facilities, on the basis of claiming to be “transwomen”?

Given the way we have seen evil and madness marching forward over the past several years, what basis is there to believe that openly engaging in sexual activity with children will not soon come to be normalized and mainstreamed, as some of these other sick degeneracy already have? They've already made huge steps toward grooming children to be easy, compliant prey for child molesters, and to groom the public to accept such abuse of children.
Holy shit Bobby Boy, You have some serious problems. I may have to coexist with you, but each day, I thank the gods and goddesses that I AM NOT YOU

Given the way we have seen evil and madness marching forward over the past several years, what basis is there to believe that openly engaging in sexual activity with children will not soon come to be normalized and mainstreamed, as some of these other sick degeneracy already have? They've already made huge steps toward grooming children to be easy, compliant prey for child molesters, and to groom the public to accept such abuse of children.
Holy shit Bobby Boy, You have some serious problems. I may have to coexist with you, but each day, I thank the gods and goddesses that I AM NOT YOU

You're the one who openly, remorselessly, defends and advocates most of this insane, immoral, and outright evil crap, and I have no doubt that when we get close enough to crossing those lines we approaching, you'll be there, staunchly supporting that as well.

You're in no position to tell me that •I• am the one with problems. Not only are you the one with problems; you, and other sick, perverted, degenerate, subhuman filth like you, •ARE• the problem.

It's clear that you do not care how badly you f••• up how many children for life, in order to promote your sick sexually-degenerate agenda.

That is fucked.
Is that all you have left? Quite pathetic!
And STILL the bleat goes on and on and on and on...................and on......................and on....................and on................

There are more than two genders, even though in our society the genders that are most recognized are male and female (called the gender binary) and usually is based on someone's anatomy (the genitals they were born with).

There are more than two genders, even though in our society the genders that are most recognized are male and female (called the gender binary) and usually is based on someone's anatomy (the genitals they were born with).
ANOTHER disturbed individual. There are more than two genders only in the minds of the confused and disturbed.

ANOTHER disturbed individual. There are more than two genders only in the minds of the confused and disturbed.
Why is it necessary to call someone "confused and disturbed' because you disagree with them?. Clearly you are highly threatened by the possibility that not everyone is clearly male or female. Why is that? If you believe that we are wrong as you apparently do, try stating your case calmly, like an adult. Please be sure to take into account the well established medical evidence that some people are intersexed and that some researched now think that is related to the transgender phenomena. Try it. You might actually be taken seriously.

Why is it necessary to call someone "confused and disturbed' because you disagree with them?. Clearly you are highly threatened by the possibility that not everyone is clearly male or female. Why is that? If you believe that we are wrong as you apparently do, try stating your case calmly, like an adult. Please be sure to take into account the well established medical evidence that some people are intersexed and that some researched now think that is related to the transgender phenomena. Try it. You might actually be taken seriously.
He-he, the moron STILL carries on.............

Holy shit! What are you? A 12 year old emotionally disturbed delinquent? I have better things to do than have a pissing match with a juvenile zombie troll bot.

Last edited:
Holy shit! What are you? A 12 year old emotionally disturbed delinquent? I have better things to do that have a pissing match with a juvenile zombie troll bot.
Blah, blah, blah.............................blah, blah, blah..................................

Holy shit! What are you? A 12 year old emotionally disturbed delinquent? I have better things to do that have a pissing match with a juvenile zombie troll bot.
Blah, blah, blah.............................blah, blah, blah..................................
Yup, that's what you are

OIP.-A7TIeuVVyCOjiptzeSccgHaJ4
By -By
OIP.IidjkRPOIgY9jb4yyw0x8wHaFj

Yup, that's what you are

By -By
I'll post this just one more time, then I'm done with this thread. There are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. If you believe otherwise, you are insane.

Yup, that's what you are

By -By
I'll post this just one more time, then I'm done with this thread. There are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. If you believe otherwise, you are insane.
Slobbers you, a flaming idiot, citing yourself.

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization laughs at your ignorance too...
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics

Yup, that's what you are

By -By

He-he, what a LOON................

Yup, that's what you are

By -By

He-he, what a LOON................
LOL

You prove yet again you're not a man of your word.
I'll post this just one more time, then I'm done with this thread.
... poor thing, you have no character or honor or intelligence as there are still 6 genders...

Nowhere in the WHO article is the claim made or implied that these other genetic patterns represent additional “genders”. In fact, note that XX and XY are, respectively, described in the part that you quoted as “Most common form of female” and “Most common form of male”, respectively, meaning that there are other, less common forms of female and male, which would be the other patterns enumerated there. I believe it is generally accepted that patterns that include at least one Y chromosome are male, and those that do not are female; and that for the most part, they nearly always produce morphological that are generally consistent with this convention, though they are usually sterile.

Nowhere in the WHO article is the claim made or implied that these other genetic patterns represent additional “genders”. In fact, note that XX and XY are, respectively, described in the part that you quoted as “Most common form of female” and “Most common form of male”, respectively, meaning that there are other, less common forms of female and male, which would be the other patterns enumerated there. I believe it is generally accepted that patterns that include at least one Y chromosome are male, and those that do not are female; and that for the most part, they nearly always produce morphological that are generally consistent with this convention, though they are usually sterile.
Hey Bobby Boy! I thought that you might this interesting.

About four-in-ten U.S. adults say forms should offer more than two gender options

n 2019, at least seven states have started offering a third gender option on driver’s licenses for people who don’t identify as male or female, and at least four more plan to do so in 2020. A number of states have also added a third gender option on birth certificates. These changes follow decisions by some popular social media platforms to offer their own nonbinary gender options

In addition :

About one-in-five U.S. adults know someone who goes by a gender-neutral pronoun

You're living in a world that does not exist anymore Bobby

Hey Bobby Boy! I thought that you might this interesting.

About four-in-ten U.S. adults say forms should offer more than two gender options

n 2019, at least seven states have started offering a third gender option on driver’s licenses for people who don’t identify as male or female, and at least four more plan to do so in 2020. A number of states have also added a third gender option on birth certificates. These changes follow decisions by some popular social media platforms to offer their own nonbinary gender options

In addition :

About one-in-five U.S. adults know someone who goes by a gender-neutral pronoun

You're living in a world that does not exist anymore Bobby

A lie does not become truth, no matter how many people are deceived into believing it.

The world I live in is the one in which the immutable biological distinction between men and women is the same as it has always been, and the same as it will always be, regardless of the insane and destructive lies that are gaining support from an insignificant, but very noisy minority of mentally-defective freaks.

And you live in the same world. The only difference I am sane, and you are not, which affects how each of us respectively perceives this world.

The fad will pass.

Forum List

Back