Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, all three of them have something in common. It's all about them finding true love at first sight,.. but can that actually happen for real? Has anybody here fallen in love at first sight? I haven't, but if you have I would really like to know your story. :)
Love is a word , maybe ya said, maybe you heard...

No. Gotta be friends first. And that is work. After that....perhaps love comes into play. But LAFS? Nope.

Darling in your OP you talk about Cinderalla, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty......

Please, please.....

That's because they're fairytales LOL they weren't Disney originals. Those stories go WAY back into history. Look it up. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I believe in love at first sight. It has happened to me three times and before the first date and from the proverbial eyes meeting across a crowded room. First and subsequent dates only intensified the chemistry, followed closely by mutual respect and admiration. Within 5 years the friendship ended but the third love and friendship lasted forever. True love never dies even when there is a death involved.

Yes, I believe in love at first sight. It has happened to me three times and before the first date and from the proverbial eyes meeting across a crowded room. First and subsequent dates only intensified the chemistry, followed closely by mutual respect and admiration. Within 5 years the friendship ended but the third love and friendship lasted forever. True love never dies even when there is a death involved.

I did get a weird connection once - not with eyes -- but with a bit of footsy under the table once.. Does this count?

Why? You haven't said.

I didn't even do anything. All I did was tell her that they were fairytales. I think she's just paranoid because she hates Disney so much. Either that or it's that time of the month for her,.. which in that case I can't really blame her because it's a bitch! :auiqs.jpg:

Yup, it was love at first sight!!

iu
Man. you just made my arteries hard

Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, all three of them have something in common. It's all about them finding true love at first sight,.. but can that actually happen for real? Has anybody here fallen in love at first sight? I haven't, but if you have I would really like to know your story. :)

No such thing. Love is something that takes time, a long time, and is based on trust and other such things.

It's LUST at first sight.

I believe it is possible, not probable. Most have calluses and ulterior motives that would preclude it. But those in the right frame of mind and with sensitivity and openness could, theoretically. It's usually for the young, imho, but who knows.

It's all about them finding true love at first sight,.. but can that actually happen for real?

It could happen for real, but it seems like there are probably more times where people are mistaking infatuation for love.

Forum List

Back