Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After the great visuals get old ; itā€™s basically a bag full
dust and sand

The pacing is really bad and off .
The big battle literally comes out of nowhere and last about 5 min ;then itā€™s over like a Heroin addict jabbing his arm ,and the high was a bad batch of sand

They turned the worms into ā€œJurassic park movie ā€œ

My eyes are killing me and the movie was like eating at expensive French restaurant but leaving with a big check and diarrhea up the azzz

Sorry , I give it a C

The best part was the brief glimpses you get into the main enemies and their leaders

dust and sand

The big battle literally comes out of nowhere and last about 5 min ;then itā€™s over like a Heroin addict jabbing his arm ,and the high was a bad batch of sand

My eyes are killing me and the movie was like eating at expensive French restaurant but leaving with a big check and diarrhea up the azzz

Sorry , I give it a C
The biggest hit for this movie is that no one said it was going to be a movie like The Lord of the Rings and you have to wait for the follow-up movie(s). The damned thing ended only a third of the way into the book.

The only other criticism I have is the attempt to have Paul appear more aware of his ability to be a prophet than he was in the book. That was poorly done.

Darkwind
I was expecting this massive battle but it was over in 5 min
Who was in charge of their defense ??? Woke Xiden Generals

My eyes are killing me

dust and sand

Sorry , I give it a C
the best sci fi movie out there is called archive thought i wasabout to have a nervous breakdown after watching it

We donā€™t need a sequel for gods sakes

It must die right now
An empty bag of sand

Darkwind
I was expecting this massive battle but it was over in 5 min
Who was in charge of their defense ??? Woke Xiden Generals

My eyes are killing me
Why would you expect it to last longer? It didn't last all that long in the book.

It was a surprise attack orchestrated by a betrayal by Dr. Yueh who was allegedly conditioned to never betray those he swore to care for.

By the time House Atrides was aware they were under attack, they were already defenseless.

The longer and more drawn-out battle happens when Paul takes back Arakeen when he takes on the Harkonen and the Emperor.

Darkwind
Ok ???
Donā€™t give away spoilers
Spoilers?

The book Dune was written in 1965. There may be some people who watch it who have not read the book (now that I think of it, it's a definite possibility given the nature of the Millenials) but the vast majority of people who will watch and cricize the movie will have an intimate understanding of the story and its timeline.

But your meaning is well taken. I'll not talk anymore about the story itself. Only that the movie's main drawback is that it stopped only a 1/3 of the way through the first book.

I got bad diarrhea from all that crappy popcorn
God damn it ..I better get home šŸ”

Last question please ???
Where is the rest of the Dukes army ??
Surely they will bring in reinforcements from that ocean planet

Ok that is it . Thx

1635135038013.png

Getting tired of sci-fi remakes when there's so many other great science fiction stories that have never been made into a movie.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back