Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, all three of them have something in common. It's all about them finding true love at first sight,.. but can that actually happen for real? Has anybody here fallen in love at first sight? I haven't, but if you have I would really like to know your story. :)

Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, all three of them have something in common. It's all about them finding true love at first sight,.. but can that actually happen for real? Has anybody here fallen in love at first sight? I haven't, but if you have I would really like to know your story. :)
Depends on what you look like!

:razz: :razz:

1635127654526.png

Sure why not...

Oh wait!!! Did you say love or lust?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yes, it can happen. My current girlfriend and I started talking through a mutual friend on FB. I had just separated from my wife and I was not looking for anything serious. We started talking more and more (via FB and text msgs). The first time I went to meet her I knew I was home. She has told me the minute I walked into her home she knew I would be there for life. That was 9 years ago next month. I am happier than I have ever been. We have had 2 very minor disagreements, which we worked out quickly. No fights at all. Happy as can be.

Lol guys I never said I haven't been in love before I just meant not at first sight.

I did.. With a sexy sporty looking RX-7 when I first met it..

Women? Nahhh,, Got to look under the hood a bit and test drive... LOL...

If the engine can pump out 600+ ponies & 520# ft # of torque it is definitely love @ 1st sight for me!!!

I do however believe in connecting on a first date.. It's happened. And it's very cool.

Sure, I've fallen in lus--- Oh, wait, you said love. Never mind. :)

Do you have to bring Disney to this topic too, dear child? :rolleyes:

But yes OP, I believe in LAFS

Forum List

Back