Do you approve of Bill Barr's secret police?

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

Steve Schmidt really captivated my attention.

the guy doing the interview is captivating too,,,
:laughing0301:

That's hilarious. MSNBC has taken their patented fake interview obviously read straight off a teleprompter shtick, to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

And TDS has made their faithful audience so fucking dumbed-down that they don't even realize it's a fake interview.

TDS makes them stupider by the day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Good for Barr and Trump. Looters and rioters need to not only subdued, but locked up for years. They aren't protesters, they're criminals taking advantage of large-scale peaceful protests in order to create havoc.
I don't care who they bring in, as long as those that they bring in, control the idiots causing the havoc. As for them moving the protesters back, Barr wanted an extra block buffer between the protesters and the president, as a precautionary measure. After all, among those who stood there with signs and shouting (exercising their Constitutional right to "peacefully" protest), there were individuals throwing projectiles. That ceases to be acceptable, both in our Constitution and in a civilized society. And, stop portraying Floyd as if he were some angel. He repeatedly committed crimes and struggled against the cops when they tried to put him in the car. His death wasn't racially motivated, but rather, a result of too much lengthy pressure on his neck, which was in turn, the result of his struggling with the cops and NOT COMPLYING!
You Marxists are always seeking for ways to divide our nation in an attempt to conquer it. We in return will always seek to keep our Constitution and Bill of Rights alive and well.

He landed flat on his back, and lay there bleeding from the head, and none of the police (in the clip I saw) even bothered to see if he was O.K.
Look. If his skull ain't cracked, the blood will clot, and he might be all right. The other cops did the best they could by doing absolutely nothing, and walking with the offending cop away from the injured man to de-escalating further conflict. They were not in any position to render aid or comfort on the spot!
Just when I thought that nobody could take the side of a police officer who violated his oath and duty to protect and serve, by shoving a 75 year old man to the ground, and putting him in intensive care.

You claim the police have no duty to take action when they witness a felony assault right before their eyes?

He landed flat on his back, and lay there bleeding from the head, and none of the police (in the clip I saw) even bothered to see if he was O.K.
Look. If his skull ain't cracked, the blood will clot, and he might be all right. The other cops did the best they could by doing absolutely nothing, and walking with the offending cop away from the injured man to de-escalating further conflict. They were not in any position to render aid or comfort on the spot!
Just when I thought that nobody could take the side of a police officer who violated his oath and duty to protect and serve, by shoving a 75 year old man to the ground, and putting him in intensive care.

You claim the police have no duty to take action when they witness a felony assault right before their eyes?
youre leaving out the fact that this happened during an intense situation where the cops were on high alert and the old guy thought who knows what,,,
its not like they just walked up to him out of the blue and shoved him,,,

he played a stupid game and got a stupid prize,,,

I don't care who they bring in, as long as those that they bring in, control the idiots causing the havoc. As for them moving the protesters back, Barr wanted an extra block buffer between the protesters and the president, as a precautionary measure. After all, among those who stood there with signs and shouting (exercising their Constitutional right to "peacefully" protest), there were individuals throwing projectiles.

The park was cleared, not because the president had a planned visit they were interfering with, but because of a presidential whim to go to the church.

You present an opportunity for Trump to become the nations greatest crime fighter. That when there are drugs and guns on the streets of Chicago, he should fly there, and the police, secret service, and even the military would arrive there ahead of the president to secure the streets. Trump could fly from troubled city to troubled city and solve their crime problem by bringing all the powers of the federal government to bear.

Your Clown in Chief doesn't get to "quell protests".
Not his call ya loon. Protests are as American as apple lie and the 4th of July.
Perhaps Obama should have quelled Teabagger protests eh?
"Teabaggers" as you disrespectfully call them were not violent or lawless in any way whatsoever.
A riot is not "protest". It is a lawless uprising that should be ruthlessly opposed.
I saw video of Trump/Barr goons hitting innocent protesters with clubs. Quit deflecting from the truth.
Clubs! Why weren't they machine gunned?

Should we let President quell the protests, or should we live with anarchy? Obviously the liberals choose anarchy.

Your Clown in Chief doesn't get to "quell protests".
Not his call ya loon. Protests are as American as apple lie and the 4th of July.
Perhaps Obama should have quelled Teabagger protests eh? :finger3:
Those teabaggers burned their neighborhoods and others to the ground. When you get your total tyranny government, it won't leave so easy. And they will not tolerate riots. And I am betting you the general population will be in no mood to care how many die. As long as it ain't them. Dumb Azz!

99% of these protesters were peaceful. Same with 99% of the Baggers. One of 1000 were not.
In the case of current protesters, one in 1000 are White Nationalists.

Do you celebrate Christmas? Just wondering...

youre leaving out the fact that this happened during an intense situation where the cops were on high alert and the old guy thought who knows what,,,
If you look at the video, that's exactly what happened.

I caught that on the news. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The guy was just walking on the sidewalk, other police officers passed him by, when suddenly one of them shoves him down.

He's catching all the pedophiles, which I'm sure bothers you.

If you look at the video, that's exactly what happened.

I caught that on the news. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The guy was just walking on the sidewalk, other police officers passed him by, when suddenly one of them shoves him down.
maybe you should watch it again,,,

they are clearly on a mission and he refused to clear the way,,,

its like walking out on the great plains and trying to talk to a buffalo during a stampede,,,,,,

maybe you should watch it again,,,

they are clearly on a mission and he refused to clear the way,,,

its like walking out on the great plains and trying to talk to a buffalo during a stampede,,,,,,

not saying the cops shouldnt be disciplined for it, but we dont know what he said to them or what they said to him,,,what if he said I'm gonna kill you mother fuckers??

he still played a stupid game and won a stupid prize,,,

not saying the cops shouldnt be disciplined for it, but we dont know what he said to them or what they said to him,,,what if he said I'm gonna kill you mother fuckers??
1591393406824.png

The park was cleared, not because the president had a planned visit they were interfering with, but because of a presidential whim to go to the church.
The park was cleared because rioters had set St. John's church on fire and they were assaulting law
enforcement officers by heaving water bottles and rocks at them when asked to disperse.

Get your facts straight and stop perpetuating bullshit leftist myths you know nothing about.
Fortunately there are people here who can counter your lies.

he still played a stupid game and won a stupid prize,,,
This elderly "peace activist" obstructed police personnel and put his hands on one of them. Maybe he thought he could just walk right up to riot police and interfere with them. He was wrong!

Look at the video and tell me how many civilians, beside this man, were confronting police trying to do their duty.

Exactly. Sure would be easy for some White Nationalist asshole with ZERO training wearing camos, body armor, a helmet and toting an an AK-47 to waltz right on in and be completely unaccountable for their actions. Probably what Billy is hoping for.
Sure because all sorts of strangers and drop ins could just walk right in and take their place in a unit next to
all these men who have been trained and selected for such a group without any trouble or notice at all. :D

Have you ever been in the military? I have. You don't just join in and think you are blending seamlessly in to
a military unit. How stupid are you? Very stupid, it seems.

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you.
They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you. Interesting. They were extremely peaceful in comparison to what you are seeing now from the democrat voters who are hitting police in the head with bricks, robbing, burning looting.. acting like selfish SOBs. Yet the person who wanted to get their business open again? they were called selfish for wanting to be able to pay their employees and not lose their lifes work. Why? because that was considered a threat to the public.
Suddenly the virus is no big deal if your in a crowd of protesters or rioters... but you better keep that hair salon closed at all costs.

Secondly, everyone knows people standing between the Protestors and the white house are Feds of some sort. It's their job wether the president is Bush, Obama or Trump. Why is this a fucking mystery to you?

Had President Obama pulled crap like this on RW loon Nationalists, you'd have gone apoplectic.

Really? I dont think so. If Right wing loon nationalists were marching on the white house. Calling on the removal of Obama without an election, Federal police were ending up in the hospital with head injuries from the Right wing loons... I would absolutely support the federal police standing in between the white house and the crowds. Absolutely.
Obama was my president. I did not vote for him, but I respected his office of the presidency... elections matter and need to be honored or we do not have a United States of America.

I am not a right wing loon, I'm a regular American who goes to work and supports my community.
People on your whacked out side DrShove... actually do not respect elections and prefer chaos in order to get what they want.

The truth of the schitzo Left hurts DR Shove, that is obvious. Thanks for the thumbs down.
You know the left wants to start defunding the police all over the country. That should terrify you. When women call 911 during a domestic violence problem, or anyone else calls for help, dont be supprised if it takes minutes longer.... not shorter for help to arrive. But hey, you got to break a few eggs to make an omelette. You will also see more people carrying guns to protect themselves instead of less, because whatever utopian policy these Democrats have in mind, you can assure yourself its going to end in abject failure just like the city of Chicago if they get their way.

Nobody wants to defund the police. Where do you do you come up with this moonbattery?
Nope, most progs simply want better training, community policing, better pay, more diversity & cops who LIVE where they work.
Oh, and you don't get to stay on the force after 17 complaints (Chauvin) ...
And if you get fired you don't get to wander over to the next precinct and get hired again.

Right, I just made it all up. Its not only Chicago and Phoenix.. LA and other places as well.

You really are full of crap ain't ya.
Yea, this is about the same percentage of people who want to "grab yer guns" (which will never happen - EVER)

Beat it Loon

YOU said, nobody wants to defund the police. Well, thats a lie. The fact that at this point its still a minority means nothing. I'm simply stating that there are LOONS on the left who want to defund the police.. and its going on in more than one city and its true. I'm simply pointing out the retarded mindset of the left. I know this hurts so you have to lash out in denial, its ok, I get it.

From the myriad of unbadged, geared up, armed, and refusing to identify themselves, or their department; to the city and State police who hide their names, and badge numbers from the public they serve. What are you opinions on these practices? What do you see as the benefits? Can you think of any potential drawbacks?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back