Do YOU appreciate President Trump's efforts concerning the virus thus far?

Has Trump done a good job tackling this virus in your opinion?

• Yes, he has done a good job overall

• No, he has done a poor job overall

• Mostly disagree with his actions

• Mostly agree with his actions

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Banned
There are some things I wish he had done differently.
No individual or company that paid ZERO taxes should be eligible for bailouts.
The hardest hit areas in the US should have been quarantined by now to contain the spread.
He should be FORCING the media to cover the task force meetings. Partisanship is not more important than keeping the American people informed during this time of emergency & mass panic.

Trump is doing a great job.

God forbid that Crooked Hillary had got elected. The bitch that went back to sleep after hearing about Benghazi and was part of the Obama administration when Obama was out golfing when thousands of Americans were dying from the H1N1 virus.

I think he is bowing to political pressure to join in the panic. I think when we are done, we will look at places like Belarus and Sweden, and wish that we had done less.

Feb. 27, 2020 - "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. "

30 days later:

Mar. 28, 2020 -

1585491829328.png

Ignorance is a poor excuse for leadership.

Trump is doing a great job.

God forbid that Crooked Hillary had got elected. The bitch that went back to sleep after hearing about Benghazi and was part of the Obama administration when Obama was out golfing when thousands of Americans were dying from the H1N1 virus.

The hardest hit areas in the US should have been quarantined by now to contain the spread.
He should be FORCING the media to cover the task force meetings. Partisanship is not more important than keeping the American people informed during this time of emergency & mass panic.
Interesting. Quarantine the hardest hit areas. Look at that through the lens of reality.

When Trump put travel restrictions at the border and a ban on Chinese he was called a racist and xenophobe. He was blamed for racist attacks against the Chinese here. Democrats demanded he resign.

If he had quarantined the hardest hit areas it would have been attacked as starting a civil war because the hardest hit areas are democrat controlled. As it is, Cuomo said a quarantine of the tri state area would be an act of war.

All good things BUT....
If you think congress would allow the zero taxes no bailout then you have not paid no attention to congress ever. Democrats increased in bailout and wanted even more.
You would have everyone yelling Hitler if he tried to quarantine anyone or forced the media into anything.

The government as a whole has done a poor job, including Trump. Everything has been reactive and nothing has been proactive. Had we started to mass produce test in Jan like other counties we would not be this far behind in testing. Had we went to 3M in Jan and told them of possible coming crisis they could have started to mass produce N-95 mask like they are now.

but none of those things too place because our government wanted to hide how bad it was likely to get

Forum List

Back