Do you agree with Obama?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Obama explains why he doesn't use 'radical Islam'

President Obama recently answered criticisms from Trump that he never uses the words, "radical Islam", because he thinks it is a "distraction" that will create needless agitation towards those who practice Islam, even though that is what it is.

So is he right? Should we continue the PC charade of never saying "radical Islam"?

President Obama recently answered criticisms from Trump that he never uses the words, "radical Islam", because he thinks it is a "distraction" that will create needless agitation towards those who practice Islam, even though that is what it is.

So is he right? Should we continue the PC charade of never saying "radical Islam"?

Obama says,

"We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam,"

What part of that do you disagree with?

Obama is right... Our biggest ally in fighting racial Islam is moderate Islam...

Now your ilk have no clue about this since, Racial Islam (as you call it ) was on its knees during 911... It was the NeoCons and GOP which has brought them where they are today..

Just Maggie Thatcher made the IRA grow exponentially in size by her stance in Northern Ireland (She was described as the IRA's biggest recruitment tool), Bush Jr was the biggest recruitment tool for Radical Islam in the ME...

Trump is another clueless idiot in this...

The thing is, you keep on forgetting what ISIS want, so you keep on giving them their wish...

Trump is actually trying to surrender ground to ISIS, he is doing things that make them stronger, larger and bigger problem...
Well done surrender monkeys...

Is it politically incorrect not to use this specific term?

Not to defend Obama, but it is amusing that so many who criticize p.c. speech insist that this phrase come out of every mouth.

I’m always tickled at this “topic”.

I’m often reminded of a show I used to watch called “Taxi”. In one scene, Alex (the protagonist) gets another job or something and he makes a mistake.

His superior chides him for a little while and tells Alex; “I want you to say the following: I was wrong, I’m sorry, and it will never happen again.” So Alex stands there for a few seconds and says, “Mr. Smith (or whatever his name was), I apologize, I’m sorry it happened and I’ll make sure its a one-time thing.”

His superior says, “Repeat after me. “I was wrong, I’m sorry, and it will never happen again.”

Alex smirks a little and says, “Well, Mr. Smith I assure you I won’t make the same mistake again, I am very apologet…”

His superior says, “I was wrong…I’m sorry, and it will never happen again.” Say it.

——

You guys strange fixation with this phrase is almost as humorous.

Obama says,

"We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam,"

I disagree with ALL of it. The terrorists have NOT perverted Islam. They are carrying out the commands of the Koran. They are true Islam, not a perversion of it. Until this is understood by everyone and dealt with accordingly, jihad violence will continue unabated.

I think that words coming from State Leadership matter more than weirdo internet tough guys who think their tough guy words matter.

Seems pretty mature/reasonable to me to keep that card in our pocket because it makes it harder for Radicals to brainwash their Youth against us, as it gives them one less thing to point to.

Also, like he said, his Military Commanders were never held back from completing any actual tasks based on this whine, "call it radical Islam!"

Taking the toy(the name of Islam) away from the rotten baby (Terrorists) seems like a good fucking annoyance we present to our enemies.

Unless, of course, someone is going to present the case that this tiny % speaks for a Religion of over one billion folks(lol!), do you even KNOW what that kind if world would look like, you mother fucking jack asses?

I used to think that we ought to call it what it is. PC still annoys me. That will never change. What's happening now though, is POTUS is talking about talking. I've had quite enough of that. I am more concerned with stopping it from killing us than what we call it. I'd like POTUS to tell us what he is doing NOW to keep us safe from terrorist attacks and spare us the finger wagging over terminology.

I used to think that we ought to call it what it is. PC still annoys me. That will never change. What's happening now though, is POTUS is talking about talking. I've had quite enough of that. I am more concerned with stopping it from killing us than what we call it. I'd like POTUS to tell us what he is doing NOW to keep us safe from terrorist attacks and spare us the finger wagging over terminology.
He has told us just that. Look it up, before complaining about it? I dunno - just a suggestion.

Obama says,

Its constantly proven wrong just like global warming

There are billions of so-called 'peace loving' muslims right?
These muslims KNOW who the radical Islamofascists are in their communities obviously. Fuck man they all live in tight knit enclaves secretly practising Sharia Law. They all go to the same neighborhood mosques.
Anyone who has ever lived in an insulated tight knit environment with a bunch of other people KNOWS every fucking detail of their neighbor's lives. "So I hear you son is over in N. Pakistan again. What is that? His third trip over there in a year?".
The FACT is these billions of muslims are content to left their army of radical muslims do their dirty work for them.
They aren't secretly turning any of their army in to the authorities.
These muslims hear about one of their army committing mass murder somewhere and they are smiling behind their freakshow face masks.
IF as claimed their are so few radical Islamofascists living among the 'peace-loving' muslims all they need to do to get rid of the garbage in their enclaves is get on the phone and call DHS.
This bullshit that by referring to 'radical Islamists' as terrorists is the reason why some young muslim becomes radicalised is ridiculous.
"I warn you if you insult me by saying there are some thieves in my family I'm going to turn into a thief!".
Young muslims who become radicalised do so because they want to. Period.
The Imams who do the radicalising are masters at identifying young muslims who are fucking losers.

Mohammad Obama insists that calling Muslim Terrorists what they ARE is offensive, yet he does not find it offensive to insist White cops terrorize Afro-Americans and Mexicans for no reason. Mohammad Obama seeks to put American taxpaying citizens in harms way by lying about the identity of the true threats to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Obama says,

Sounds good. Call them 'Perverted Islamists' or 'Islam Perverts'.

I think that words coming from State Leadership matter more than weirdo internet tough guys who think their tough guy words matter.

Seems pretty mature/reasonable to me to keep that card in our pocket because it makes it harder for Radicals to brainwash their Youth against us, as it gives them one less thing to point to.

Also, like he said, his Military Commanders were never held back from completing any actual tasks based on this whine, "call it radical Islam!"

Taking the toy(the name of Islam) away from the rotten baby (Terrorists) seems like a good fucking annoyance we present to our enemies.

Unless, of course, someone is going to present the case that this tiny % speaks for a Religion of over one billion folks(lol!), do you even KNOW what that kind if world would look like, you mother fucking jack asses?
This is just another reiteration of the ceaseless RECRUITMENT THEORY. That if we offend Muslims around the world then ISIS and other jihadists will recruit more jihadists. Obama and Hillary both pounced on this, and threw the word RECRUIT around yesterday, like it was going out of style.

There are a few rather strong arguments to be made against this recruitment theory however. It is not conclusive with any evidence that banning Muslim immigration to the US would have any effect on jihadist recruitment. Secondly, it is possible that it could work to just the opposite of that. Already, millions of people who call themselves Muslims are that in name only. They don't subscribe to the mass genocide commands so common in the Koran, don't engage in wife-beating, pedophilia, or other trashy things in that vile book of hate.

As such, those millions of Muslims probably understand quite well why the US would have a ban on Muslim immigration, and they might wish there were less Muslims in their own countries as well. As for those who agree with the Koran's trash (or at least they PUBLICLY) say they do, they are not being recruited to what they already are hooked up to anyway.

Third, how hypocritical of our US govt to talk about recruitment of jihadists, when it has sent our FBI out to jihadist groups, doing just that. Talk about "RECRUITMENT", check out this doozy. FBI director Robert Mueller launched a national hiring blitz that included setting up recruitment booths at ISNA conventions. ISNA (Islamic Society of N. America) is the largest and most powerful of all the many Muslim Brotherhood front organizations in America. They are known as the "nucleus". They also tried to recruit ISNA jihadists into the FBI, by placing full-page recruiting ads in ISNA's magazine, Islamic Horizons.

That's right folks. "Our" FBI recruited among Muslim Brotherthood fronts (all sworn to destroy America). They have claimed to be recruiting for Arabic speakers to be translators, and have also gone to jihadist mosques for recruits >> Example: the ADAMS Center (endorsed by CAIR, and singled out by the Freedom House as one of the top distributors of Saudi-sponsored anti-Semitic and anti-Christian dogma). All this going on while the FBI systematically rejects Jewish Arabic speakers for translator jobs, so as to not offend the Muslims already working there.

Needless to say, these Muslim Arabic translators, recruited from Muslim Brotherhood sources have been trouble, involved in numerous treasonous offenses, such as refusing to tape-record Muslim suspects, withholding relevant chatter, dispensing false information, and espionage, like the arrest of Nadia Prouty, for spying for Hezbollah

Mohammad Obama insists that calling Muslim Terrorists what they ARE is offensive, yet he does not find it offensive to insist White cops terrorize Afro-Americans and Mexicans for no reason. Mohammad Obama seeks to put American taxpaying citizens in harms way by lying about the identity of the true threats to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Obama says,

I do not see a MEANING in the term "radical islam"------but that is because I learned about islam from muslims and over about 50
years of INTERACTING with muslims. ---I learned by what THEY SAID---not from any strife---just from what THEY SAID---and a few visits to a mosque BY INVITATION because I seemed to THEM to be interested in what THEY SAID ----sometime during that time ---early on---I read the koran. --English PICTHALL. The muslims who taught me were co-workers, colleagues and lots of them---SOCIALLY, friends

Forum List

Back