MTG has enraged the Dems

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Reps. Jamaal Bowman (D) NY, and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) GA, kept up their war of words on Thursday after a boisterous spat on the Capitol steps Wednesday evening.

Greene insists she wasn't defending George Santos and claims Bowman has put her 'life in danger' in the past after her heated skirmish with the Squad member.

Bowman, D-N.Y., meanwhile, insisted her comments after the fight were 'dangerous and reckless' and likened her to a white supremacist.

Greene said of Bowman earlier: 'His physical mannerisms are aggressive, and he just recently shoved Thomas Massie just outside the House chamber. I think there's a lot of concern about Jamal Bowman, so and I am concerned about him. I feel threatened.'

'I am very concerned about Jamal Bowman, and he's someone that people should watch,' Greene concluded.

AOC stepped in and said to Bowman 'she ain't worth it, bro,' referring to Greene.

Comment:
MTG should be careful.
Bowan seems like the type of dangerous racist Democrat who could become violent at any moment.

So MtG did the "WAAAA, a black man scared poor little white woman me by being black in my presence" racist-Karen thing.

And the most racist of the Trump cultists are thrilled about it. And nobody is surprised.

Reps. Jamaal Bowman (D) NY, and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) GA, kept up their war of words on Thursday after a boisterous spat on the Capitol steps Wednesday evening.

Greene insists she wasn't defending George Santos and claims Bowman has put her 'life in danger' in the past after her heated skirmish with the Squad member.

Bowman, D-N.Y., meanwhile, insisted her comments after the fight were 'dangerous and reckless' and likened her to a white supremacist.

Greene said of Bowman earlier: 'His physical mannerisms are aggressive, and he just recently shoved Thomas Massie just outside the House chamber. I think there's a lot of concern about Jamal Bowman, so and I am concerned about him. I feel threatened.'

'I am very concerned about Jamal Bowman, and he's someone that people should watch,' Greene concluded.

AOC stepped in and said to Bowman 'she ain't worth it, bro,' referring to Greene.

Comment:
MTG should be careful.
Bowan seems like the type of dangerous racist Democrat who could become violent at any moment.
No shoving of Massey.

What is she scared of?
She was toe to toe with Bowman, standing up for her beliefs and even laughing and dismissing what he said. It is all on video.

" I am so scared of the Democrats!!!!! "

The attempt allegedly funded by Hillary Clinton that would use the FBI to create a faked doctrine to influence the results of a presidential election doesn't seem bother democrats? WTF?

Comment:
MTG should be careful.
If a white congressman was caught on video making those aggressive gestures toward, advancing on, and yelling at a black congressman as Bowman was doing to Massie, it would be treated as the hate crime of the century.

In actual fact, Bowman is a typical wokester who yells when people disagree with him. Race has little to do with it. He is no different than the shreiking blue haired cross-dressers who chased Riley Gaines.

The attempt allegedly funded by Hillary Clinton that would use the FBI to create a faked doctrine to influence the results of a presidential election doesn't seem bother democrats? WTF?
It is just not as explosive as a transgender on a beer can.

Forum List

Back