Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.
Only for the woman, right?

The decision to become a parent should be made in the bedroom, not the operating room.
So if the rape or neglected use of contraceptive occurred in the bedroom the woman made a bad choice and must deal with the consequences.. no matter how much she was beaten..
Yes. Does the man have to deal with the consequences?

There are remedies, though. If a condom is broken, or the woman made a mistake, the morning after pill does exist.

The point is that before you have sex, whoever you have sex with, make sure you both agree that efforts are to be taken to ensure no life is created.

To me, it is rather easy for the man to have his pleasure and ensure that the woman does not get pregnant by simply finishing elsewhere --- no I don't mean at a different locale.

As for rape, I never understood that. You are penalizing the child for the crime of the father and we have never done that in this country.

Wow, that's just too twisted to unpack. Keep thinking...
Funny. I've given this considerable thought. The question is, have you?

I'm almost positive that you are now going to make the ludicrous claim that we should not torture the woman by having her carry the pregnancy to term because it is going to just be a reminder that she was raped.

Now, talk about TWISTED! The most violent thing a man can do to a woman is NOT something she will EVER forget. Long after an abortion or long after a child is born, the woman is going to have to deal with that violence done to her. It is a scar that will be with her for the rest of her life.

On top of that emotional trauma, you want to impose the guilt of killing a baby.

Maybe you should keep thinking.

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.
Only for the woman, right?

The decision to become a parent should be made in the bedroom, not the operating room.
So if the rape or neglected use of contraceptive occurred in the bedroom the woman made a bad choice and must deal with the consequences.. no matter how much she was beaten..
Yes. Does the man have to deal with the consequences?

There are remedies, though. If a condom is broken, or the woman made a mistake, the morning after pill does exist.

The point is that before you have sex, whoever you have sex with, make sure you both agree that efforts are to be taken to ensure no life is created.

To me, it is rather easy for the man to have his pleasure and ensure that the woman does not get pregnant by simply finishing elsewhere --- no I don't mean at a different locale.

As for rape, I never understood that. You are penalizing the child for the crime of the father and we have never done that in this country.

Wow, that's just too twisted to unpack. Keep thinking...
Funny. I've given this considerable thought. The question is, have you?

I'm almost positive that you are now going to make the ludicrous claim that we should not torture the woman by having her carry the pregnancy to term because it is going to just be a reminder that she was raped.

Now, talk about TWISTED! The most violent thing a man can do to a woman is NOT something she will EVER forget. Long after an abortion or long after a child is born, the woman is going to have to deal with that violence done to her. It is a scar that will be with her for the rest of her life.

On top of that emotional trauma, you want to impose the guilt of killing a baby.

Maybe you should keep thinking.

Guilt is an inside job.

I'll say this again even though you people who can only think the world is black and white and not an infinite gradation of grays will likely ignore it.

There is a point during gestation when the fetus becomes a baby what that point is I don't know but I know that point exists and can be quantified.

To say a fetus one minute before birth is not a baby is too simplistic a stance to be tenable

so as a blues guitarist you feel qualified to speak on medical issues?

There's a reason I have you and assholes like you on "ignore" 99% of the time.
There's a Rubber Room for topics like this and people like you.

Says the degenerate that thinks killing babies is justified.

I'll say this again even though you people who can only think the world is black and white and not an infinite gradation of grays will likely ignore it.

There is a point during gestation when the fetus becomes a baby what that point is I don't know but I know that point exists and can be quantified.

To say a fetus one minute before birth is not a baby is too simplistic a stance to be tenable

I know the reason.

You are censoring yourself. You only allow in information that you approve of and refuse to even hear or read anything that might shake your ignorant world view.

I don't put ANYONE on "ignore" because I feel it is important to read what terrible things human scum are saying.

There's a Rubber Room for topics like this and people like you.

Says the degenerate that thinks killing babies is justified.

Says the degenerate who thinks killing liberals is justified.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?
no the baby is not a piece of the mother,it is a completely different person,,no grey area at all

should have known you leaned towards baby killing ,,,
i should have known that basic biology would go completely over your head. A baby is made out of a fertilized egg which is literally comes from and is made up of the mothers dna/cells and the fathers sperm. I’m sure you believe that God sends a stork down to put the baby in the mommy’s belly, I’m sure you have a cartoon video that proves it all. I’ll let you live in that fantasy world though as I have zero interest in trying to change your mind about anything

First they invent a "right to privacy" that doesn't exist in the Constitution in order to justify killing the unborn and then they invent a frankenstein machine that sucks the brains out of full term infants just inches away from birth. Next thing you know a democrat governor (Northam D. Va.) spills the beans about a democrat sponsored plan where the newly born baby "would be made comfortable while the parents and the doctor discuss whether or not to have it killed". What's next, killing kids up to five years old or maybe ten? Civilization is doomed if democrats ever get their slimy claws on the Constitution.

That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?

They should have the right to be born and live their lives.
that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

Defenseless human babies who will be born in a few months having their arms and legs ripped off in brutal abortions, I'm pretty sure how God will judge that.

that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.

no the baby is not a piece of the mother,it is a completely different person,,no grey area at all

should have known you leaned towards baby killing ,,,
i should have known that basic biology would go completely over your head. A baby is made out of a fertilized egg which is literally comes from and is made up of the mothers dna/cells and the fathers sperm. I’m sure you believe that God sends a stork down to put the baby in the mommy’s belly, I’m sure you have a cartoon video that proves it all. I’ll let you live in that fantasy world though as I have zero interest in trying to change your mind about anything

youre so fucking stupid you dont realize you just debunked your own claim,,,

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.

they have a right to life just like all other humans,,,

I would say that the unique DNA created, from the moment of it's creation has the right to fight for its survival. The question is what right, if any does, a couple, or a woman + science have to stop that unique DNA from developing, and when does society have the right to step in and give the developing human rights separate from the mother or couple.

Were you unable to read the part where I said "I don't know"?

Surely there are medical Doctors, biologists, and others who can make the distinction when a fetus becomes a baby.

Are you one of those people who only sees black and white instead of the infinite shades of gray that make up the world?

I don't consider the unborn a person. So no.

So you agree that it's fine to kill them at 9 months, 5 minutes before leaving the womb. Stay downwind of me.
Until they leave the body, I support a womans right to choose.
I dont support the practice of abortion but I dont support forced gestation either.
So you're one of those the world is black and white and only black and white kind of people

Forum List

Back