Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?

if a woman is about to enter an abortion clinic to have an abortion.......

and you stop her.....talk to her....convince her that all life is precious! and that abortion is MURDER!......

so she changes her mind.......decides to have the baby.....

and the baby grows up to be a gay, liberal, atheist democrat......

do you want to abort it NOW?

is all life precious unless it is gay and atheist and liberal?

In order to have any meaning, a "right" must be something one can exercise. Those not born obviously do not qualify.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
All Non Citizen Pre-Born Humans do not have any rights, and should not be allowed to be born in THE US.

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.
Only for the woman, right?

The decision to become a parent should be made in the bedroom, not the operating room.

In order to have any meaning, a "right" must be something one can exercise. Those not born obviously do not qualify.

In the womb equals no rights? Why do you support that concept?

if a woman is about to enter an abortion clinic to have an abortion.......

and you stop her.....talk to her....convince her that all life is precious! and that abortion is MURDER!......

so she changes her mind.......decides to have the baby.....

and the baby grows up to be a gay, liberal, atheist democrat......

do you want to abort it NOW?

is all life precious unless it is gay and atheist and liberal?

You lack rationale thought.

I'll say this again even though you people who can only think the world is black and white and not an infinite gradation of grays will likely ignore it.

There is a point during gestation when the fetus becomes a baby what that point is I don't know but I know that point exists and can be quantified.

To say a fetus one minute before birth is not a baby is too simplistic a stance to be tenable

I'll say this again even though you people who can only think the world is black and white and not an infinite gradation of grays will likely ignore it.

There is a point during gestation when the fetus becomes a baby what that point is I don't know but I know that point exists and can be quantified.

To say a fetus one minute before birth is not a baby is too simplistic a stance to be tenable

so as a blues guitarist you feel qualified to speak on medical issues?

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.

The decision to become a parent should be made in the bedroom, not the operating room.
So if the rape or neglected use of contraceptive occurred in the bedroom the woman made a bad choice and must deal with the consequences.. no matter how much she was beaten..

If you don't like slavery, don't buy a slave.

Did you just say you approve of slavery?

So if the rape or neglected use of contraceptive occurred in the bedroom the woman made a bad choice and must deal with the consequences.. no matter how much she was beaten..
Yes. Does the man have to deal with the consequences?

There are remedies, though. If a condom is broken, or the woman made a mistake, the morning after pill does exist.

The point is that before you have sex, whoever you have sex with, make sure you both agree that efforts are to be taken to ensure no life is created.

To me, it is rather easy for the man to have his pleasure and ensure that the woman does not get pregnant by simply finishing elsewhere --- no I don't mean at a different locale.

As for rape, I never understood that. You are penalizing the child for the crime of the father and we have never done that in this country.

Fetuses aren't viable... therefore not "people" with rights.

The problem with giving rights to little blobs of tissue is that they end up having more rights than the woman it is in.

They're humans not little "blobs". A blob would have no human dna.

Yes. Does the man have to deal with the consequences?

There are remedies, though. If a condom is broken, or the woman made a mistake, the morning after pill does exist.

The point is that before you have sex, whoever you have sex with, make sure you both agree that efforts are to be taken to ensure no life is created.

To me, it is rather easy for the man to have his pleasure and ensure that the woman does not get pregnant by simply finishing elsewhere --- no I don't mean at a different locale.

As for rape, I never understood that. You are penalizing the child for the crime of the father and we have never done that in this country.

Wow, that's just too twisted to unpack. Keep thinking...

There's a reason I have you and assholes like you on "ignore" 99% of the time.

There's a reason I have you and assholes like you on "ignore" 99% of the time.
There's a Rubber Room for topics like this and people like you.

Forum List

Back