Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

When I jump in front of a bus I have the right to decide whether I get injured or not.
No, fuck them. Fat people and smokers get criticized because they are a burden for the health system but drunken sluts can get rid of their responsibility by having a human being murdered.

The wealthy women will still get abortions if illegal. They go into a hosp. and get a D & C.
And they get jailed when caught, right?

NO. What a stupid question.

When I jump in front of a bus I have the right to decide whether I get injured or not.
No, fuck them. Fat people and smokers get criticized because they are a burden for the health system but drunken sluts can get rid of their responsibility by having a human being murdered.

The wealthy women will still get abortions if illegal. They go into a hosp. and get a D & C.

NO.
What then? A fine?

NO.
What then? A fine?
Nothing, and that is a dumb question.

Some humans are viable at 22 weeks of in the womb. I take it that you support killing humans five minutes before they're due to be delivered. Am I right?

I think that's a decision that should be made by a woman and her doctor...

Nobody goes through 22 weeks of pregnancy and then has an abortion for fun. Usually, if an abortion is happening that late, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy.

Mind Your Own Fucking Business.

Do you support killing a human at 22 weeks in the womb?

Depends on the circumstances... it it has a horrible disease like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, um, yeah, it's a mercy to end the pregnancy at that point.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?
An unborn child is definitely NOT a 'piece' of the mother.

Unborn children have unique DNA. Each child is a unique, individual life.

What do conservatives think happens ? 8 month pregnant mom has one of her hormone swings, argues with the father, and goes to the one hour abortion hut to terminate a healthy pregnancy? When there’s a late term abortion it’s because of some serious f’d up medial problems .

Some humans are viable at 22 weeks of in the womb. I take it that you support killing humans five minutes before they're due to be delivered. Am I right?

Nobody goes through 22 weeks of pregnancy and then has an abortion for fun. Usually, if an abortion is happening that late, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy.

Depends on the circumstances... it it has a horrible disease like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, um, yeah, it's a mercy to end the pregnancy at that point.

Family friend found out her baby didn’t develop a brain . Can you imagine what she and her husband had to go through ? These abortion nuts would have her take the baby to term and go through a dangerous birth just to satisfy their urge to control women .

Hey asshole, do you support a woman's right to cut her baby into tiny little pieces 5 minutes before it's due to be delivered, eh, asshole?

Family friend found out her baby didn’t develop a brain . Can you imagine what she and her husband had to go through ? These abortion nuts would have her take the baby to term and go through a dangerous birth just to satisfy their urge to control women .

How about healthy babies? Do you believe there is any point in a pregnancy when an unborn human should have a right to live?

NO.
What then? A fine?
Nothing, and that is a dumb question.
Do you blame the justice system, then?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?
wrong the preborn has its own distinct DNA separate from the mother or father it is a unique human

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.
you would have a point if an unwanted pregnancy isnt preventable but it is

How about healthy babies? Do you believe there is any point in a pregnancy when an unborn human should have a right to live?

Fetuses aren't babies....

yes, I think that it totally has a right to live when the umbilical cord is cut and a birth certificate is issued.
there was another time in our countries history that a group of humans were human with no rights and democrats were on the wrong side of history then also

Hey asshole, do you support a woman's right to cut her baby into tiny little pieces 5 minutes before it's due to be delivered, eh, asshole?
A "Discussion in 'Politics' started by K9Buck, Today at 12:36 AM."

Forum List

Back