Do women have the right to guns in the US?

By the way, the muscle mass of the shoulder girdle of the average man is also greatly exaggerated. I doubt that there is a difference in the average, given the growth.

The skeleton is formed a little differently, the shoulders are wider on average, but this does not mean that there is more meat there.

For athletes, this difference is greater, but for ordinary people it is not. In natural athletes there, too, in fact, the difference is not critical

In general, the shoulders will in any case be wider if you load them. The muscles spread it from the inside. Especially on the crossbar and rings it will be noticeable.

It's not even surely to call the male type of skeleton by nature. And the hips of women also often narrow, it looks even better. Such hips have american and asian woman as a rule

Why are you saying anything if you are a complete layman in matters of sports? An Olympian weightlifter works from the bottom, not from the top. The strength of the arms and shoulders generally plays a significant role in few places, this is only gymnastics. You are as dumb as a feminist

If we stopped talking about things we knew nothing about, you would have been silent a long time ago.

Why do you worship the warriors who bring death and destruction? Are you one of those who is bloodthirsty but lack the courage to act on it?

I think that this fairy tale about the male type of constitution was invented by feminists for PR of "their" type of women with a turn of the femoral neck or a wide pelvis. Most American women do not belong to this type, and their bodies, in fact, are not much different from male proportions.

If we stopped talking about things we knew nothing about, you would have been silent a long time ago.

Why do you worship the warriors who bring death and destruction? Are you one of those who is bloodthirsty but lack the courage to act on it?
Warriors bring death to villains. Predators are not warriors but canine stinking rabble. They were never real warriors

Warriors bring death to villains. Predators are not warriors but canine stinking rabble. They were never real warriors

Warriors can be noble defenders. They can also be the ones who slaughter, maim, and pillage. This is what war in ancient times was all about.

But today there are women who are equally adept at the arts of war. The firearm made us all more equal.

My girlfriend can hit targets at 100 yards with my .44 magnum. My step-daughter from my second marriage could hit milk jugs at 250 yards with my M1A when she was 14 years old. And she was an excellent hunter.

for example, my beloved Brittany did not have any special forms, in the form of an hourglass. And it just looks much sexier than thighs with cellulite and a narrow waist.

In fact, most women in the gym want to look like this.
The classic American doll does not have this type either. The hourglass body is a predominantly northern European type, in fact, it is not needed in America.

for example, my beloved Brittany did not have any special forms, in the form of an hourglass. And it just looks much sexier than thighs with cellulite and a narrow waist.

In fact, most women in the gym want to look like this.
The classic American doll does not have this type either. The hourglass body is a predominantly northern European type, in fact, it is not needed in America.

So you worship ancient tribes and dead celebrities. And still nothing actually from you.

These were not warriors, but forest dogs, swamp rabble. This is just the culture of henpecked.

Your ideas that warriors only defeated villains and refrained from all pillaging and mistreating people is laughable. That is pure fantasy written by the victors.

The Barbie doll has "male" proportions in their sense. It's just a scam, just like feminism.

17935.750x0.jpg

Your ideas that warriors only defeated villains and refrained from all pillaging and mistreating people is laughable. That is pure fantasy written by the victors.
This is a matter of terminology. I don't classify stinky dogs as warriors.

So you worship ancient tribes and dead celebrities. And still nothing actually from you.
I like women with "masculine" proportions, beautiful faces and angelic innocent souls. I consider such women to be the daughters of the patriarchy. Brittany is without a doubt a real patriarchal woman.

I like women with "masculine" proportions, beautiful faces and angelic innocent souls. I consider such women to be the daughters of the patriarchy. Brittany is without a doubt a real patriarchal woman.

You are correct. Both strict patriarchy and Brittany are dead.

But Brittany was a woman. Therefore, in your world she was inferior.

You are correct. Both strict patriarchy and Brittany are dead.

But Brittany was a woman. Therefore, in your world she was inferior.
No, the patriarchy is alive. It lives exactly in America. America is Babylon. There's a lot of big and masculine stuff out there, superman, bull, tough men's sports and a professional army. American women are patriarchal and beautiful, there is no gender equality in the American constitution: this is unique.

I like women. I don't think feninists are women, they are hermaphrodites.

No, the patriarchy is alive. It lives exactly in America. America is Babylon. There's a lot of big and masculine stuff out there, superman, bull, tough men's sports and a professional army. American women are patriarchal and beautiful, there is no gender equality in the American constitution: this is unique.

I like women. I don't think feninists are women, they are hermaphrodites.

I doubt feminists care what you think. But they battle for the equality of women.

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

Combat ready men do NOT have the right to form a militia. They are, by virtue of the fact that they exist and meet the criteria specified by their state, part of the militia that is controlled and organized by the State.

Forum List

Back