Do women have the right to guns in the US?

This is exactly what they are trying to achieve. First, stupid barbies shoot themselves in the mouth and shoot off their husband's balls, then the leftists say that Americans will be safer without weapons and take away guns

You don't even believe the stupid shit you're posting. You are just trolling and stirring the pot.

Combat ready men do NOT have the right to form a militia. They are, by virtue of the fact that they exist and meet the criteria specified by their state, part of the militia that is controlled and organized by the State.
You're a liar. Firstly, the American police are not under the control of the feds, and secondly, the creation of a militia is a direct requirement of the 2nd amendment.

You're a liar. Firstly, the American police are not under the control of the feds, and secondly, the creation of a militia is a direct requirement of the 2nd amendment.
The police are not the militia and you're an idiot. Unsubscribing to the trolling thread.

You don't even believe the stupid shit you're posting. You are just trolling and stirring the pot.
If you were so drunk that you gave your gun to a woman to shoot at the cans, always stay behind her. A lot of people believe this, and that's the reason they're alive and haven't had their balls shot off.

In a right society, a woman does not own a weapon and does not touch a weapon. A man does not touch the preparation of food if he is not on a campaign.

The woman who touched the weapon is disgraced.
A man who began to do women's affairs is disgraced.
This is approaching weapon-grade stupid...

Many cultures had female warriors. The naginata was mostly used by women.
japanese-warrior-woman-naginata-4408517.jpg.webp

220px-Onna_bugeisha_Ishi-jo%2C_wife_of_Oboshi_Yoshio.jpg

Luyudmila Pavlichenko (aka "Lady Death") was one of the most successful snipers in WW2, with 309 kills.

Last edited:
Unattractive women are easier to fuck anyway. The ugly Marilyn Monroe became a sex symbol due to the fact that she was able to sell herself in shiny packaging, and men are zombified by whores and are afraid to refuse, because then they will be called impotent.
This is exactly what feminists are after.
What sort of drugs would I have to take for this...fever dream...to make sense?

Cecilie1200 If I tell a whore to fuck off the nerd is not happy because I didn't appreciate the "beauty" of his wife. If I agree to let her suck my dick, the nerd gets jealous. What should I do? There is no choice, both options are bad. If I don't fuck them, at least I won't get syphilis.
You might already have it...that would explain your delusions.

There are still no women in rodeo. In American football, I also did not see them, although now it has become softer.

In martial arts they are, but most often in "ballet" varieties, in real forms, such as Thai boxing, they are also almost absent and they do not show anything there. They can't hit hard.

You sound like a few of my wife's students. Most smartened up the third or fourth time she dumped them on the floor. (You wouldn't, of course.)

Is "autistic" the current page on your word of the day calendar?
An autist is the first victim of communism. An autist is not capable of analysis, he takes the word of a swindler. Communist slaves are autistic by nature, as are those who believed the preachers of the Inquisition.

If you were so drunk that you gave your gun to a woman to shoot at the cans, always stay behind her. A lot of people believe this, and that's the reason they're alive and haven't had their balls shot off.

My wife shoots as well as I do. (Better at long range, her eyes are much better than mine.) Her biggest limitation in shooting is that she is left-handed.

An autist is the first victim of communism. An autist is not capable of analysis, he takes the word of a swindler. Communist slaves are autistic by nature, as are those who believed the preachers of the Inquisition.
You are getting less coherent with every post.

You sound like a few of my wife's students. Most smartened up the third or fourth time she dumped them on the floor. (You wouldn't, of course.)
I don't fight women, it's beneath the dignity of a man. In reality, I have never seen a woman who could oppose something to me, when they kicked me, they gone to doctor with foot fractures. They can't even give a hard massage, I have to do it myself.

It's funny to me to listen to such nonsense of fagots

And not a single taekwondo ballerina of any gender is capable of a real fight, they fall from their own blows. If you are a man, go to thaibox.

This is approaching weapon-grade stupid...

Many cultures had female warriors. The naginata was mostly used by women.

This is the slave principle of the troops, there is no difference between the sexes.

Forum List

Back