Do White people have a fetish for Black Children?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have a question for all the white people out there. Do white people have a fetish for black children?.
Please white people respond at will.

There are some who dont care what color a child in need is.

They just want to be involved in a childs life.

You obviously would just kill a white child who needed help.

No, I wouldn't kill the white child, I would throw the child to my Hyenas and Crocodiles
as a snack.:eek:
and it would be part of my west African tribal ritual.

I have a question for all the white people out there. Do white people have a fetish for black children?.

Does 52nd Street have a fetish for white people? Is 52nd Street a one way street or is he just a dead end?

52,You are a hate filled fool and as soon as you realise your stupidity and failed thinking you will not have so many stupid questions to ask.

well.. you know.. a black child can't live on crack and grape drank alone...

Does 52nd Street have a fetish for white people? Is 52nd Street a one way street or is he just a dead end?

Is that your photo colin, or your girlfreind?

Are you a racist pig? Silly question. Of course you are! Oh, and i before e except after c, dummy!

Yes, white people do have a fetish for black children and white men have a fetish for black women. I think white people want black slaves again. Maybe even a boy like 52nd Street to be whipped into submission by gay white men.

I wouldn't say it is a fetish but a well devised plan to reprogram them to not believe that a certain political party is their only hope in life. :lol:

Yes, white people do have a fetish for black children and white men have a fetish for black women. I think white people want black slaves again. Maybe even a boy like 52nd Street to be whipped into submission by gay white men.

:lol:

UNLEASH THE WHITE HOMOSEXUALS!

like in the days of the colliseum.

No, I wouldn't kill the white child, I would throw the child to my Hyenas and Crocodiles

Is there some explanation for your point of view?

You'd have to.If U B tossin dem black chullunz in dey the poor critters could get an upset stomach.

He's explaining that he can't assimilate into a civilised environment and still retains his tribal traits of hate for outsiders. He is, in his own way, telling us the natives are revolting...and doing a damned fine job of demonstrating just how revolting HE is! :lol:

There is.

He's a sick fuck racist pig dog. Not quite on par with the Basshole.

Or maybe he is.

52ndStreet,
You need to put the crack pipe down while you still have a few brain cells left.:cuckoo:

Well someones got to take care of your kids. Black people drop the ball, but white people pick it up, as usual.

Forum List

Back