Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

I doubt he's acquitted on all 34 counts in this case. Trumps signature is on that check. So Trump cannot say he didn't know.
There is nothing illegal about writing a check to your lawyer

Go upstairs your dad will show you how to write a check

I'm not going to argue with people who claim an election was stolen with no evidence or that Biden is a criminal with no evidence. Trump is facing 34 felony counts in this case and he will be not be found innocent of them all. So do you want a convict running this country? Convicts can't vote in some states yet we have people willing to vote for a convict to be president. You are going to try putting a convict in offce who's talking about how we should be about the rule of law. This is just stupidity American style.

Isn’t that the point of you doing this? To entertain yourself, because your life is that pathetic

You don't now shit about my life bitch. You make this persinal attack because you cannot out debare me. If you realy knew how stupid what you said about me was, you'd go back under your rock.

There is nothing illegal about writing a check to your lawyer

Go upstairs your dad will show you how to write a check
Since writing the check is evidence of the crime, whatever the fuck you're talking about is irrelevant.

Yep. Of course I could aslo go with the executive powers portion of the constitution as well. The bottom line is that mandating for public safety is the number 1 job of the president.
That clause has nothing to do with the President, you raving lunatic.

Your fake black guy schtick won’t save you.

You don't now shit about my life bitch. You make this persinal attack because you cannot out debare me. If you realy knew how stupid what you said about me was, you'd go back under your rock.
I know you are a middle age white guy living in his parents house that pretends to be black on the internet

You pathetic bitch

Yep. Of course I could aslo go with the executive powers portion of the constitution as well. The bottom line is that mandating for public safety is the number 1 job of the president.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Since writing the check is evidence of the crime, whatever the fuck you're talking about is irrelevant.
What crime? Writing a check isn’t evidence of a crime

Look go up stairs, your mom has a fruit roll up ready for you,

This board is for adults

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where does the Constitution say that?

That clause has nothing to do with the President, you raving lunatic.

Your fake black guy schtick won’t save you.
Whatever. The fact is that pubic safety is the number 1 job of the president. Yourbitch ass didn't seem to havea probem when trump wanted to mandate that evrtybody standfir the National anthem so shut the fuck up.

Every time one of you claims I am not black, you make me laugh. Are you so delusional as to believe that blacks actualy like the racism we face? Every time you look at my avatar, you're looking at me. So keep on telling yourself how I am not white.

To be fair, it might not be a lie, he’s a middle age white guy who’s mom makes his hot pockets

He might not know what a check is
Wrong again.

I know you are a middle age white guy living in his parents house that pretends to be black on the internet

You pathetic bitch
Do you? And where is the proof of this?

Forum List

Back