Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

The refusal by the Republican Party to renew the Voting Rights Act.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Closing polling stations in poor, non-white neighbourhoods.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

Good Lord, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.
Not a single bullshit lie on your list is a policy of the Republican party. The list is libnut talking point bullshit you were fed by your handlers, Rube.

There is never anything to "discuss" with you, because 100% of every one of your posts it complete bullshit and lies.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Do you not remember 16?

Lotta talk of electors and Russians 4 years ago

Our feet are on the ground enough to recognize a troll when we see it, same with projecting - communist-troll.

Our feet are on the ground enough to recognize a troll when we see it, same with projecting - communist-troll.

The "troll" you speak of is the President of the United States.

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Biden will be the next president. Retard.

At 3AM on Election Eve, the Vote Fairy appeared in the Swing States and dropped million of Votes for CCP Biden into the systems
At 3AM on Election Eve, the Vote Fairy appeared in the Swing States and dropped million of Votes for CCP Biden into the systems
You mean that the mail in ballots that could not be counted until the polls closed were counted overnight.

If Biden were Trump you and every other lefty loon on this board would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Hillary WAS Trump in 2016 and the margins in swing states were much closer.
Hillary conceded the election on election night and Dems grudgingly called Trump President Elect and allowed him access to briefings and transition resources.

All I can say is if you can't see the evidence out there its because you don't want to see it. And boy there is a shit load out there.
All I can say is if you can't see the evidence out there its because you don't want to see it. And boy there is a shit load out there
Apparently not.

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
Imbecile, Trump rallies have killed more people than any riots.
Link?

Watch this...............
LOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, watch this...

You never learn.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

That was easy. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:
I'm not running anywhere, Dummy.

I'm right here LMFAO at your link with no science.
Lol

You're such a dumbfuck. You demonstrate that routinely. Yes, dumbfuck, you're running. You're running from my sources because they took a shit on you.

Not running from anything. I'm mocking your link that uses no science.
LOLOL

Herman Cain is not dead according to you since his death was reported in the news and not a science journal.

Are you feeling stupid yet?

It is a scientific fact Cain is dead, Stupid. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Why do you think he isn't, science denier?
I didn't say he's not dead. It's a pity you've fried your last remaining functioning brain cell.
Sure you did. You just feebly tried to say I was the one who said it because you are getting your ass kicked...............again. :banana:
LOLOL

Your struggles with English are noted and laughed at again, Forrest. As are your hallucinations.

Only one of us posted that Herman Cain isn't dead, Fawnboi. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
LOL

And I still never said he's not dead. In fact, I said he is dead.. This is me, laughing at your ignorance again.

:cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok::cuckoo:
tenor.gif
If Biden were Trump you and every other lefty loon on this board would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Hillary conceded the election on election night and Dems grudgingly called Trump President Elect and allowed him access to briefings and transition resources.

All I can say is if you can't see the evidence out there its because you don't want to see it. And boy there is a shit load out there.
All I can say is if you can't see the evidence out there its because you don't want to see it. And boy there is a shit load out there
Apparently not.
Oopsie

This is a lie.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

Good Lord, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.
Not a single bullshit lie on your list is a policy of the Republican party. The list is libnut talking point bullshit you were fed by your handlers, Rube.

There is never anything to "discuss" with you, because 100% of every one of your posts it complete bullshit and lies.

Well if there is never anything to "discuss" with me, why do you bother to respond to my posts at all?

Apparently not.

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
Lets force people who can make a living to wipe our ass. Yay, freedom.

Hardly.

Your forgot the 15th, 19th and 24th amendment.

:auiqs.jpg:
you forgot the all important 3rd Amendment

I want our super wealthy to pay more taxes.

Batshit crazy is slashing their taxes and then expecting the deficit to go down

Batshit crazy is giving politicians more money and believing they'll pay the deficit down.
Batshit crazy is refusing to acknowledge that Trump is running a $3.2 trillion deficit.

I acknowledge it dipshit. Along with Obama's and Bush's debt. I don't lie to myself like leftists do.
Leftists don’t lie, we don’t pretend to balance budgets

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

What passes for intelligent conservative discourse

Pot meet kettle.
Show me a comparable that I have posted

Yes, I will spend time looking through your old posts.

We've already had the back-and-forth about how you don't post anything and support it and how you rarely post more than two lines.

Fuck off.

I want our super wealthy to pay more taxes.

Batshit crazy is slashing their taxes and then expecting the deficit to go down

Batshit crazy is giving politicians more money and believing they'll pay the deficit down.
Batshit crazy is refusing to acknowledge that Trump is running a $3.2 trillion deficit.

I acknowledge it dipshit. Along with Obama's and Bush's debt. I don't lie to myself like leftists do.
Leftists don’t lie, we don’t pretend to balance budgets

Leftists don't lie....????

1606855831238.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back