Do Republicans have it right? Get rid of pre-existing condition protections on healthcare?

Disregarding the spiteful, idiotic premise of the thread, the notion that insurance companies should be required to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional. I know it's popular with voters, but we need leaders with the balls to tells voters when they're being irrational, and the smarts to show them why.
Exactly.
In Blue States, elected leaders want everyone in the state covered. I think for Blue States that's a terrific idea since they tend to be more creative, have better businesses, make more money and people are generally healthier.
Red States don't want pre existing conditions covered. I'm guessing many don't even want doctors. Quit trying to get them healthcare. If they don't want healthcare for their families, don't force them. Leave them alone.
So everyone in the state should pay for it right? Or dew ewe want a freebie?
Everyone in a state should not have to worry....what will happen if I get sick?

Not a R here, but will say........we should do it ALL as you and Dems want...........then we will all live forever and ever.

DpANshbXoAECBLM.jpg

Mapping Pre-existing Conditions across the U.S.

Trump lies about protections for those with pre-existing conditions

Trump Misleads on Preexisting Conditions - FactCheck.org

New plans in Iowa don't offer pre-existing condition protections

• The Des Moines Register reported that the Farm Bureau Federation's health coverage may reject people with pre-existing conditions. The Iowa legislature gave the Farm Bureau Federation the OK to offer the plans, which provide some protections, such as maternity, behavioral health, substance abuse and prescription drug benefits.
--------------------------------

All right. Get rid of pre existing condition protections. After all, look at where most pre existing conditions are. In Red States where the Republicans live.

That's one way to shrink that party. Let them die. That's what they want. Quit helping them.

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

Infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in Appalachia which covers 13 mostly Red States.

Shouldn't we just let them die? Isn't that what they want?

You can't always protect Republicans from themselves. Sometimes it's best to just let them go.
Karma is a thing.

Disregarding the spiteful, idiotic premise of the thread, the notion that insurance companies should be required to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional. I know it's popular with voters, but we need leaders with the balls to tells voters when they're being irrational, and the smarts to show them why.
Absolutely! The Congress and this so-called president should step right up and allow insurance companies to get rid of manditory coverage for pre-existing conditions today.

DpANshbXoAECBLM.jpg

Mapping Pre-existing Conditions across the U.S.

Trump lies about protections for those with pre-existing conditions

Trump Misleads on Preexisting Conditions - FactCheck.org

New plans in Iowa don't offer pre-existing condition protections

• The Des Moines Register reported that the Farm Bureau Federation's health coverage may reject people with pre-existing conditions. The Iowa legislature gave the Farm Bureau Federation the OK to offer the plans, which provide some protections, such as maternity, behavioral health, substance abuse and prescription drug benefits.
--------------------------------

All right. Get rid of pre existing condition protections. After all, look at where most pre existing conditions are. In Red States where the Republicans live.

That's one way to shrink that party. Let them die. That's what they want. Quit helping them.

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

Infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in Appalachia which covers 13 mostly Red States.

Shouldn't we just let them die? Isn't that what they want?

You can't always protect Republicans from themselves. Sometimes it's best to just let them go.
Karma is a thing.

So is trolling.

If there is coverage for pre-existing conditions, it is not insurance. It is a very expensive, inefficient health-plan.

If you want an affordable insurance plan that will cover you in the event you have a serious health issue, you cannot include coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Simple as that. You can't have it both ways, children.

Grow the hell up.

Absolutely! The Congress and this so-called president should step right up and allow insurance companies to get rid of manditory coverage for pre-existing conditions today.

I'm guessing, based on your previous postings, that you're being sarcastic. Why?

If there is coverage for pre-existing conditions, it is not insurance. It is a very expensive, inefficient health-plan.

If you want an affordable insurance plan that will cover you in the event you have a serious health issue, you cannot include coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Grow the hell up.

You don't understand. Only a Callous Conservative™ would ever tell people that their demands don't make any sense. Instead, we must placate the children with promises government can never fulfill. Anything to win an election I guess.

Stop mass immigration of unskilled 3rd worlders who drive down wages and lower living standards and people will be able to afford stuff and be healthier.
Are you talking about from Red States to Blue States?
People are moving from Blue States to Red States because of lower taxes. Those with college degrees? Not so much.

The States That College Graduates Are Most Likely to Leave

The flows of young college graduates out of a state can often be replaced by flows of young college graduates moving in. The problem that many interior states face is that young college graduates moving into the state aren’t keeping up with those that are leaving.

Keeping young college graduates would help alleviate the effects of globalization and technological change on these local economies. It’s not surprising that many states with net losses in their young and college-educated populations also showed some big gains for Donald J. Trump relative to Mitt Romney’s performance in 2012.

Grow the hell up.

You don't understand. Only a Callous Conservative™ would ever tell people that their demands don't make any sense. Instead, we must placate the children with promises government can never fulfill. Anything to win an election I guess.

Exactly. You saw how they had to lie about the cost and bribe Senators in LA and NE to buy into that ACA disaster. Maybe I'm callous, but I didn't wreck the healthcare system in this country like the democrats did.

I'm guessing, based on your previous postings, that you're being sarcastic. Why?
Probably because in Blue States, the people will help people who need help.

But in Red States they will watch them die and hope it goes a little faster.

Grow the hell up.

Exactly. You saw how they had to lie about the cost and bribe Senators in LA and NE to buy into that ACA disaster. Maybe I'm callous, but I didn't wreck the healthcare system in this country like the democrats did.
Before the ACA, there wasn't a healthcare system in most states.
The number one cause of bankruptcy was medical bills.
Republicans see that and think, "Ah, the good old days".

A perfect example ^^^ of contemporary conservatism, aka Callous Conservatism.

I'm callous because I don't want government to cater to irrational desires?

Are death panels your idea of rational?

The trick then would be for voters to elect representatives who roll back the rights of incorporation for Blue Shield / Cross Anthem whoever lol.

No big government favors for me, no big government favors for you.

I don't know about death panels but I know a woman who thought she was having a stroke. Instead of just calling an ambulance she had a neighbor take her to the hospital to save money.

Mercifully (?) it was just a brain tumor and not a every minute matters situation.

Funny how capitalism rations healthcare for everyone who isn't Peyton Manning.

Grow the hell up.

Just shut up. You're an idiot.

Grow the hell up.

Just shut up. You're an idiot.
45 million Americans without health insurance under Bush

Obamacare kept reducing uninsured rate during Trump's first months in office
Down more than 20 million under Obamacare.

Number of Americans without health insurance spiked by more than 3 million under Trump

Don't be upset. See, the number is going up again.

What's a "death panel"?

A perfect example^^^ of having no argument.

Mr. A supported his family working on Harley Davidson Motorcycles in Milwaukee. His five year old child suffered from chronic heat problems and was being treated by Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic, 80% of the cost was paid by his jobs benefits.

Trump's Tariff Policy forced the closure of the plant and Mr. A. lost his job and his benefits.

Mr. and Mrs. A. couldn't buy health insurance, and Mr. A. couldn't afford to pay the full cost of their five year old's medical care. His new job did not provide health care benefits.

Thus they relied on the local public hospital for care for their child.

Within a year the public hospital sold the debt which Mr. and Mrs. A couldn't pay, to an agency which demanded payment, adding interest to the debt and causing the family's FICO score to drop and make borrowing impossible.

Forum List

Back