Do Republicans have it right? Get rid of pre-existing condition protections on healthcare?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
DpANshbXoAECBLM.jpg

Mapping Pre-existing Conditions across the U.S.

Trump lies about protections for those with pre-existing conditions

Trump Misleads on Preexisting Conditions - FactCheck.org

New plans in Iowa don't offer pre-existing condition protections

• The Des Moines Register reported that the Farm Bureau Federation's health coverage may reject people with pre-existing conditions. The Iowa legislature gave the Farm Bureau Federation the OK to offer the plans, which provide some protections, such as maternity, behavioral health, substance abuse and prescription drug benefits.
--------------------------------

All right. Get rid of pre existing condition protections. After all, look at where most pre existing conditions are. In Red States where the Republicans live.

That's one way to shrink that party. Let them die. That's what they want. Quit helping them.

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

Infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in Appalachia which covers 13 mostly Red States.

Shouldn't we just let them die? Isn't that what they want?

You can't always protect Republicans from themselves. Sometimes it's best to just let them go.

• Banned
Send it to the states.
Blue States will take care of their people.
Red States will watch their people suffer and the people will cheer.

Let them.

DpANshbXoAECBLM.jpg

• The Des Moines Register reported that the Farm Bureau Federation's health coverage may reject people with pre-existing conditions. The Iowa legislature gave the Farm Bureau Federation the OK to offer the plans, which provide some protections, such as maternity, behavioral health, substance abuse and prescription drug benefits.

All right. Get rid of pre existing condition protections. After all, look at where most pre existing conditions are. In Red States where the Republicans live.

That's one way to shrink that party. Let them die. That's what they want. Quit helping them.

Infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in Appalachia which covers 13 mostly Red States.

You can't always protect Republicans from themselves. Sometimes it's best to just let them go.

Another ideological dripping chapter in the big book guide to radical American Leftism's treatise on how to be a victim and profit politically and socially. Thanks I needed some more TP for my b**ghol*.

• Banned
DpANshbXoAECBLM.jpg

Another ideological dripping chapter in the big book guide to radical American Leftism's treatise on how to be a victim and profit politically and socially. Thanks I needed some more TP for my b**ghol*.
Hey, I agree with you.
Quit trying to get healthcare to Republicans in Red States.

Medical bills concern many Americans, survey finds

Especially those with pre existing conditions.

Don't you agree?

Disregarding the spiteful, idiotic premise of the thread, the notion that insurance companies should be required to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional. I know it's popular with voters, but we need leaders with the balls to tells voters when they're being irrational, and the smarts to show them why.

• Banned
Disregarding the spiteful, idiotic premise of the thread, the notion that insurance companies should be required to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional. I know it's popular with voters, but we need leaders with the balls to tells voters when they're being irrational, and the smarts to show them why.
Exactly.
In Blue States, elected leaders want everyone in the state covered. I think for Blue States that's a terrific idea since they tend to be more creative, have better businesses, make more money and people are generally healthier.
Red States don't want pre existing conditions covered. I'm guessing many don't even want doctors. Quit trying to get them healthcare. If they don't want healthcare for their families, don't force them. Leave them alone.

A perfect example ^^^ of contemporary conservatism, aka Callous Conservatism.

A perfect example ^^^ of contemporary conservatism, aka Callous Conservatism.

I'm callous because I don't want government to cater to irrational desires?

Exactly.
In Blue States, elected leaders want everyone in the state covered. I think for Blue States that's a terrific idea since they tend to be more creative, have better businesses, make more money and people are generally healthier.
Red States don't want pre existing conditions covered. I'm guessing many don't even want doctors. Quit trying to get them healthcare. If they don't want healthcare for their families, don't force them. Leave them alone.
So everyone in the state should pay for it right? Or dew ewe want a freebie?

Exactly.

Don't you mean another freebie?

Stop mass immigration of unskilled 3rd worlders who drive down wages and lower living standards and people will be able to afford stuff and be healthier.

Just don't lie to us and sell us on a program advertised to cost $100 billion a year when it's really going to cost $1 trillion a year. That was the basic flaw with the ACA.

Your employer changes insurance programs and you're no longer covered for pre-existing such as cancer? You're still going to need Healthcare, so that means the taxpayer will have to fund.

The healthcare industry is set to make a record profit this year. Think about the profit they will make your pre-existing becomes exempt.

Once again, Republicans give their perspective on healthcare

Not my problem
And
Let em die

Your employer changes insurance programs and you're no longer covered for pre-existing such as cancer? You're still going to need Healthcare, so that means the taxpayer will have to fund.

The healthcare industry is set to make a record profit this year. Think about the profit they will make your pre-existing becomes exempt.

Nonsense. Changing insurance carriers does not cancel coverage. As long as you can obtain a certificate of credible coverage, you're good to go. So don't let it lapse.

If you already have insurance, cancer isn't a pre-existing condition....It's what you buy insurance in advance for.

So it's OK to loot them...Got it.

Exactly.
Everyone in a state should not have to worry....what will happen if I get sick?

If you already have insurance, cancer isn't a pre-existing condition....It's what you buy insurance in advance for.

So it's OK to loot them...Got it.

It's amazing to me how so many people, people who seem reasonably intelligent otherwise, think the pre-existing conditions coverage requirement makes sense.

Forum List

Back