Democrats The Republicans' Target Is The ACA!

Most from the donor states....so they can help many of the poorer red states.

Uh, ok.

The point was Daryl Hunt was right. The right way to do health care reform is start local. That way, everyone isn't committed to the same bad plan. We can see what works, and what doesn't, with putting all our eggs in one basket.
States don’t have the power and People in poorer red states don’t have the money to provide healthcare without federal assistance. Poorer red states suffer dramatically when federal funds don’t help.
So you disagree with Daryl Hunt.

Now you are telling him how he thinks? That's really poor thinking on your part to try that silly method. Try again. And use your word rather than try and make up words for someone else.

Hmmm... ok. I guess I'm not sure what you guys think then. Care to clarify? You said we should start local. I agreed. But Dagosa seemed to be saying that won't work.

Uh, ok.

The point was Daryl Hunt was right. The right way to do health care reform is start local. That way, everyone isn't committed to the same bad plan. We can see what works, and what doesn't, with putting all our eggs in one basket.
States don’t have the power and People in poorer red states don’t have the money to provide healthcare without federal assistance. Poorer red states suffer dramatically when federal funds don’t help.

Now you are telling him how he thinks? That's really poor thinking on your part to try that silly method. Try again. And use your word rather than try and make up words for someone else.

Hmmm... ok. I guess I'm not sure what you guys think then. Care to clarify? You said we should start local. I agreed. But Dagosa seemed to be saying that won't work.
Why would anyone be restricted to localized insurance . Do you want all your healthcare to be restricted To local in state providers ? That’s how my private insurance was before Obamacare.

What democrats need to do is stand trail for plotting to over throw the US Government with forged evidence, forged documents, lies, FBI and CIA co-conspirators, Russian Agents
Sure. Trial, not trail, you probably mean, but, well, the Democrats could probably just as well hit the road on that mountain of falsified and forged paperwork.
I got an IDEA. Why don't u get a job and buy your own health care. Or are you expect me to pay for it. Typical useless democrat. ' Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what you can do your country for'.
  1. There are people who need to be served. And when I say "served," I'm not talking about any kind of civil service of process. We're way past that point, because when I say "served," I am taking the Fifth Amendment to mean "cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; ..."
  2. Stop committing me and others to unwanted healthcare and forcing unwanted medical services down our throat or under our skin. This is where the kind of "service" I am talking about is incurred.
  3. "Just get a job." Somebody else has to own a business and have profitable use for my services in order for that to work. They are going to check my background, and find out that I have been legally adjudicated as fucking mental and shit for life in a court of law without recourse and without appeal.
  4. The crooked doctors and corrupt cops who impose mental health law on us have yet to be punished for the crimes that they have committed and continue to commit against us. There is no doubt that they have been "served" in the sense of being made aware or informed of the nature and cause of our accusations against them in pursuance of the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.
  5. There is a finding --- which ought to be self-evident --- that the vices of human trafficking and forcible prostitution prevail in all practices of mental health care. The type of "care" offered by predominantly young and female mental health therapists, as well as the manner in which such care is promoted and compelled, is evidence of the prevalence of vice.
  6. It is not clear that there is any process short of execution without further warning to end such medical and legal malpractice in the area of mental health care.
So you don’t believe in insurance ?

Uh, ok.

No, anything “ works”. Dagosa is saying that quality medical treatment is best had by making all facilities available and not just those in one state. Medicare which is a form of universal healthcare for the elderly is more transportable before Obama care then private insurance. Likewise, portability of a quality insurance is mandatory. Having insurance local is a guarantee to inhibit people moving to better jobs for one place to another. Employer based healthcare is archaic and should be eliminated.

Forum List

Back