Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Straight up, if you have a true medical exemption, it would be financially prudent to exacerbate any confrontation into police involvement. Do not hand over docs to employees. Walk on in. Hippa protections are so highly regarded they literally prevent mental health checks around gun sales in this country, and allow children to be handed into custody of unstable parents. Nobody can legally demand proof of either a physical or mental condition that exempts you, it is strictly privileged information.

If you manage to get arrested, jackpot. Should be able to find plenty of thirsty lawyers with all the court closures.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

If you’re not able to make it to the Polling place err grocery store with a valid ID err mask , you’re not trying hard enough.

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

Here’s an option, not that you seem to care:
[media]

She tried it. Doesn't work.

Seriously, those who are susceptible to the severe effects of the disease should, no matter what, never go into public. The mask is mostly ineffective.

You want to force my wife, who is healthy and has no disease, to put on something that is seriously damaging to her mental well-being, SOLELY because some other ass fuck who IS susceptible to the disease refuses to take their own extreme precautions, and therefore MIGHT get it.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

I will fucking go on a murderous rampage, die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and fight, feast, and fuck in Valhalla forever before I let that imposing bullshit happen.

Dead mask nazis or Valhalla, motherfuckers!!!

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

If you’re not able to make it to the Polling place err grocery store with a valid ID err mask , you’re not trying hard enough.
Fine, you communist shit twinkle toed cock sucker.

Wife agrees to suffer through it at the polls if you agree that everybody has to have a motherfucking ID.

Deal?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Wife agrees to suffer through it at the polls if you agree that everybody has to have a motherfucking ID.

Deal?

You’re cute when you’re so worked up over nothing. And it’s fucking hilarious watching you get so triggered.

Oh, I think you should by all means tell paying customers you do not want their business...
Kind of like how we can deal with those who would serve only the people the like? Kind of like racial bigots who would only serve white people?

the defense rests, your honor
I suspect the cellphone videos of masked people being turned away by rabid trump supporting (businessmen?) would be national news, the day it happens, and going out of business sign to follow shortly afterward. Of course good right wing trump supporters, don't seem to have caught on to everyone having cellphone cameras.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

Worthless, pathetic, Gillettized cowards who blindly believe and obey every lie that their masters tell them, should not be the ones telling those who are otherwise to stay home.

What the f••• does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a f•••ing stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid f•••ers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.

Anyone who seriously believes that a mask with 50-micron gaps protects anyone from a virus ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron, is too damn stupid to have a useful opinion on any matter.

It's like believing that a chain-link fence can protect you from mosquitoes. Yes, •THAT• is how stupid it is.

Last edited:

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Deal?

You’re cute when you’re so worked up over nothing. And it’s fucking hilarious watching you get so triggered.
What no response to the voter ID thing?

Yeah, you have all kinds of voter ID excuses but when I don't bow to your bullshit you back away.

Who is triggered?

The defense rests, your honor

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

[media]

Seriously, those who are susceptible to the severe effects of the disease should, no matter what, never go into public. The mask is mostly ineffective.

You want to force my wife, who is healthy and has no disease, to put on something that is seriously damaging to her mental well-being, SOLELY because some other ass fuck who IS susceptible to the disease refuses to take their own extreme precautions, and therefore MIGHT get it.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

I will fucking go on a murderous rampage, die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and fight, feast, and fuck in Valhalla forever before I let that imposing bullshit happen.

Sorry dude but if you or your wife can’t act responsibly during a pandemic then you all can be the ones to stay home. We are already seeing this thing spike because douchebags aren’t being responsible. I feel for your wife, and I hope she can find a solution to make her feel at ease. It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in that though. You just want to do away with masks and endanger the lives of the public. Don’t be a douche

[media]

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

Sorry dude but if you or your wife can’t act responsibly during a pandemic then you all can be the ones to stay home. We are already seeing this thing spike because douchebags aren’t being responsible. I feel for your wife, and I hope she can find a solution to make her feel at ease. It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in that though. You just want to do away with masks and endanger the lives of the public. Don’t be a douche

Sorry dude, but you can go fuck yourself and try to make me.

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

Notice, it's always the Democrats on here who are mask shaming.

Why the fuck is that?

I thought Democrats are the party of science?

Somebody got their marching orders from their masters, didn't they?

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I don't ever want.to hear you call anyone else a snowflake ever again

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

Worthless, pathetic, Gillettized cowards who blindly believe and obey every lie that their masters tell them, should not be the ones telling those who are otherwise to stay home.
Some feel just as you do. May they rest in peace.
Ohio man who disparaged lockdown measures on Facebook dies of coronavirus
His alleged posts have gone viral amid protests and debates about the loosening of social distancing measures across the country.
Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
Coronavirus strikes pastor, wife and over 30 others at Ark. church
An Arkansas pastor who was recently struck with the deadly coronavirus along with his wife, Dena, and more than 30 others connected to his church is now warning others not to underestimate how dangerous the virus is and treat it with “wisdom and restraint.”

Coronaviuse is up 340% in Texas since Memorial Day. A bunch of states are now hitting all new record for infection since easing lock-downs as many people not practicing restraint, distancing, masking, etc. I have the antibodies and still mask to support our community standards.
Do as you think best buddy.

Last edited:
Why?
Because they are helping themselves.

My wife wearing a mask does not help her. She would be doing it to her own detriment, solely for the benefit of someone else she does not know or give a rat fuck about.

And fuck that shit.

Like I said, when it comes to protecting my wife, I'm about to go on a murderous rampage on my way to Valhalla.

Blee Dat!!!

[media]

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

Sorry dude, but you can go fuck yourself and try to make me.

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

The state of Texas is about to mandate it. Idiots like yourself had to go around playing fast and loose with the reopening and now look what’s happening with cases and hospitalizations. Houston has major problems right now. And your short sited little pea brain doesn’t seem to understand that those at risk could be staying home but maybe they have a kid who is working at a store. Then captain douche bag comes in mask free and infects him. Kid takes it home and infects mom and dad. This isn’t hard to understand and idiots like yourself are why this shit is propagating. Grow the fuck up

Forum List

Back