Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Notice, it's always the Democrats on here who are mask shaming.

Why the fuck is that?

I thought Democrats are the party of science?

Somebody got their marching orders from their masters, didn't they?
No marching orders... I just know somebody who died from COVID and don’t want to see anymore family or friends suffer the same demise.
i'm sorry to hear that.

Not to sound too insensitive here, but I've witnessed my own suffering on the other side of that.

I hope you will understand me asking a few questions of you. How old was the person who died? Did they have any underlying diseases? Was there any other contributing factor?

How do you know that a mask could've prevented it?

Because, I have some pretty good, reliable sources stating that those masks hardly do anything. And "hardly do anything" is a huge price to pay, and a big ask for someone who can barely stand to wear a shirt that is too tight around her neck area, much less a gag choking her in her own carbon emission.

And we've got brainwashed jack asses out there yelling at women, and virtue shaming them, despite their having a medical exemption from wearing a mask, from a doctor.
He was in his 60s and a recovering alcoholic... a mask May or may not have prevented him from getting it. I’m not saying he died because people weren’t wearing masks. It’s not a full proof solution but it does help. It’s just common sense that if people in close quarters act responsibly, try and keep distance between them and strangers, wear a face covering so they don’t project spit when they talk, cough or sneeze, then less people will get infected.

I’m not a Nazi about it. I hike and play golf without a mask, but when I’m in public and in close quarters I wear a mask. At least while we are in this volitile time.

Or we can say fuck it and let this thing spike so we can go through the whole shut down thing again. What fun that would be

Last edited:
The Mask mandate is stupid as hell since China Virus isn't airborne!

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Since Masks such as N95 isn't capable of blocking the virus anyway.
If the virus is not airborne, but contained in droplets, a mask should get a good bit, and add social distancing, even better.

You need to keep up Coyote!

It has been long determined that China Virus isn't an airborne virus, it can only be transmitted in two ways.

Washing hands and wearing latex gloves far more effective way to avoid getting the virus. Social distancing of 6 feet is contrived bullshit since no one really know what the effective distance is, which is very different in Europe.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

I do.

The main source of spread is respiratory droplets.

There is science behind Social Distancing: Social Distancing Sign

...and behind 6 feet (give or take) being used as a reference point:

When moving around outdoors, she said, 6 feet is a good minimum distance at which to pass other people, if you can't give them a wider berth. In indoor settings (think the grocery store), she said, it's more of an "absolute minimum."
"Six feet is the average distance that respiratory droplets from a sneeze or cough travel before they settle and are no longer likely to be inhaled by other people. I have seen estimates for social distancing of up to 10 feet if someone sneezes quite hard, [or] does not cover their sneeze [or] cough," she said. "This allows those particles a little more distance to settle so that you are not breathing them in. As long as someone's not outwardly ill, though, you should be safe maintaining a 6-foot distance."

And masks: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

Nothing is 100%, but in combination it can significantly reduce transmission.

The recognized way to get is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

You have no clue what your talking about. Seek better sources of information.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

You are being played by those who are trying to control you.
And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Again have to REPEAT this because you keep ignoring it:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Take your time, and realize that the Virus isn't airborne.
You do understand how this all works, right? The fibers end up making a spiders web, more or less. Gaps are far from uniform, and various forces interacting means even viruses will end up trapped on the "surface" of the material rather than passing freely through.

This is why reusing them is such an astounding display of retardation when hospital execs order it. Its also part of the reason folks with mustaches and beards don't really benefit, and may actually be worse off for wearing a mask. Ultimately, the mask is most effective at keeping sick people from contaminating others, rather than for keeping healthy people healthy.

You're a dumbass. Plain and simple. Are facemasks a foolproof prevent all? Absolutely the fuck not. Do they help contain transmission, particularly among slack jawed mouth breathers like yourself? Fucking absolutely.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

You do understand how this all works, right? The fibers end up making a spiders web, more or less. Gaps are far from uniform, and various forces interacting means even viruses will end up trapped on the "surface" of the material rather than passing freely through.

This is why reusing them is such an astounding display of retardation when hospital execs order it. Its also part of the reason folks with mustaches and beards don't really benefit, and may actually be worse off for wearing a mask. Ultimately, the mask is most effective at keeping sick people from contaminating others, rather than for keeping healthy people healthy.

You're a dumbass. Plain and simple. Are facemasks a foolproof prevent all? Absolutely the fuck not. Do they help contain transmission, particularly among slack jawed mouth breathers like yourself? Fucking absolutely.
Well said!! haha

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

If they sneeze your way wearing a mask, the spittle might not land in you eye. This is just like seat-belts years ago, but turns out a little protection can help. Condoms lower sexually transmitted disease, but not prevent it every time. trigger guards do not prevent gunshot wounds, but they do protect some from gunshot wounds. Are you seeing a pattern yet?

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Gee you and others can't read shit, AGAIN I repeat myself:

Notice both you and Coyote ignore this inconvenience

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.
You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Your stupidity in display you can't understand basic math apparently, here it is again for leftists who are math challenged:

A tough math question, can you understand it?

Which is bigger?

.125 Microns or .30 Microns

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

I see you didn't answer a difficult math question.

:laugh:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I see you chose to ignore the complete dismantling and torching of your strawman. Are you a sadist, or perhaps simply celebrating your own ignorance tonight?

Budweiser isn't American anymore, in case you forgot. While we're at it, the best golfer to play the game is black, and Nascar is abuzz re their black star. Must be a tough time to be a neanderthal.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

That 0.3 of a micron,I have to say, is highly dubious.

The gaps in the N95 mask that I examined under my microscope are about 50 microns wide. The numbered ticks on the scale in this image are 122 microns apart, the smaller, unnumbered ticks are 12.2. microns. This mask isn't going to stop anything as big as 0.3 of a micron, much less the 0.05- to 0.2-micron #CornoaHoax2020 virus. It really is just as dumb as believing that a chain-link fence can protect you from mosquitoes.

zPICT0001_1K.JPG

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I see you chose to ignore the complete dismantling and torching of your strawman. Are you a sadist, or perhaps simply celebrating your own ignorance tonight?

Budweiser isn't American anymore, in case you forgot. While we're at it, the best golfer to play the game is black, and Nascar is abuzz re their black star. Must be a tough time to be a neanderthal.

Ha ha ha, I see that you can NOT answer a simple math question:

"The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

A tough math question, can you understand it?

Which is bigger?

.125 Microns or .30 Microns"

Your inability to deal with simple math question is destroying you.

Last edited:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

What the fuck does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a fucking stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid fuckers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.
Sorry jerk off. Masks give me crippling migraines and I ain’t wearing one. Period. And guess what ...when I go to the store no one says anything to me.

Been mask free since day one. Haven’t been sick...don’t know anyone who has been sick.

We are seeing increases because of hoards of stupid fucking protesters approved of by spineless democrats who wouldn’t make them go home.

You can suck it up or stay home.

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

What the fuck does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a fucking stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid fuckers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.
Sorry jerk off. Masks give me crippling migraines and I ain’t wearing one. Period. And guess what ...when I go to the store no one says anything to me.

Been mask free since day one. Haven’t been sick...don’t know anyone who has been sick.

We are seeing increases because of hoards of stupid fucking protesters approved of by spineless democrats who wouldn’t make them go home.

You can suck it up or stay home.

The death rate is probably 25% too high, which would be unsurprising

I and I

Here’s The Good COVID-19 News That’s Being Buried By The Press
I & I Editorial Board
June 25, 2020

Excerpt:

1593151127548.png

Once again, the U.S. is undergoing a media-driven COVID-19 scare after a “spike” in infections. But as we noted earlier this week, the number of cases depends on the amount of testing. The key gauge to watch is deaths. They’ve been falling since April, and there’s strong reason to believe they’re lower than the official count suggests.

The dreaded Wuhan virus is no doubt a nasty bug, worthy of our vigilance and ongoing concern. That said, its virulence, as measured by the daily number of deaths, appears to be waning, as the chart with this piece, courtesy of the COVID-19 Tracking Project of the Atlantic, clearly shows.

The average number of daily COVID-19 deaths on a weekly basis has fallen from a peak of just over 2,000 to 700 or so. That’s a roughly 65% decline. And it’s no fluke. The figure has been dropping steadily since April.

Hold on. That last number for June 23 on the chart shows a huge jump. Should we be worried? Is this the much-dreaded surge some have been talking up?

Apparently not. A big part of that one-time gain came from a revision by one state: Delaware.

LINK

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.
Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

I’m an engineer, my math is just fine.

Now go to sleep you’re embarrassing yourself

Last edited:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

:auiqs.jpg:

You keep ducking the math over and over.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

:auiqs.jpg:

You keep ducking the math over and over.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.
No shit, hence the reason I said the wet sticky balls being thrown at the net were 1/3 the size of the holes in the net. Damn you’re gonna feel stupid when you finally understand. Did you do the sneeze experiment yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back