Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

Here’s an option, not that you seem to care:
[media]

She tried it. Doesn't work.

Seriously, those who are susceptible to the severe effects of the disease should, no matter what, never go into public. The mask is mostly ineffective.

You want to force my wife, who is healthy and has no disease, to put on something that is seriously damaging to her mental well-being, SOLELY because some other ass fuck who IS susceptible to the disease refuses to take their own extreme precautions, and therefore MIGHT get it.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

I will fucking go on a murderous rampage, die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and fight, feast, and fuck in Valhalla forever before I let that imposing bullshit happen.

Dead mask nazis or Valhalla, motherfuckers!!!

Sorry dude but if you or your wife can’t act responsibly during a pandemic then you all can be the ones to stay home. We are already seeing this thing spike because douchebags aren’t being responsible. I feel for your wife, and I hope she can find a solution to make her feel at ease. It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in that though. You just want to do away with masks and endanger the lives of the public. Don’t be a douche

Sorry dude, but you can go fuck yourself and try to make me.

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

The state of Texas is about to mandate it. Idiots like yourself had to go around playing fast and loose with the reopening and now look what’s happening with cases and hospitalizations. Houston has major problems right now. And your short sited little pea brain doesn’t seem to understand that those at risk could be staying home but maybe they have a kid who is working at a store. Then captain douche bag comes in mask free and infects him. Kid takes it home and infects mom and dad. This isn’t hard to understand and idiots like yourself are why this shit is propagating. Grow the fuck up

Bullshit, that would be political suicide for the state of Texas to mandate mask wearing.

I don't know anyone, anywhere, who has contracted the virus, and got seriously ill from it.

Furthermore, my mother, who was a nurse for 50 fucking years and has lots of experience in these masks, has indicated to me, and shown me proof via medical documents, that masks only have a very minor impact on the spread of disease.

Very minor impact.

Have you seen what a PTSD claustrophobia panic attack looks like, motherfucker?

I swear to God, I'm about to say something that's going to get me banned motherfucker.

The Mask mandate is stupid as hell since China Virus isn't airborne!

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Since Masks such as N95 isn't capable of blocking the virus anyway.

Last edited:
I wonder how many Russian Hackers are here stirring the pot for Vlad?

And people like Bootney are falling for it... LMAO!

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why?
Because they are helping themselves.

My wife wearing a mask does not help her. She would be doing it to her own detriment, solely for the benefit of someone else she does not know or give a rat fuck about.

And fuck that shit.

Like I said, when it comes to protecting my wife, I'm about to go on a murderous rampage on my way to Valhalla.

Blee Dat!!!
And how do I as a shop owner know the difference between your disease free wife and Carol Covid who just came back from a frat boy foam party in west palm beach? Now I got to put myself and my customers at risk because you all don’t feel like wearing a mask. Maybe you, yoir wife and Carol all flew into down together in the same plane. You sure you and yours wife are clean now?

You’re not going to win this argument, you’re being a complete idiot.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
This thread is a hoax.

Why?

My wife wearing a mask does not help her. She would be doing it to her own detriment, solely for the benefit of someone else she does not know or give a rat fuck about.

And fuck that shit.

Like I said, when it comes to protecting my wife, I'm about to go on a murderous rampage on my way to Valhalla.

Blee Dat!!!

But those people you are insisting should stay home also need to work, earn a living, buy groceries.

I am not crazy about a mask. I am looking at alternatives ... just to have choices.

C5232A18-E717-463F-ABBE-025E5AF46A1B.jpeg221A52D3-1360-4E3E-B356-77498FCC12A1.jpeg51D9C54C-8AD3-4083-BB89-9370AB9C9708.jpeg

Why?

And fuck that shit.

Blee Dat!!!
And how do I as a shop owner know the difference between your disease free wife and Carol Covid who just came back from a frat boy foam party in west palm beach? Now I got to put myself and my customers at risk because you all don’t feel like wearing a mask. Maybe you, yoir wife and Carol all flew into down together in the same plane. You sure you and yours wife are clean now?

You’re not going to win this argument, you’re being a complete idiot.
It's not the argument I need to win. You can take that anyway you want.

Notice, it's always the Democrats on here who are mask shaming.

Why the fuck is that?

I thought Democrats are the party of science?

Somebody got their marching orders from their masters, didn't they?
No marching orders... I just know somebody who died from COVID and don’t want to see anymore family or friends suffer the same demise.

Why?

And fuck that shit.

Blee Dat!!!

But those people you are insisting should stay home also need to work, earn a living, buy groceries.

I am not crazy about a mask. I am looking at alternatives ... just to have choices.

View attachment 355239View attachment 355240View attachment 355241

if you're worried about disease, you wear the mask.

If you're not worried about the disease, and you have a severe condition that affects you if you do wear the mask, don't wear the mask, right?

Isn't it that simple?

Or is it true that the mask just doesn't do shit and you motherfuckers are virtue shaming everybody, especially the people who can't bear to have a mask covering your face.

And the shield does not work either. We've been through this.

This whole thing is about bullying people who are not wearing the fucking mask, not a debate on it.

Why the fuck are these ass wipes out there bullying other people and acting like… Asswipes?

The recognized way to get is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

You have no clue what your talking about. Seek better sources of information.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

You are being played by those who are trying to control you.

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

If the virus is not airborne, but contained in droplets, a mask should get a good bit, and add social distancing, even better.

Why?

And fuck that shit.

Blee Dat!!!

View attachment 355239View attachment 355240View attachment 355241

if you're worried about disease, you wear the mask.

If you're not worried about the disease, and you have a severe condition that affects you if you do wear the mask, don't wear the mask, right?

Isn't it that simple?

Or is it true that the mask just doesn't do shit and you motherfuckers are virtue shaming everybody, especially the people who can't bear to have a mask covering your face.

And the shield does not work either. We've been through this.

This whole thing is about bullying people who are not wearing the fucking mask, not a debate on it.

Why the fuck are these ass wipes out there bullying other people and acting like… Asswipes?

What about social distancing?

Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

[media]

Seriously, those who are susceptible to the severe effects of the disease should, no matter what, never go into public. The mask is mostly ineffective.

You want to force my wife, who is healthy and has no disease, to put on something that is seriously damaging to her mental well-being, SOLELY because some other ass fuck who IS susceptible to the disease refuses to take their own extreme precautions, and therefore MIGHT get it.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

I will fucking go on a murderous rampage, die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and fight, feast, and fuck in Valhalla forever before I let that imposing bullshit happen.

Sorry dude but if you or your wife can’t act responsibly during a pandemic then you all can be the ones to stay home. We are already seeing this thing spike because douchebags aren’t being responsible. I feel for your wife, and I hope she can find a solution to make her feel at ease. It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in that though. You just want to do away with masks and endanger the lives of the public. Don’t be a douche

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

The state of Texas is about to mandate it. Idiots like yourself had to go around playing fast and loose with the reopening and now look what’s happening with cases and hospitalizations. Houston has major problems right now. And your short sited little pea brain doesn’t seem to understand that those at risk could be staying home but maybe they have a kid who is working at a store. Then captain douche bag comes in mask free and infects him. Kid takes it home and infects mom and dad. This isn’t hard to understand and idiots like yourself are why this shit is propagating. Grow the fuck up

Bullshit, that would be political suicide for the state of Texas to mandate mask wearing.

I don't know anyone, anywhere, who has contracted the virus, and got seriously ill from it.

Furthermore, my mother, who was a nurse for 50 fucking years and has lots of experience in these masks, has indicated to me, and shown me proof via medical documents, that masks only have a very minor impact on the spread of disease.

Very minor impact.

I swear to God, I'm about to say something that's going to get me banned motherfucker.

Dude, you gotta control your emotions, what’s wrong with you? I get that your trying to act all macho defending your wife but you’re not even open to discussing possible solutions for her that wouldn’t trigger her claustrophobia. You’re just here to rant and rave like a moron about government regulations. But you aren’t making any intelligent points.

If the virus is not airborne, but contained in droplets, a mask should get a good bit, and add social distancing, even better.

You need to keep up Coyote!

It has been long determined that China Virus isn't an airborne virus, it can only be transmitted in two ways.

Washing hands and wearing latex gloves far more effective way to avoid getting the virus. Social distancing of 6 feet is contrived bullshit since no one really know what the effective distance is, which is very different in Europe.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

Notice, it's always the Democrats on here who are mask shaming.

Why the fuck is that?

I thought Democrats are the party of science?

Somebody got their marching orders from their masters, didn't they?
No marching orders... I just know somebody who died from COVID and don’t want to see anymore family or friends suffer the same demise.
i'm sorry to hear that.

Not to sound too insensitive here, but I've witnessed my own suffering on the other side of that.

I hope you will understand me asking a few questions of you. How old was the person who died? Did they have any underlying diseases? Was there any other contributing factor?

How do you know that a mask could've prevented it?

Because, I have some pretty good, reliable sources stating that those masks hardly do anything. And "hardly do anything" is a huge price to pay, and a big ask for someone who can barely stand to wear a shirt that is too tight around her neck area, much less a gag choking her in her own carbon emission.

And we've got brainwashed jack asses out there yelling at women, and virtue shaming them, despite their having a medical exemption from wearing a mask, from a doctor.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Again have to REPEAT this because you keep ignoring it:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Take your time, and realize that the Virus isn't airborne.

You're claiming that you're going to go on a murdering rampage if they make you wear a mask. LoL, wow.

You're not going to do shit and you know it.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

If you’re not able to make it to the Polling place err grocery store with a valid ID err mask , you’re not trying hard enough.
Fine, you communist shit twinkle toed cock sucker.

Wife agrees to suffer through it at the polls if you agree that everybody has to have a motherfucking ID.

Deal?

[media]

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

Very minor impact.

So go roll a j and chill my man.

As i explained, it sounds like your wife already has a decent suit after being denied service despite providing docs that can't legally be requested.

Find a decent SC lawyer and go make some babies or something. Christ. You're going to give wifey a whole seperate condition with all the ranting and raving.

Theres plenty of shit to go all Sven on libtards, but this doesn't seem like it'd be worth it.

Forum List

Back