Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

The Mask mandate is stupid as hell since China Virus isn't airborne!

The recognized way to get is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Since Masks such as N95 isn't capable of blocking the virus anyway.
You have no clue what your talking about. Seek better sources of information.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

You are being played by those who are trying to control you.
And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Again have to REPEAT this because you keep ignoring it:

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Take your time, and realize that the Virus isn't airborne.
I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Gee you and others can't read shit, AGAIN I repeat myself:

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Notice both you and Coyote ignore this inconvenience

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.
You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

I see you didn't answer a difficult math question.

:laugh:
Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.
Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

Now go to sleep you’re embarrassing yourself

:auiqs.jpg:

You keep ducking the math over and over.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.
No shit, hence the reason I said the wet sticky balls being thrown at the net were 1/3 the size of the holes in the net. Damn you’re gonna feel stupid when you finally understand. Did you do the sneeze experiment yet?

Still avoiding the math, you must be terrified of it.

Virus are NOT sticky and far smaller than sticky balls.

Math is too hard for you to contemplate.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Masks are a proven tool against fighting the spread. Your wife has a mask that accommodates her. Nothing left to say in regards to her. The girl who made the post is in a tiny minority. I do have sympathy for her situation, but ultimately when people give her shit about not wearing a mask she should politely explain she has a medical exemption. I know that might not always work, so this falls into the category of life isn’t fair. The anti maskers really need to shut the fuck up and stop being children. It saves lives. You owe it to your fellow countrymen to put one on when you’re in public. It’s not that hard. But some people are too selfish to make the tiniest sacrifice and use their so called principles as an excuse to be assholes.

Last edited:
Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

Here’s an option, not that you seem to care:
[media]

She tried it. Doesn't work.

Seriously, those who are susceptible to the severe effects of the disease should, no matter what, never go into public. The mask is mostly ineffective.

You want to force my wife, who is healthy and has no disease, to put on something that is seriously damaging to her mental well-being, SOLELY because some other ass fuck who IS susceptible to the disease refuses to take their own extreme precautions, and therefore MIGHT get it.

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

I will fucking go on a murderous rampage, die with a machine gun in my hand to go on and fight, feast, and fuck in Valhalla forever before I let that imposing bullshit happen.

Dead mask nazis or Valhalla, motherfuckers!!!

Sorry dude but if you or your wife can’t act responsibly during a pandemic then you all can be the ones to stay home. We are already seeing this thing spike because douchebags aren’t being responsible. I feel for your wife, and I hope she can find a solution to make her feel at ease. It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in that though. You just want to do away with masks and endanger the lives of the public. Don’t be a douche

Sorry dude, but you can go fuck yourself and try to make me.

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

Yeah, I hope that works out well for you, but in reality you’re not going to do shit, so all the same.

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

You do realize that if someone is sneezing in close proximity to another person and transfers the virus to that person, that means the virus is airborne? Besides you don’t have to be standing right in front on someone to contract the virus. Your information is wrong.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.
You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.
Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.
No shit, hence the reason I said the wet sticky balls being thrown at the net were 1/3 the size of the holes in the net. Damn you’re gonna feel stupid when you finally understand. Did you do the sneeze experiment yet?

Actually the wet sticky balls were smaller in ratio than the virus/mask numbers you gave. And since the virus exists in our spit then yes it does exist in sticky balls surrounded by even more liquid which is why the mirror is cleaner after you sneeze in front of it if you’re wearing a mask.

So yes, some virus gets through masks and yes, people will still spread it... but like the sneeze, not as much transmission will occur. Get it now? Just say yes and we will leave it at that.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

I see you chose to ignore the complete dismantling and torching of your strawman. Are you a sadist, or perhaps simply celebrating your own ignorance tonight?

Budweiser isn't American anymore, in case you forgot. While we're at it, the best golfer to play the game is black, and Nascar is abuzz re their black star. Must be a tough time to be a neanderthal.

Ha ha ha, I see that you can NOT answer a simple math question:

"The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

A tough math question, can you understand it?

Which is bigger?

.125 Microns or .30 Microns"

Your inability to deal with simple math question is destroying you.
Yes dumbass, the holes in the fabric of the masks are larger than the virus. Quite the logical fallacy you have got yourself there. The earth is flat and Dinosaurs roamed the earth with Jesus too.

Care to explain what happens when a small liquid droplet comes in contact with fabric, rather than say, entering your mouth or nasal passage? What fluid dynamics are specifically at play?

For you and your kin, it literally provides a physical barrier preventing you from placing whatever shiny objects you pick up in your mouth. Is that what the problem is?

You do realize that if someone is sneezing in close proximity to another person and transfers the virus to that person, that means the virus is airborne? Besides you don’t have to be standing right in front on someone to contract the virus. Your information is wrong.
I'm honestly surprised that it can seem to be able to read.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

That doesn't mean no virus can be caught on the mask. It does mean that the mask will be breathable. That is a minor detail that is rather important. I don't know how could you forget when you have to remind yourself to keep doing it all the time.

Frankly, your mind isn't even worth 60% of a vote. Can you tell me why that number is historically relevant, dumbass? Or is that math question too complicated? I'll even give you another hint, but only if you "ask for the training wheels."

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
OK, I understand that you have an emotional/medical condition that makes it very difficult for you to wear a mask. But what gives you the right to put others at risk of getting an infection from you? Will your anxiety kill you? Probably not. Will covid-19 kill someone who you might infect? Possibly.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
I had my first customer confrontation the other day

As I was walking by him he said...could you wear your mask the right way please
(I wear it on my chin or forehead, this time it was protecting my chin)

So I said, if you're that afraid could you stay home please

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

One micron is one micron, dumb ass. Iirc, its 10^-9cm or some such nonsense, and i dont care to look it up to be sure, as it is irrelevant.

Do you understand that a simple thin liquid layer encapsulating a virus can drastically increase the size of the body as whole? Its a wild theory, really.
Now if that same liquid is being absorbed by the mask, what happens to the virus? Recall Newton's Laws. It doesn't suddenly fly through the mask.

Whats the friction coefficient between a virus and cotton(or whatever material) fiber?

Is the mask statically charged?

Fuck you're a moron.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
OK, I understand that you have an emotional/medical condition that makes it very difficult for you to wear a mask. But what gives you the right to put others at risk of getting an infection from you? Will your anxiety kill you? Probably not. Will covid-19 kill someone who you might infect? Possibly.
Might make them kill you, literally.

If you are so fragile you can't risk being exposed, you shouldnt be out.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Wow, you sound like a real winner! Way to go douchebag. I guess it’s all about YOU. Can’t say I’m surprised

Like I said, the only thing preventing me from going on a murderous rampage/rebellion of genocide and insurrection is that the state of Texas has not mandated public mask wearing..... yet.

You may not hear from me soon.

You're claiming that you're going to go on a murdering rampage if they make you wear a mask. LoL, wow.

You're not going to do shit and you know it.
He’s a typical trump supporter; pissed at the world. Why is he pissed? Because you’re not pissed as well. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy for these brain damaged dolts.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Wow, you sound like a real winner! Way to go douchebag. I guess it’s all about YOU. Can’t say I’m surprised
It IS all about me...my body, my right

Why aren't condoms mandatory?

As soon as condoms are mandatory and fucking is put on lockdown
to deal with AIDS and herpes, let me know...until then, go fuck yourself

One micron is one micron, dumb ass. Iirc, its 10^-9cm or some such nonsense, and i dont [sic] care to look it up to be sure, as it is irrelevant.

It's useful to know the scale on which we are talking.

Micron is short for micrometer—one millionth of a meter. Also denoted as µM. A meter is slightly more than a yard. A meter is 1,000,000 microns.

Most common metric rulers are divided by numbered centimeters, each centimeter being 1⁄100 of a meter, with each centimeter divided into ten unnumbered ticks, which are millimetres. A millimeter is 1⁄1000 of a meter. A micron is 1⁄1000 of a millimeter, or, as I said before, 1⁄1000000 of a meter.

But lets stick with using a millimeter as the human-perceivable reference. The smallest, closest-together ticks on most standard metric rulers are at millimeter intervals.

The gaps that I observed in the N95 mask that I examined are about 50 microns. That's 1⁄20 of a millimeter.

The largest known viruses get to be as big as about a micron. That's 1⁄1000 of a millimeter.

The most powerful objective that I have for my microscope theoretically is capable, under the most ideal circumstances, of resolving detail down to about 0.3 to 0.6 of a micron; that's about 1⁄3333 to 1⁄1667 of a millimeter. I think that's pretty close to the limit for any light-based microscope. In practice, I'm probably pushing my luck to get down to less than a micron. The objective that I used to take the picture in post #73 is about 1⁄10 as powerful as the objective which I just described, and is theoretically capable of resulting down to about 1.9 to 3.75 microns; that's about 1⁄526 1⁄266 of a millimeter.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. That's 1⁄20000 to 1⁄5000 of a millimeter. Someone else has been citing an average size of 0.125 of a micron for the #CoronaHoax virus; that'd be about 1⁄8000 of a millimeter.

The 50-micron gaps in the N95 mask that I examined are 1000 times the lower end of the size range for the #CoronaHoax virus, 400 times the average size that someone else has been citing, and 250 times the upper end of the size range.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
Might make them kill you, literally.

If you are so fragile you can't risk being exposed, you shouldnt be out.
Gee, excuse me for not wanting to be exposed to a potentially fatal disease. And yeah, I don't go out much now. I'm waiting for all of you idiots to die off.

One micron is one micron, dumb ass. Iirc, its 10^-9cm or some such nonsense, and i dont [sic] care to look it up to be sure, as it is irrelevant.

It's useful to know the scale on which we are talking.

Micron is short for micrometer—one millionth of a meter. Also denoted as µM. A meter is slightly more than a yard. A meter is 1,000,000 microns.

Most common metric rulers are divided by numbered centimeters, each centimeter being 1⁄100 of a meter, with each centimeter divided into ten unnumbered ticks, which are millimetres. A millimeter is 1⁄1000 of a meter. A micron is 1⁄1000 of a millimeter, or, as I said before, 1⁄1000000 of a meter.

But lets stick with using a millimeter as the human-perceivable reference. The smallest, closest-together ticks on most standard metric rulers are at millimeter intervals.

The gaps that I observed in the N95 mask that I examined are about 50 microns. That's 1⁄20 of a millimeter.

The largest known viruses get to be as big as about a micron. That's 1⁄1000 of a millimeter.

The most powerful objective that I have for my microscope theoretically is capable, under the most ideal circumstances, of resolving detail down to about 0.3 to 0.6 of a micron; that's about 1⁄3333 to 1⁄1667 of a millimeter. I think that's pretty close to the limit for any light-based microscope. In practice, I'm probably pushing my luck to get down to less than a micron. The objective that I used to take the picture in post #73 is about 1⁄10 as powerful as the objective which I just described, and is theoretically capable of resulting down to about 1.9 to 3.75 microns; that's about 1⁄526 1⁄266 of a millimeter.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. That's 1⁄20000 to 1⁄5000 of a millimeter. Someone else has been citing an average size of 0.125 of a micron for the #CoronaHoax virus; that'd be about 1⁄8000 of a millimeter.

The 50-micron gaps in the N95 mask that I examined are 1000 times the lower end of the size range for the #CoronaHoax virus, 400 times the average size that someone else has been citing, and 250 times the upper end of the size range.
The CoronaHoax virus? Wow, this must be the first fatal disease in history that was caused by something that doesn't exist. How will you break it to the 2.4 million people who have been killed by it so far?

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

Worthless, pathetic, Gillettized cowards who blindly believe and obey every lie that their masters tell them, should not be the ones telling those who are otherwise to stay home.

Honestly, I have to ask. What is it? What about two simple requests to help slow and prevent the spread of the virus to your fellow human being (and maybe those most vulnerable among us) is impinging upon your liberty and freedom? You can turn the news on everyday and see the carnage getting worse..not better. The only worthless people right now in my eyes are the ones that have made their own goofy reality that this virus is a hoax or no big deal. If you won't wear a mask, stay home. Keep Fox and OAN streaming. They'll make it all better.

Forum List

Back