do moderate dems and independent voters still believe Biden is a moderate ?

The only Dems and independents who still think Xiden is a moderate keep repeating:

"Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

Have you noticed we mostly only see the frowning angry Biden now, he's losing it.

He has dementia. Getting angry about not remembering things is pretty typical. It's horrifying that his family is enabling his ongoing public embarassments. Imho, it's elder abuse.

It's only a matter of time before Biden urinates in his pants on live tv.

I bet they have him wearing two paris of Depends - and a catheter.

many so called moderate dems and independent voters claimed Biden was not a far leftist .....they claimed that Biden was a moderate democrat that would bring the 2 sides together and govern from the middle ! bwaahaaahaaa suckers ! Biden has caved to the far left and is turning out to be the most extreme radical left POTUS in history ! and before the expected attack on the op or source please [those of you who thought you were voting for a moderate that would unite the country by governing from the middle ] tell us you still believe Biden is a moderate ... Biden is the most radical left-wing president in US history, period

Well, of course they said that.......the lie is stronger than the truth. ;)

many so called moderate dems and independent voters claimed Biden was not a far leftist .....they claimed that Biden was a moderate democrat that would bring the 2 sides together and govern from the middle ! bwaahaaahaaa suckers ! Biden has caved to the far left and is turning out to be the most extreme radical left POTUS in history ! and before the expected attack on the op or source please [those of you who thought you were voting for a moderate that would unite the country by governing from the middle ] tell us you still believe Biden is a moderate ... Biden is the most radical left-wing president in US history, period
Moderate independents do.
Bullshit!
You're not a Moderate Independent, you're a guy who's thrilled he's getting a pension; I get it.
I'm a guy who is thrilled he is getting several pensions and invested OK, but no longer at the mercy of the stock market anymore. Definitely moderate.
You're like me but I have been brought up to be concerned about humans other than myself.

The only Dems and independents who still think Xiden is a moderate keep repeating:

"Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

Have you noticed we mostly only see the frowning angry Biden now, he's losing it.

He has dementia. Getting angry about not remembering things is pretty typical. It's horrifying that his family is enabling his ongoing public embarassments. Imho, it's elder abuse.

It's only a matter of time before Biden urinates in his pants on live tv.

I bet they have him wearing two paris of Depends - and a catheter.

I want to see Hillary have a public meltdown, you know its eating her from the inside out that stupid Biden became president and she didn't. :auiqs.jpg:

Someone should tell Biden that, apparently he has forgotten who he is and even where he is. Democrats should be prosecuted for elder abuse and encouraging his senile soaked thinking.

Someone should tell Biden that, apparently he has forgotten who he is and even where he is. Democrats should be prosecuted for elder abuse and encouraging his senile soaked thinking.

He's too far gone for that. He only grasps part of reality when they dope him up for a public appearance.

ever see a happy marxist ? me neither .
That's nothing. I haven't seen a happy trumpkins in 5 months, and nobody cares about any Marxists, anyway.:D

That's nothing. I haven't seen a happy trumpkins in 5 months, and nobody cares about any Marxists, anyway.:D
dems won the election and they still aint happy . heck they seem angrier [especially the dem leaders ]than ever .

dems won the election and they still aint happy . heck they seem angrier [especially the dem leaders ]than ever .
Which ones? Haven't noticed. Most of the stories seem to be about unhappy republicans. Trumpy is pissed at his VP for not overthrowing the election and he also called McConnell a dumb ass, even though McConnell was the minority leader that kept him from being convicted during impeachment twice and even voted against impeachment himself. Republicans in Georgia are upset that Coke, Delta Airlines, Major League baseball and some others disapprove of the republicans attacking the voting of the majority of the state, just because they didn't vote the way they wanted. Gaetz is pretty unhappy, his buddy going to take a plea deal and probably testify against him. So, who's upset besides the republicans. Just looked at Drudge and Memorandum, but didn't see any unhappy democrats.

Which ones? Haven't noticed. Most of the stories seem to be about unhappy republicans. Trumpy is pissed at his VP for not overthrowing the election and he also called McConnell a dumb ass, even though McConnell was the minority leader that kept him from being convicted during impeachment twice and even voted against impeachment himself. Republicans in Georgia are upset that Coke, Delta Airlines, Major League baseball and some others disapprove of the republicans attacking the voting of the majority of the state, just because they didn't vote the way they wanted. Gaetz is pretty unhappy, his buddy going to take a plea deal and probably testify against him. So, who's upset besides the republicans. Just looked at Drudge and Memorandum, but didn't see any unhappy democrats.

Omigawd are you delusional. The insanely hateful people burning up cities, looting and terrorizing people are Lefties, swampy.

Normal people just want to be left alone and don't have politics as the locus of their identities. You Prog Dupes do.

Biden has vacillated between both wings of the Democratic Party.

He seems to be more of an opportunist than a “moderate” per se...

jmo

Last edited:
And what about Biden's policies do you think marks him as moderate?

Omigawd are you delusional. The insanely hateful people burning up cities, looting and terrorizing people are Lefties, swampy.

Normal people just want to be left alone and don't have politics as the locus of their identities. You Prog Dupes do.
You have seen "Dem leaders" rioting in the street? Give us a name. The rioters ("dem leaders" not among them) are back because it is more comfortable to riot in 65degrees than 25 degrees.
You really need to talk to the democrat mayors and governors. They are the ones putting up with it, as it is local to them and they think hands off as much as possible is the way to go. Not like that in Tennessee, so we didn't have the problem in the whole state. Local leadership is the problem not national leaders a thousand miles away. Bitching about national leaders won't make local politicians take a different tactic.

Last edited:
He is re-aligning with historic international partners and ally countries., for one thing. Starting with what historically works is a moderate idea, far more than the go it alone or align with totalitarians we had under trump.

He is re-aligning with historic international partners and ally countries., for one thing. Starting with what historically works is a moderate idea, far more than the go it alone or align with totalitarians we had under trump.
I have to repeat my question then as that is not a policy but a platitude. "...re-aligning with historic international partners and ally countries" does not have a meaning. It is a ra-ra bullet point with no meat.

And I am not saying it is not true - just that it tells me nothing of why you think he is a moderate. From my side, he certainly is being better to our allies then Trump was but pretty much sticking with Trumpism via China and all indications are that problems with Russia are simply going to increase and may do so rather drastically. NONE of that makes him a moderate or 'extremist' though. Not being an asshole to your allies is hardly moderate - it is not even a policy. It is just plain normal governance.

Sanders is not a moderate. Rand is not a moderate. Neither would be doing much different with our allies at this moment.

You have seen "Dem leaders" rioting in the street? Give us a name. The rioters ("dem leaders" not among them) are back because it is more comfortable to riot in 65degrees than 25 degrees.
You really need to talk to the democrat mayors and governors. They are the ones putting up with it, as it is local to them and they think hands off as much as possible is the way to go. Not like that in Tennessee, so we didn't have the problem in the whole state. Local leadership is the problem not national leaders a thousand miles away. Bitching about national leaders won't make local politicians take a different tactic.
So Trump is not responsible for any of the rioting?

To simply answer your question, probably, they are too naive to know any different, it’s what mainstream media tells them.

I have to repeat my question then as that is not a policy but a platitude. "...re-aligning with historic international partners and ally countries" does not have a meaning. It is a ra-ra bullet point with no meat.

And I am not saying it is not true - just that it tells me nothing of why you think he is a moderate. From my side, he certainly is being better to our allies then Trump was but pretty much sticking with Trumpism via China and all indications are that problems with Russia are simply going to increase and may do so rather drastically. NONE of that makes him a moderate or 'extremist' though. Not being an asshole to your allies is hardly moderate - it is not even a policy. It is just plain normal governance.

Sanders is not a moderate. Rand is not a moderate. Neither would be doing much different with our allies at this moment.
In comparison with trump and trumpism, by being an asshole to our allies, instead of supporting Russia and more extremist centralist ideology leaders is definitely more moderate.

Forum List

Back