do moderate dems and independent voters still believe Biden is a moderate ?

The only Dems and independents who still think Xiden is a moderate keep repeating:

"Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

Have you noticed we mostly only see the frowning angry Biden now, he's losing it.
ever see a happy marxist ? me neither .
That's nothing. I haven't seen a happy trumpkins in 5 months, and nobody cares about any Marxists, anyway.:D
dems won the election and they still aint happy . heck they seem angrier [especially the dem leaders ]than ever .
Which ones? Haven't noticed. Most of the stories seem to be about unhappy republicans. Trumpy is pissed at his VP for not overthrowing the election and he also called McConnell a dumb ass, even though McConnell was the minority leader that kept him from being convicted during impeachment twice and even voted against impeachment himself. Republicans in Georgia are upset that Coke, Delta Airlines, Major League baseball and some others disapprove of the republicans attacking the voting of the majority of the state, just because they didn't vote the way they wanted. Gaetz is pretty unhappy, his buddy going to take a plea deal and probably testify against him. So, who's upset besides the republicans. Just looked at Drudge and Memorandum, but didn't see any unhappy democrats.

Omigawd are you delusional. The insanely hateful people burning up cities, looting and terrorizing people are Lefties, swampy.

Normal people just want to be left alone and don't have politics as the locus of their identities. You Prog Dupes do.
You have seen "Dem leaders" rioting in the street? Give us a name. The rioters ("dem leaders" not among them) are back because it is more comfortable to riot in 65degrees than 25 degrees.
You really need to talk to the democrat mayors and governors. They are the ones putting up with it, as it is local to them and they think hands off as much as possible is the way to go. Not like that in Tennessee, so we didn't have the problem in the whole state. Local leadership is the problem not national leaders a thousand miles away. Bitching about national leaders won't make local politicians take a different tactic.
So Trump is not responsible for any of the rioting?
Definitely responsible for the attack on the capital. Rioters of the BLM (horrible slogan name) was not a reaction to trump, but spurred by bad leadership at the local level to local and non-local events and then copy cat extremism to get free shit. Trump's belligerence and quiet support of militias, proud boys, etc certainly did not help.
your dem palls have been rioting since Obama was POTUS. the dems are pushing a marxist agenda i know it you know it the whole world knows it .

BINGO! The Dems are engaged in an internal coup. Let's stop them.
One could successfully argue, the republicans have been pushing a coup against representative democracy to thwart the constitution itself, since being the minority, they lack the power to achieve rule over the majority any other way, and advocate stopping at nothing to achieve their goal of minority rule.
Here is a well written article from 3 days ago by Jonathan V. Last of The Bullwork outlining that point.
Reading the Republican Autopsy
It's real, and it's spectacular.
Excerpt:

There are three ways to capture the presidency:

(1) Win a lot more votes than the opposing candidate.

(2) Get fewer votes, but win pluralities in enough states to get 270 certified and counted Electoral Votes.

(3) Get fewer votes and fewer Electoral Votes, but prevent the official counting and certification of the Electoral Votes—and then win a majority of state delegations when the contest is shifted to Congress.

You can win the presidency even while getting blown out in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, provided your party:

• Controls the House and Senate.
  • Constitutes a congressional majority in 26 states.
  • Has sufficient raw political will.
I wouldn't call it a coup (although Trump tried) but yes the GOP's signature issues over the 8 years of Obama, 4 of Trump and 1 so far of Biden have been lessening progressive taxation despite the maj wishes and repealing Obamacare that not even 50 goper senators ever voted to effectuate. And evne W's tax cut was not popular. Nobody really cared at the time though because the deficits were falling. But imo W attempted to appeal to the majority.
He wished to, even if it did not. Now they do not even wish to. The majority are to be planned and played to affect subjugate rule by the minority whether they wish it or not.

The only Dems and independents who still think Xiden is a moderate keep repeating:

"Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

Have you noticed we mostly only see the frowning angry Biden now, he's losing it.
That's nothing. I haven't seen a happy trumpkins in 5 months, and nobody cares about any Marxists, anyway.:D
dems won the election and they still aint happy . heck they seem angrier [especially the dem leaders ]than ever .
Which ones? Haven't noticed. Most of the stories seem to be about unhappy republicans. Trumpy is pissed at his VP for not overthrowing the election and he also called McConnell a dumb ass, even though McConnell was the minority leader that kept him from being convicted during impeachment twice and even voted against impeachment himself. Republicans in Georgia are upset that Coke, Delta Airlines, Major League baseball and some others disapprove of the republicans attacking the voting of the majority of the state, just because they didn't vote the way they wanted. Gaetz is pretty unhappy, his buddy going to take a plea deal and probably testify against him. So, who's upset besides the republicans. Just looked at Drudge and Memorandum, but didn't see any unhappy democrats.

Omigawd are you delusional. The insanely hateful people burning up cities, looting and terrorizing people are Lefties, swampy.

Normal people just want to be left alone and don't have politics as the locus of their identities. You Prog Dupes do.
You have seen "Dem leaders" rioting in the street? Give us a name. The rioters ("dem leaders" not among them) are back because it is more comfortable to riot in 65degrees than 25 degrees.
You really need to talk to the democrat mayors and governors. They are the ones putting up with it, as it is local to them and they think hands off as much as possible is the way to go. Not like that in Tennessee, so we didn't have the problem in the whole state. Local leadership is the problem not national leaders a thousand miles away. Bitching about national leaders won't make local politicians take a different tactic.
Definitely responsible for the attack on the capital. Rioters of the BLM (horrible slogan name) was not a reaction to trump, but spurred by bad leadership at the local level to local and non-local events and then copy cat extremism to get free shit. Trump's belligerence and quiet support of militias, proud boys, etc certainly did not help.
your dem palls have been rioting since Obama was POTUS. the dems are pushing a marxist agenda i know it you know it the whole world knows it .

One could successfully argue, the republicans have been pushing a coup against representative democracy to thwart the constitution itself, since being the minority, they lack the power to achieve rule over the majority any other way, and advocate stopping at nothing to achieve their goal of minority rule.
Here is a well written article from 3 days ago by Jonathan V. Last of The Bullwork outlining that point.
Excerpt:

(2) Get fewer votes, but win pluralities in enough states to get 270 certified and counted Electoral Votes.

(3) Get fewer votes and fewer Electoral Votes, but prevent the official counting and certification of the Electoral Votes—and then win a majority of state delegations when the contest is shifted to Congress.

You can win the presidency even while getting blown out in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, provided your party:

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

The GOP has its issues being part of the Global Uniparty. But when it power, they haven't tried to eliminate the Electoral College, pack the supreme court, federalize voting fraud, opened borders to Covid positive illegal immigrants, colluded with teachers' unions to keep kids at home while teachers are on perpetual paid vacation....

Your attempt at moral equivalency is an EPIC FAIL.
They tried to over rule the Electoral College and attempted to pack the court by refusing for 11 months to even consider the president's nomination to the court. Don't play innocent with me. There was no significant voter fraud. Even trumps homeland defense and department of justice are in agreement on this. You are just factually FAILED, as usual.

Excerpt:

I wouldn't call it a coup (although Trump tried) but yes the GOP's signature issues over the 8 years of Obama, 4 of Trump and 1 so far of Biden have been lessening progressive taxation despite the maj wishes and repealing Obamacare that not even 50 goper senators ever voted to effectuate. And evne W's tax cut was not popular. Nobody really cared at the time though because the deficits were falling. But imo W attempted to appeal to the majority.
He wished to, even if it did not. Now they do not even wish to. The majority are to be planned and played to affect subjugate rule by the minority whether they wish it or not.
Yeah Trump tried a coup. But that isn't really the point. I don't really feel like linking them again, but there are warnings about a party intentionally narrowing its appeal to satisfy a minority of voters. Basically, their appeal narrows the more they narrow. Ariz, Nev, Colo all grow more purple, if not blue. Wash is more blue than ten years ago. VA, the gop can forget about it. NC is becoming more purple. GA? Texas will be red for a long time, and Fla is bucking the trend.

But the more the appeal narrows, the more "drastic" the means they have to use to retain power. And that is to agree with you.

I read this. Look at the end on how Murkowski wants to fund "infrastructure." User fees, or the most regressive of the taxes.

Moderates' $800B infrastructure bill is a tough sell with Democrats | TheHill

I don't think she's a "bad person" but its where the gop lives today. We want to build a road. Do we tax the people driving to work, or do we tax the people shipping goods produced by corporations that are mostly owned by the 1%? LOL

many so called moderate dems and independent voters claimed Biden was not a far leftist .....they claimed that Biden was a moderate democrat that would bring the 2 sides together and govern from the middle ! bwaahaaahaaa suckers ! Biden has caved to the far left and is turning out to be the most extreme radical left POTUS in history ! and before the expected attack on the op or source please [those of you who thought you were voting for a moderate that would unite the country by governing from the middle ] tell us you still believe Biden is a moderate ... Biden is the most radical left-wing president in US history, period

People like you are so far to the fringe right that anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories or other dumb right wing ideas is considered far left. Reagan would be considered a "leftist" today. :auiqs.jpg:

Excerpt:

oh yeah you're a leftist allright .

Excerpt:

The GOP has its issues being part of the Global Uniparty. But when it power, they haven't tried to eliminate the Electoral College, pack the supreme court, federalize voting fraud, opened borders to Covid positive illegal immigrants, colluded with teachers' unions to keep kids at home while teachers are on perpetual paid vacation....

They tried to over rule the Electoral College and attempted to pack the court by refusing for 11 months to even consider the president's nomination to the court. Don't play innocent with me. There was no significant voter fraud. Even trumps homeland defense and department of justice are in agreement on this. You are just factually FAILED, as usual.

Look who's talking Dems cheated, rigged, stuffed ballot boxes and committed election fraud. :talk2hand:

Excerpt:

Look who's talking Dems cheated, rigged, stuffed ballot boxes and committed election fraud. :talk2hand:
Too bad you could not find any proof. Too bad, Rudy would not even say it in court, just because he didn't have an proof. Too bad the Kraken nut ball lady didn't have a kraken and no proof to fill the empty straw kraken with. Too bad most of the right wing media had to back track on their supporting attacks on the voting machine company because they didn't have and proof either. Too bad none of the state election boards received any proof and certified the electors. Too bad Mike Pence wouldn't even go against the constitution and his constitutional duty to preside over the Senate that certified the Electoral College. Too bad you couldn't even steal the election with an attack on the capital. Too bad you are disappointed and your feelings are still hurt. I hope you get to feeling better soon. :itsok:

I’m a little left of center, but not much and I think Biden is just right of center. He makes JFK look like a socialist.
I wish he were just a little more left

many so called moderate dems and independent voters claimed Biden was not a far leftist .....they claimed that Biden was a moderate democrat that would bring the 2 sides together and govern from the middle ! bwaahaaahaaa suckers ! Biden has caved to the far left and is turning out to be the most extreme radical left POTUS in history ! and before the expected attack on the op or source please [those of you who thought you were voting for a moderate that would unite the country by governing from the middle ] tell us you still believe Biden is a moderate ... Biden is the most radical left-wing president in US history, period
President Joe is a moderate. It's just hard for you to see it from waaaaaaayyyyyy out there on the right wing.

Oh for pity's sake. This really pins the bogometer. Xiden is not a moderate. He's a corrupt political hack who will say anything to obtain power and who peddles influence to enrich his awful family.
Come on people, I've run out of good "irony" memes.

Forum List

Back