Do liberals understand that the SCOTUS is not debating whether to ban abortion?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I swear, every time I talk to a liberal, I SMH at how misinformed they are - and how deceitful the liberal media is. Just yesterday I spoke to a liberal, and in addition to her usual moaning about Republicans (to me, knowing I am a Republican), she bemoaned the “fact” that “Trump’s Republican Supreme Court” (her words) may ban abortion. When I corrected her, she said that MSNBC made it sound as though all abortions would be banned.

Listen up: for any of you libtards getting your news through MSNBC, the SCOTUS is not debating a ban. It doesn’t even have that right, just as it didn’t have the fight to force states to make it legal. It is merely debating whether the decision in Roe v Wade was constitutional, and if not, THE DECISION GOES TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.

I swear, every time I talk to a liberal, I SMH at how misinformed they are - and how deceitful the liberal media is. Just yesterday I spoke to a liberal, and in addition to her usual moaning about Republicans (to me, knowing I am a Republican), she bemoaned the “fact” that “Trump’s Republican Supreme Court” (her words) may ban abortion. When I corrected her, she said that MSNBC made it sound as though all abortions would be banned.

Listen up: for any of you libtards getting your news through MSNBC, the SCOTUS is not debating a ban. It doesn’t even have that right, just as it didn’t have the fight to force states to make it legal. It is merely debating whether the decision in Roe v Wade was constitutional, and if not, THE DECISION GOES TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.
They are not smart.

Liberals are a bunch of people who believe the entire country should have free government-funded abortions for anyone. Many of them actually believe that abortion is a "constitutionally-protected right."

So then the shitty states make it illegal. What's the difference?
The difference is that PERHAPS a handful of states make it illegal. It will still be widely available in the majority of cities where the majority of people live. All the dumb, poor, irresponsible women in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles, for example, can continue to abort their babies.

If Texas makes it illegal, then the woman or girl who wants an abortion can take a bus to a neighboring state. Planned Parenthood can reallocate all their abortion funds in Texas to an “abortion transportation fund.”

The difference is that PERHAPS a handful of states make it illegal. It will still be widely available in the majority of cities where the majority of people live. All the dumb, poor, irresponsible women in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles, for example, can continue to abort their babies.

If Texas makes it illegal, then the woman or girl who wants an abortion can take a bus to a neighboring state. Planned Parenthood can reallocate all their abortion funds in Texas to an “abortion transportation fund.”
If abortion is illegal in some states the question then becomes how long to do you lock up women who get one? How do you tell an abortion from a miscarriage? You've never considered the aftermath of an abortion ban have you?

It's a macabre irony that they whine so loudly about the possibility that their irresponsibility might necessitate the "inconvenience" of getting on a bus to go to another state to kill their babies.

They are hateful, evil creatures, owned by Satan.

If abortion is illegal in some states the question then becomes how long to do you lock up women who get one? How do you tell an abortion from a miscarriage? You've never considered the aftermath of an abortion ban have you?
That would be up to the state if a woman knowingly violates the law - maybe 30 or 60 days, who knows? Or maybe it would just be probation, also who knows?

But why in the world wouldn’t a woman living in one of the few “no abortion“ states not avail herself of free transportation so she could kill her baby in a neighboring state? And before you tell me it’s inconvenient, it’s inconvenient for the baby who is about to be robbed of 85 years of life.

No...LibTards don't get bogged down by details.

That would be up to the state if a woman knowingly violates the law - maybe 30 or 60 days, who knows? Or maybe it would just be probation, also who knows?

But why in the world wouldn’t a woman living in one of the few “no abortion“ states not avail herself of free transportation so she could kill her baby in a neighboring state? And before you tell me it’s inconvenient, it’s inconvenient for the baby who is about to be robbed of 85 years of life.
Since you think abortion is murder why such a light sentence? Why not life in prison or the death penalty? If you're going to support theocracy might as well go whole hog. Maybe bring back burning at the stake. That used to be popular with people who tried to use the law to do the lord's work.

Because LibTards are trained to believe that anyone who steps out of line is stupid and must be controlled.

You don't. You simply shut down the abortion clinics and make it illegal for doctors to preform abortions.

Of course there will still be abortions. Women most likely will be able to get abortions if their lives are endangered by going full term, ant there will be some doctors that are very "generous" with documenting abortions as such.

Forum List

Back