Do good productive people respond to political polls?

CELL

Trump is now attacking William Barr + McConnell as "RINO's" just as he attacked Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis, Bolton, HR McMaster, J. Kelly, and M. Pence. "Only the best + the brightest." {​

The man's mind is going fast Repubs talk about Biden ,while they support a truly demented pos

CELL

Trump is now attacking William Barr + McConnell as "RINO's" just as he attacked Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis, Bolton, HR McMaster, J. Kelly, and M. Pence. "Only the best + the brightest." {​

The man's mind is going fast Repubs talk about Biden ,while they support a truly demented pos
/——-/ Not everyone has your keen sense of mind reading ability. You can spot a true Conservative from a RINO a mile away.

I’ve never received a ‘polling’ call nor have I ever responded to one online...have you?

I've gotten quite a few polling calls... usually around elections. Usually in the evening when I'm not working.
The question was "productive people" that would exclude morons who called Michael Jordan and mediocre basketball player.

CELL

You're still alive? Sigh....You are smarter than Biden at least. Barely. Not saying much.

Actually, I participated in a survey this very evening. It was about Covid Vaccinations.

I think a lot of problems with polls is they ask a lot of demographic questions, which have nothing to do with the question they are asking. It takes up a lot of time and frankly, not sure it adds that much, so I can see why people don't want to participate in them.

Forum List

Back